LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

I only grabbed a purple egg and it died. My mom's first eggs are a summer, sunsong, dayglory, and a gaurdian wich I am currently giving views to.( my mom just joined on july 27th)

Mine were a grey, a magi, a balloon and a daydream. They all died except for my grey, though.

Mines were black, white, nocturne, and canopy.

They all lived, and I've given all of them loving descriptions <3

*goes on and talks about warm and fuzzy.*

/shivers

White, Black, Guardian & Daydream. Only Miss. DayDream stayed on my scroll as I didn't know how to take care of them at first. sad.gif

Vine (Silvius), Red (Adine), Stone (Arron Uisdean), and Magi (Fatin). All CB since at the time it was very rare for there to be an egg in the AP.

I can't remember, tbh 0_o

I think I abandoned them at some point, since later I found out that I liked CB's. If I wanted to waste a lot of time, I could go and look at all the birthdates on my dragons xd.png

Though I could ruin my sorting and see...

Edit: just date-sorted... unsure of what I abandoned, but the oldest on my scroll are Pink, Whiptail, Sunrise, and Horse

I don't remeber my first four, because they only had 2 days left and no clicks and I didn't want that to happen, so I abandoned them, but my next four were:

Guardian

Balloon

Albino

Waterwalker

A White, Pink (Old), and two Waters. (:

I joined the first year the Vampires dropped and I kept my four commons and missed the Vampires. ;p

brahma.

Mine...

Umijunin - CB Male Deep Sea

Kageyoru - Female Black

Hihoshi - Male Red

Chairo - Male Frozen Whiptail

My friends first eggs were a purple dino, green dino, paper, and a chicken

mine were cheese, paper, vamp, and yellow dino

My first four were...

*Albino

*Ochredrake

*Green

*Night Glory Drake

=)

Mine were a deep sea dragon, an albino, a magi and a spring seasonal. (And I think I grabbed them in that order, too.)

My first four were a balloon, a terrae, a coastal waverunner, and a water walker. But then I wasn't a fan of how the water walker would look as an adult so I abandoned it for another waverunner. I plan on getting a water walker some time soon though because it has really grown on me.