mandrakekeeper

Metal Maniacs

Sure, I'd be glad to breed her! smile.gif I have one other person on the list, but they seem to remain perma-locked. xd.png Just pm me when you unlock and I'll go ahead and breed for you. smile.gif

I'm so sorry about being perma-locked! Feel free to breed her for SilverBells, and I swear I'll make sure I have room next week. xd.png

No problem, I know you have a list going. xd.png I'll just pm you when she's ready to breed again and if you're ready, great. If not, I'll get the next person on the list. smile.gif

cross-posting from Fifth Element again smile.gif

I have another fire egg up for grabs with CB fire x CB gold parents. I'll hold it a few hours before dropping in the AP.

I have a 5th generation Guardian egg available. Pure Silver/Guardian lineage. This is just not my day for rares. dry.gif

Pm me if interested. I use aim/yim for the transfer.

Dropped.

Edited by buckskinmist

Stage: egg

Breed: magi (orange)

CB/Lineage: L (magi/gold lineage)

Time to Hatch: 7D

Gender/Influence: none

Code: G***

Departure Time: GONE

Contact Owner: if you like

Edited by counselor

I have but I can add you to the list.

Omg, that's exactly what I'm trying to do! May I pleeeeeaaase be added?

Can I be added to your list also katsrevenge? I love that lineage!!!

I found this CB white x CB silver hatchie in the AP and already contacted happydiamonds to make sure it wasn't lost in trade. It's now up for grabs...please PM me if you would like it smile.gif spoken for Edited by Pink467

My daughter picked up a White egg with Silver/White cb parents. She plans on dropping it tomorrow, so if anyone is interested, let me know.

My white silver pair actually bred a silver yestderday! blink.gif Sure floored me.....

Cross-posting from 5th Element:

Offering up yet another 2nd gen fire egg (CB fire x CB gold) if anyone wants it before I drop it.

I have a Water that has Water/Gold parents, and I know she's a successful match for my CB gold, so I could produce some Water/Gold eggs for others.

Additionally, Rawk Hawk (the gold) has successfully bred with a CB Daydream and a CB waterwalker, and if you count bright pinks as part of a pale pink line, his usual partner is a CB bright pink.

I have some other CB dragons, too, so I can attempt to produce eggs from them and Rawk Hawk, although I can't promise anything (I'm not sure how many of them will be compatible). I'll work out a full list of compatible partners later. Also, I don't have a naming theme, so you can name any offspring whatever you wish.

(Conversely, the CB silver is currently not up for breeding attempts for this. There's also a magi child of magi/silver and a grey of grey/gold, but they lack female partners to continue the line with. Finally, if no one minds multi-colored dorsals, I have a red dorsal child of purple dorsal/silver. He too would need a female silver, though.)

tl;dr version: I can make water/gold eggs, possibly others in the future.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/sR5e

These are my terms.

The person who gets it must not have a black bred gold of their own yet. This is a 'starter gold'. smile.gif I don't expect anything for it really.. but if you have unrelated sliver/blacks or silver/whites.. well... I always need new shiny blood.

Oh, it is to be named and it is not to be traded off or put on a 'holder' scroll. Trade it and I'll be a sad kat.

These are my terms.

The person who gets it must not have a black bred gold of their own yet. This is a 'starter gold'. smile.gif I don't expect anything for it really.. but if you have unrelated sliver/blacks or silver/whites.. well... I always need new shiny blood.

Oh, it is to be named and it is not to be traded off or put on a 'holder' scroll. Trade it and I'll be a sad kat.

Gratz on the beautiful gold!

By the way, you're up next for the breeding you requested from my blackxgold pair, and next wednesday's their breeding date smile.gif

These are my terms.

I will like this egg, I don't have any golds yet, and this is one of the dragons I can't catch. (I als need a green dino)

So if you want to.. I can breed with cb white/cb silver, or cb silver/ alt black.

These are my terms.

*makes grabby-hands at shiney*

Ah well. Wish I'd seen this sooner. sad.gif

Edited by DarkLadyNyara