mandrakekeeper

Metal Maniacs

Wow that lineage would be awesome if anyone actually went and did it biggrin.gif

I have a CB gold x 2nd gen alt vine pair that just produced an alt baby. Sadly nobody here wanted it so I sent it to the AP as an egg, but I'm happy to breed them for you if that's a line you're interested in.

I have a CB gold x 2nd gen alt vine pair that just produced an alt baby. Sadly nobody here wanted it so I sent it to the AP as an egg, but I'm happy to breed them for you if that's a line you're interested in.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm stuck on doing the normal blackxgold and hoping their babies turn alt. Hard enough to get them to gender right >.<

2nd gen fire with cute code up for grabs:  CB gold x CB fire

I'll hold it for an hour or so before dropping in the AP in case someone wants smile.gif gone

I wish I hadn't been locked, as that was exactly what I need. xd.png Well, I'm going to put this out there and hope that both Pink will say its okay (lineage crossover thing, lol) and someone might be able to help me.

Would anyone be able to breed a Gen2 from a CB Gold x a CB of one of the following:

EARTH: Geode, Gold, Silver, Green (Pebble), Stone, Ochre, Vine

WIND: Daydream, Skywing, Grey, Balloon

FIRE: Sunrise, Sunset, Fire

WATER: Water, Water walker, Water Horse, Deep Sea

LIFE: Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter, Mint, Neotropical

This is quoted from the 5th Element lineage, so I realize some of the breeds aren't available. I'm hatchie locked, big-time, so it'll be a couple of days before I can take an egg. Also, it doesn't matter what the egg is, as long as it has the CB gold in its lineage, and both parents are CB. In return I can breed my CB Silver girls (2 of them) with a CB of your choice on my scroll, to give you some new blood, also as soon as I'm out of hatchie-lock.

I hope this request isn't out of place. If so, no worries, I'll remove it. happy.gif Thanks in advance!

Edited by Gyps13

Gyps, I have a CB gold I could breed with almost any of those. He won't be ready for a couple days, so PM me when you're unlocked and let me know which breed you prefer the other parent to be. I think I have a CB of all but vine and balloon.

Kelverathewinged, I as well am looking for the same as Gyps13...a gold with any of those breeds listed in the above. I think we're both going for the same thing wink.gif

lol I think we are Morgan. happy.gif

Thanks kelvera, it's much appreciated. Will do, and let me know what I can give you in return. smile.gif

In that case- Morgan, PM me in a week and a half or so and let me know which you want me to breed with as well. biggrin.gif

*waves @ Gyps and Morgan* tongue.gif

I breed my Elemental golds weekly, so I'll cross-post offers next time!

I have a gold egg from CBgold/CBvine. My first gold egg in 4 months.

http://dragcave.net/view/LLvM

(I don't know whatever caused me to breed my CB gold with a vine as that is one of the few combinations I don't collect) Guess I was thinking Alt. Anyway, I would take offers for a trade for this baby but only eggs/babies from very specific combinations. It seems the metalic breedings are slowly getting better so if you want to try any of yours to try to trade for my baby, here's my list of options...

A metalic egg in hand from one of these 'purebred' combinations, no more than 3rd gen. if possible, in this order of preference...

Gold/Pink

Gold/White

Gold/Black

Silver/Pink

Silver/black

Gold/Water (old blue)

If I don't get any offers of these eggs before it grows up I will keep it a breed it with a vine for anyone wanting gold/vine babies.

I have a gold egg from CBgold/CBvine. My first gold egg in 4 months.

http://dragcave.net/view/LLvM

(I don't know whatever caused me to breed my CB gold with a vine as that is one of the few combinations I don't collect) Guess I was thinking Alt. Anyway, I would take offers for a trade for this baby but only eggs/babies from very specific combinations. It seems the metalic breedings are slowly getting better so if you want to try any of yours to try to trade for my baby, here's my list of options...

A metalic egg in hand from one of these 'purebred' combinations, no more than 3rd gen. if possible, in this order of preference...

Gold/Pink

Gold/White

Gold/Black

Silver/Pink

Silver/black

Gold/Water (old blue)

If I don't get any offers of these eggs before it grows up I will keep it a breed it with a vine for anyone wanting gold/vine babies.

I got this silver egg from my cb silver and black dragons. I can offer this one to you.

Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/OCk6

Hello!

I have one idea biggrin.gif

I've got this baby--> Lineage

And soon I will breed it...If someone is interested in gold/frill lineage,just say...It would be great if this lineage beggins biggrin.gif

*waves @ Gyps and Morgan* tongue.gif

I breed my Elemental golds weekly, so I'll cross-post offers next time!

Ooooh Pink, oh yes!

I have a gold egg from CBgold/CBvine.  My first gold egg in 4 months.

Gold/Pink

Gold/White

Gold/Black

Silver/Pink

Silver/black

Gold/Water (old blue)

I have a black hatchie from CB gold x CB black if you are interested. Also have a Dorkface gold egg you can have as well.

Would love the cb gold x cb vine egg.

I will be available after 12 midnight CST (on my way to work). PM me when the best time to catch you will be.

Edited by blackhilllife

I didnt see if anyone was doing a pure purple gold line, but if anyone is, I am searching for mates to continue this line with.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/cYir

I am hoping she will like my only cb gold. I think this line is going to be difficult to continue (since the golds all have to be male tongue.gif)

Hi guys, I have a female 2nd gen black from a CB black x CB gold pairing that I was hoping would gender male but she didn't want to be a guy. Argh there goes my plans for mating it with my female gold >.<

If anyone wants this little girl here or have another 2nd gen black from blackxgold that you'd like to give to me PM me please smile.gif

Edited by SilverBells

Grabbed this little baby off the AP. Not sure if anyone is working on a grey x silver lineage, but anyone is more than welcome to have it if they are. I'll be abandoning it soon so I can continue with my egg hunting >.>

Dropped it.

Edited by Alassiel

Is anyone who is doing silver x skywing doing even gen? With the skywing I just got from pink, I'll be able to breed even 3rd gen silver x skywings.

I don't see anyone doing pure magi x gold lineages, but before I just drop this egg I thought I'd see if someone here would like it. I would keep it, is kinda neat, but my CB golds are tied up in white x gold projects atm. I'll keep it as long as it isn't locking me (can hatchie hunt for a little bit), then drop it. If anyone would like it, PM me or post here. smile.gifLineage here.

ETA: And I may as well join you. What's one more lineage project? dry.gif I have some white x gold crosses available:

White Gold Dorkface Treasure (breeds w/CB gold) Lineage here.

White Gold Dorkface (has a white w/whitexgold lineage mate in the works, looking for a CB gold or gold with white x gold lineage to be perfect) Lineage here.

And also have a purple x silver line going:

Vomuco Fihfco Thuwed (breeds w/ CB silver) Lineage here.

Any of these I will breed for anyone. smile.gif

Edited by whoeverxwins

And also have a purple x silver line going:

Vomuco Fihfco Thuwed (breeds w/ CB silver) Lineage here.

Any of these I will breed for anyone.  smile.gif

Hi there!

I would love an egg from that pairing smile.gif

Its so pretty

Edited by SilverBells

Hi there!

I would love an egg from that pairing smile.gif

Its so pretty

Sure, I'd be glad to breed her! smile.gif I have one other person on the list, but they seem to remain perma-locked. xd.png Just pm me when you unlock and I'll go ahead and breed for you. smile.gif

I don't see anyone doing pure magi x gold lineages, but before I just drop this egg I thought I'd see if someone here would like it.  I would keep it, is kinda neat, but my CB golds are tied up in white x gold projects atm.  I'll keep it as long as it isn't locking me (can hatchie hunt for a little bit), then drop it.  If anyone would like it, PM me or post here.  smile.gif  Lineage here.

I'm hoping to breed some pure magi x golds eventually, so if you've still got this egg around I'd love to take it! happy.gif I've even got room for it on my scroll now... xd.png

I still have it. smile.gif Went and locked myself. lol I'll pm you and see if you're still around to take it.