mandrakekeeper

Metal Maniacs

Yay, I'm on the proper list.

I know it's a longshot but, I really really need an unrelated silver for my black x silver line. If anybody comes up with one, please, please let me know? In the meantime, I'll be happy to breed from my black x silver line for anyone.

edit: I can spell, really.

Edited by moxiegraphix

I have a white Dorkface egg (white x gold lineage) up for grabs, asap! One is spoken for, but the other is available. I need to home one of them within an hour so they don't both drop. You can see their parents lineages here:

White Gold Dorkface x Santa Gianna Beretta Molla

Please help me find a home; I don't want to drop these pretties to the mercies of the AP. I had a few Dorkfaces die last week from their new owners' neglect. sad.gif

EDIT: Both are safely at their new homes. Thank you so much! smile.gif

Edited by whoeverxwins

Updating on my projects... or my lack of them. biggrin.gif

So far I only have dragons of deVitae lineage, which I want to keep these two breeds only, but due to my lack of silver dragons not perfect gen like most of you are doing. Amir and Sacnite are both secong gen silver/white white dragons and I have their daughter now. If anyone had an unwanted even 3rd gen egg with whites and silvers in its lineage, I would gladly take it. The perfect gen pattern is not needed, really for this one.

I would however also like to do a project like most of you are doing, with silver/white (I think I'm already on the list for this one), gold/white and gold/red.

I have no metalics so far and am trying to get some, but it will definitely be a long time since I can start any of these.

It's probably too much to ask, but I would give anything I can breed, multiple eggs or hatchlings and my etternal gratitude to anyone who could help me out here.

I just found a wonderful white egg with a silver x white lineage! smile.gifLineage here. I will influence it to be male so I can breed it to my female CB silver.

BTW, can I be added as a breeder to the white x gold, white x silver, and purple x silver? Thanks!

I just found a wonderful white egg with a silver x white lineage! smile.gifLineage here. I will influence it to be male so I can breed it to my female CB silver.

BTW, can I be added as a breeder to the white x gold, white x silver, and purple x silver? Thanks!

yes. i'm still going through a number of pages of posts to do an update. just not a lot of time to play since i started taking some classes this semester. i'll update as soon as i can. smile.gif

I am trying to breed a silver for someone who doesn't have one and was completly unsuccesful last week with 2 dozen dragons. I am halfway through trying again today and have gotten nowhere so far.

I have a 5th gen White Dorkface egg, White/Gold only available. It is a "held" egg, so must go soon.

PM me with scroll link and aim/yim account name please.

I'm now breeding Horse/Gold, as well (Like this. I'm really after a Horse egg from a gold/horse pair from someone else so that I have a mate ready when(if!?) I get a gold egg from my pair.

Also after a bunch of Silvers to complete pairs. But seems silvers are like gold-dust (!) I won't bother listing them all as It's kinda pointless.

And I know this on doesn't 'fit' here as it a Black/Silver/White mix, but If anyone /is/ interested I'm in the process of growing This line, I'm currently waiting on the next silver, so anyone with 2nd Gen white/silvers or Black/silvers (with the father being the silver *uber picky for this one*) Then please contact me. (I need a Black egg next.)

^^ Thanks.

AND *eyes whoeverxwins's new silver/white*

I might be interested in one from them at some point As I've got - This line

AND *eyes whoeverxwins's new silver/white*

I might be interested in one from them at some point As I've got - This line

Cool! I'd be happy to breed you something! biggrin.gif

Hey guys... look what my dragons finally bred me yesterday. Lineage! wub.gif

Hm, now I need new blood... xd.png I'll have to work on that.

Wow, I love that lineage!

Pretty!!! biggrin.gif

I know this lineage is about Metallics breeding with other dragons, but I have a special request.

When ever any of ya'll have room, I would love to have a White egg out of a CB White x Yule Buck. If you have 2 Yule Bucks, I would love to have 2 eggs from you. A different CB White with each Yule Buck. I figured most of ya'll have Yule Bucks, and should have a CB White hanging around.

I've been wanting to start a line of even gen White dragons with all gen 1 pairs being CB White x Yule Buck. I've always thought that would look nice. So, if anyone could help me out there, I would really appreciate it.

I'm just starting, so I'm not in any hurry to get this finished. Just drop me a pm before you breed so that I can save a spot. I have one on my scroll already, and will be breeding my own YB as soon as he comes open.

I will gladly return the favor with a breeding off of my scroll if there is anything ya'll would like to have.

Thanks!

Pretty!!! biggrin.gif

I know this lineage is about Metallics breeding with other dragons, but I have a special request.

When ever any of ya'll have room, I would love to have a White egg out of a CB White x Yule Buck. If you have 2 Yule Bucks, I would love to have 2 eggs from you. A different CB White with each Yule Buck. I figured most of ya'll have Yule Bucks, and should have a CB White hanging around.

I've been wanting to start a line of even gen White dragons with all gen 1 pairs being CB White x Yule Buck. I've always thought that would look nice. So, if anyone could help me out there, I would really appreciate it.

I'm just starting, so I'm not in any hurry to get this finished. Just drop me a pm before you breed so that I can save a spot. I have one on my scroll already, and will be breeding my own YB as soon as he comes open.

I will gladly return the favor with a breeding off of my scroll if there is anything ya'll would like to have.

Thanks!

i can do that for you. i only have 1 adult yulebuck but i can ask my mom and nephew if they have cb whites to breed with their yulebucks. i'm sure over time they can breed theirs for you too. i'll let you know what they say.

Pretty!!!  biggrin.gif

Thanks!

I'm doing something similar with red/christmas biggrin.giflike this. Send girl vibes because I already have two guys LOL and good luck with your project, if you want I can do a christmas/white for you just drop me a line when you are unlocked. biggrin.gif

Edited by Wiz

*is a little slow ad missed this one*

But WOW, I'm impressed. ^^ It's funny seeing Dasasine's lineage pop up, but really good job in keeping it even gen. (Mine sadly isn't T_T)

I will have to (at some point, in the future because I have so many eggs I'm after ^^; ) Get one from that pair. Just to have one. ^^

And er, I'm gunna have to bug you about getting one from that Silver/white pair (Sherwood's Second Chance x Sherwood's Miss Galinda) as well; though I might leave it a while yet, as I'm not on the white step yet.

Good luck on doing the next gen. xd.png

Edited by kanaylle

OFF TOPIC/

I don't have a Yulebuck unfortunatelly... but when we're talking about Christmas dragons here I wonder whether anyone here has a Holly?

I would love 2nd gen winter egg with Winter/Holly parents and would breed multiples of whataver I have on my scroll for that one.

After Christmas probably, as winter starts just early before it and we will all want to have a lot of room for Christmas dragons, but I'm rather asking early...

(I'm hoping to get both winter egg with Holly and with Yulebuck parent and breed the two winters together. I have already been promised one like this with Yulebuck parent, I don't know of any people with a Holly yet, unfortunately)

Edited by Silmarinen

If any one would like one, my CB Gold Slet and her mate Oshiji (CB Striped) would be able to give their striped eggs to this project. They are named for their codes. No special requirements for naming or freezing. They can breed in another 6-7 days. (No egg last breeding). I can put a waiting list for 3 people. But the person would have to be able to take the egg right then.

I'm doing something similar with red/christmas biggrin.giflike this. Send girl vibes because I already have two guys LOL and good luck with your project, if you want I can do a christmas/white for you just drop me a line when you are unlocked. biggrin.gif

Nice!! If you would like, I can breed my one Yule Buck with a cb Red for you in return. It will be a couple weeks before he is free. I'm fixin to breed him to my cb White, hopefully they'll give me an egg. Ruddy is usually tied up making these Holly Stripes for me. But I'm going to take him for for a week or so to get my White Christmas line going.

Question: Do ya'll think an even gen line looks better, with all the YB's being in the 1st gen, or do the lineage in a single line? Only problem with even gen, is once I go past the 3rd gen or so, it would be hard to add any new found White YB's in.

@Silmarinen ~ The owner of the two Holly's in my Holly Stripe line is chaosrah. You can find her thread HERE. You can pm her and see if she would be willing to help you. I don't know how booked she is.

Thanks everyone for willing to help me out. I'll send a pm as soon as I'm unlocked. smile.gif

Nice!! If you would like, I can breed my one Yule Buck with a cb Red for you in return. It will be a couple weeks before he is free. I'm fixin to breed him to my cb White, hopefully they'll give me an egg.

>snip<

Oh yes please, and a couple of weeks will work fine as I have a lot of commitments this week. Plus one of my red/christmas' was bred for me by my son and then he went and killed the mother for Halloween dry.gif so in a little while it's going to show up as only having a yuleback dad and is going to be useless for my red/christmas project as I want to do even-gen. So I'm gonna have to replace him.

Basically what this ramble is saying is no hurry. xd.png

I have these two black eggs looking for a new scroll:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/IIJJ 3rd gen Black x Gold

I would love to have that egg, but I'm scroll locked right now. If possible, I would like to have one from a future breeding?