mandrakekeeper

Metal Maniacs

I would love to have that egg, but I'm scroll locked right now. If possible, I would like to have one from a future breeding?

how long will you be locked? I could hold it a few days for you....

Hey there! I picked up 2 eggs recently. 1 actually, the other was gifted to me.

1 black, and 1 gold

Black: Lineage Here

Gold: Lineage Here

When they hatch and gender, if they gender right, i plan to continue their line, and breed them together. Is that a good idea?

If it is, when they grow and breed, i'll breed eggs for people who want them.

One of my black/silver pairs just had twins. Might anybody be able to catch the abandoned egg? You can keep it if you want it.

Taken care of smile.gif

Edited by moxiegraphix

Hi, I just picked this egg up from the AP. It's pure Magi x Gold, does anyone here breed that?

Pretty lineage!! I know a friend of mine who breeds her Magi's to her Golds, but she is still away on vacation.

I breed Magi/Silver. I have these two that I will be breeding as soon as the Magi grows up.

Marriah Mist was an AP find.

This is one of my own. I got the starting dragons from FaeryChaos.

Aodhfinmist

I will probably be stuck here a while since even before the Metallic fammine, Silvers/Magis have always been stingy about producing Silvers. dry.gif

Hey there! I picked up 2 eggs recently. 1 actually, the other was gifted to me.

1 black, and 1 gold

Black: Lineage Here

Gold: Lineage Here

When they hatch and gender, if they gender right, i plan to continue their line, and breed them together. Is that a good idea?

If it is, when they grow and breed, i'll breed eggs for people who want them.

I feel like i was missed, sorry! I'm wondering, if those two gender right for me, would it be a good idea to possibly breed them together? I want to, but im not so sure if i should. I dunno why, i absolutely LOVE their corresponding lineages, but.....

Thanks!

~Spring~

I dont see why you couldn't breed them together, unless I'm missing a common dragon in there somewhere??

The Black egg is from Sydoney's and my own line. I gave Sydoney her Alt, Feorrseon Grimbald.

The gold egg I'm not familiar with that line.

I'd say either cross your fingers or influence them if you want to breed them together.

Oh, thats intersting! Well, i'll make sure that black eggy gets a good home. smile.gif

I cant influence until the 15th. I need more pinks. to build a pink army. lol.

Anyway, the gold is lofa61's personal little line, as she is who gave me the little beauty. I'll influence as soon as i can, lets just hope my eggy's font hatch before that. laugh.gif

~Spring~

I will probably be stuck here a while since even before the Metallic fammine, Silvers/Magis have always been stingy about producing Silvers. dry.gif [/color]

You think? My Silver/magi pair (unfortunately not PB) Have always been pretty good at producing silvers (I think they're actually my highest laying silver-pair), of course a lot of the silvers were likely laid during the abundance so I'm not sure if they should count.

As for EternalSpring: Go for it! I can't see any overlap with those two at all and having a PB gold means it'd be a shame to mix up it's lineage now. (especially as it's a reasonable gen one!) Good Luck with it!

As for EternalSpring: Go for it! I can't see any overlap with those two at all and having a PB gold means it'd be a shame to mix up it's lineage now. (especially as it's a reasonable gen one!) Good Luck with it!

OK! Thanks kanaylle!! I will try to influence them correctly, if it means forcing male vibes from other dragons onto one, and female on the other. laugh.gif Alright! Lets cross our fingers and hope that they gender right!

~Spring~

You think? My Silver/magi pair (unfortunately not PB) Have always been pretty good at producing silvers (I think they're actually my highest laying silver-pair), of course a lot of the silvers were likely laid during the abundance so I'm not sure if they should count.

Yep, at least for me. Skrewkat tried for several weeks to get me a Silver or Magi from her pair, then gave up, lol.

This was my first Silver out of that line, Zyphermist. I kept getting Magi's after Zyph, so bred Aodhmist to a CB Silver and continued that way,lol.

I think the Silver/Magi and Gold/Magi is a pretty line, just seems like mine are slow going.

My daughter has a little blue egg that was laid today, Lineage

It's a Water x Gold Lineage, 4th gen, clean lines.

If anyone would be interested in this little egg, please PM me. I thought you folks would be the ones most interested in it.

(Spoken For!)

Edited by Centuri

I've also been collecting commons from holiday pairings. If anyone tries for a holiday next month and gets a common egg instead, I'd love to offer for any of the following:

Yulebuck x CB white, CB pebble, or CB fire

Holly x CB white or CB fire

I'll try to gather links from the ones I already have and if anyone would like an even 3rd gen, please let me know smile.gif

My daughter has a little blue egg that was laid today, Lineage

It's a Water x Gold Lineage, 4th gen, clean lines.

If anyone would be interested in this little egg, please PM me. I thought you folks would be the ones most interested in it.

Centuri ~ The Water and Gold sure paints a lovely picture! I'm sure someone is breeding for that line.

@Pink467 ~ I'm sure I will want a 3rd gen. when you have some ready. Just drop me a pm. I'm hoping next month will yield a lot of new YB's!!! smile.gif

About YB's: What are ya'll planning on breeding ya'lls with? I'm leaning toward either cb Whites or cb Stripes.

Centuri ~ The Water and Gold sure paints a lovely picture! I'm sure someone is breeding for that line.

@Pink467 ~ I'm sure I will want a 3rd gen. when you have some ready. Just drop me a pm. I'm hoping next month will yield a lot of new YB's!!! smile.gif

About YB's: What are ya'll planning on breeding ya'lls with? I'm leaning toward either cb Whites or cb Stripes.

i haven't decided. whites, reds, or the stripes would all go well with the YB's.

Pretty Miss Vampire!! biggrin.gif Edited by buckskinmist

I know that this one is being held for Buckskinmist, but I was wondering if I might ask for a sibling from your next breeding? smile.gif

Bred these on Tuesday...so, next week just give me a hard-nudge reminder that you want one. I'll be happy to breed them for you.

Asher

Thanks!

Anyone want offsprings?

i will at some point but i'm waiting on a couple of eggs and want to make sure i keep room open for them.

Bred these on Tuesday...so, next week just give me a hard-nudge reminder that you want one. I'll be happy to breed them for you.

Asher

Thank you so much! I'll send you a PM next Tuesday. smile.gif

Pretty lineage!! I know a friend of mine who breeds her Magi's to her Golds, but she is still away on vacation.

I breed Magi/Silver. I have these two that I will be breeding as soon as the Magi grows up.

Marriah Mist was an AP find.

This is one of my own. I got the starting dragons from FaeryChaos.

Aodhfinmist

I will probably be stuck here a while since even before the Metallic fammine, Silvers/Magis have always been stingy about producing Silvers. dry.gif

sorry for not replying here earlier...

so, basically, there's no one here who breeds Magi x Gold (since your friend is on holiday)?

because although I do agree that the lineage is pretty, I don't have any metallics, let alone CB ones, so I wouldn't be able to continue the Magi x Gold lineage. I could breed it with my other Magis, that would be pure Magi/Gold (except for Petrified Laggy Opera Predictor, they're all CB or purebred), but not Magi x Gold.