LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

My first four... Hmm... Well, I only have four, so...

Whiptail

Terrae

Nocturne

Nebula

In that order.

*sigh*

I only remember two

a cb Fog/grey/storm and an old pink, I'd check dates but meh!

I actually remember only grabbing three because I'd been on vacation and wasn't completely sure I'd be able to raise them.

My first three were a gray/storm, skywing, and black. My fourth one was a silver and came a few weeks later.

Geez... I think they were white, orange, water and black. Don't quote me on that.

Mine were a Skywing, Deepsea, Whiptail and Frill, I then chucked the Frill and caught a Water instead (and the Whiptail met its end to my experimenting with the "Kill" function, and was replaced with a Nocturne).

I didn't know about the "Strange Markings" eggs at the time, so catching a Frill instead of another Skywing just made me think that the eggs had random labels irrespective of the type of dragon. You wouldn't believe how many times I grabbed Shields because I was reading the descriptions literally "this egg is in front of the others", thinking it was a generic label. At the time it really really annoyed me to find one label of egg such as those on Shields, gave me the same dragon, while the "strange markings" eggs seemed to throw up random and completely unrelated dragons.

I keep my dragons in the order I catched them, so it is easy for me to remember.

They were: CB green, CD pink, CD waterhorse, magi from the AP

Daydream, Fog, Purple and a Balloon one which I abandoned as it hatched because I thought it was the worst and fat dragon of ever xd.png got an horse one instead

Edited by Terpsichore

daydream, balloon, whiptail, and a fog i ended up killing (i didnt know any better)

Edited by wonton55912

Black, Canopy, Waverunner, Mint. The black was traded away for a CB Ice, CB Magma, and CB Thunder.

Lightning(CB), Hellfire(CB), Nebula(AP), and Shallow Water(AP). tongue.gif

And a Whiptail I accidentally killed when I tried to abandon it. sad.gif

Still my only four.

Edited by MadMike32

I had a Canopy, a Bright-breasted Wyvern, a Dark Green and ... I don't remember. An Albino or a Waterhorse.

Mine were an albino, electric, nebula, and purple. All CB I believe. I still have all four. smile.gif

i forget which ones i grabbed, but all i know it that my Stone grew up and i froze a mint which i later abandoned cuz i didn't like it.

My first eggs were magi and white. I'm 100% sure about magi, as for the white one... Well, according to its name I think it was my second. The 3d one was winter, I grabbed it after first ones hatched. As for the 4th egg, I don't remember)

hmm...

an pld pink lady, a winter (♂) , a purple lady and a magi (♀) all from Ap

Edited by Envy-sama

Whiptail, CB sunsong, horse, and CB water horse. Out of all my dragons, the sunsong is still my favourite. <: