LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

umm I remember green dino, white stripe, thunder, ice that I not sure exactly remember when I had first dragons for hatching.. oh well soon long since more dragons now.. wow. smile.gif

I can't remember my first three, but I do remember that one egg was a daydream.

It died. But that's me for you.

My very first egg was an AP guardian, whose parents were a CB gold and guardian. I named her Artevild, and to this day she's one of my favorite dragons. After her, I got a mint, a purple, and a magi egg.

CB Terrae, AP Balloon, and two CB mints. Those dang mints. Scroll locked me for DAYS! I was too attached to them as "first eggs" to throw them out.

i orignaly was going to have a Neotropical, Water walker, sunset, and ballon but i figered out how the ballon looked like as a adult so i killed it and 2 days later, i figered out what it was a one day wait and snached a vamp

my first dragon was a goldfish, a hatchling smile.gif (awesome, right?? my first dragon an uncommon one!!) a terrae female, and two neotropicals... but the interesting think is that all of them were hatchlings!! xd.png

First, I stole a Balloon Dragon, as I came along when there were always three eggs in the cave. At that point, I wasn't aware of which ones were rare.

Then, for my next three eggs, which I took fairly rapidly thereafter, thus being scroll-locked for a while, I adopted abandoned eggs; my second egg was a Mint Dragon, my third a Guardian Dragon, and my fourth an Albino Dragon.

By the time the scroll lock ended, there was such a pile of abandoned dragons that there weren't any visible at the entrance, so I went ahead and adopted some more:

a Neotropical Dragon, a Purple Dorsal Dragon, and a Water Walker Dragon.

I learned about this site from other people who had dragons in their signatures over on the Wizards of the Coast forums for Magic: the Gathering, so I got plenty of views. Fortunately, I learned about sickness in time to fog my Balloon Dragon for a while.

I don't remember too well, I made my scroll a little over two years ago now, when there weren't nearly as many dragons as there are now. I remember my very first being a CB bright pink. I think my other three were like red, white and mint? Something like that anyways. smile.gif

My white dragon (Sivha) was my very first. From then, I got Xawefe (Stone Dragon), Jumbu (Mint Dragon), and Sumaes (Black dragon).

I know a Frill was my very first grown dragon. An Ochredrake... A Whiptail, and I think a Ballon :3

But when I first joined way back years ago, on my old scroll it were the classic Blue, Red, Pink, and Purple dragons (:

CB Split and Grey-- after returning a few years later, I found my Grey had vanished =(

Still no idea what happened to that guy...

Starting over with tons of new dragons to pick from, my "first four" were a Night Glory, BBW, white Stripe, and a Flamingo. Colorful bunch =)

I initially started with an AP guardian dragon. I waited a few days to make sure that I could safely hatch it before I grabbed any more. I then grabbed a green (because I wanted to use earthquake), a water, and a stone dragon (was hoping for an opposite gender so that I could breed for a geode).

My first 4 were Frill, Guardian, Albino, and Black. They were all AP eggs, and I didn't knew what inbred eggs were. blink.gif

First four were pink (Pink Fantasy), guardian (KeanuShield), mint (ShyDax) and white (EmpressWhyte). They are still on my scoll.

My first ones were a Sunsong amphiptere, Ochredrake, Two Headed Dragon, and Electric Dragon. smile.gif

my first four, all stolen April/May of 2008 ~~~ Aesop named before I realized there were genders unsure.gif

user posted image

Edited by Flynte

My first 4 eggs were a Deepsea, a Guardian, a Fall Seasonal, and a '09 Snow Angel. I got lucky and joined just in time for Christmas.

A mint, water dragon, whiptail and balloon. All clear, no inbreeding from the Cave and AP.

Am only really starting to figure out what I like now, 30 odd dragons later, but I like all my fellas. Emphasis fellas, females are kinda rare on my scroll.

biggrin.gif

Four Skywings, one CB and three bred ones from the AP. Amazingly, one turned out to be a Dorkface. happy.gif