mandrakekeeper

Metal Maniacs

http://dragcave.net/lineage/8Dl8

Black/gold needs a home!

offered here and even gen thread. I just ask you to name it!! smile.gif

gone to sara4cows smile.gif

Branwen84, I have http://dragcave.net/lineage/bV9j. I do not have an even gen gold/orange mate for her. If you or someone else wouldn't mind breeding a cb gold and a cb orange for me I'd return the favor (and be able to breed gold/orange on request.)

Edited by katsrevenge

Branwen84, I have http://dragcave.net/lineage/bV9j. I do not have an even gen gold/orange mate for her. If you or someone else wouldn't mind breeding a cb gold and a cb orange for me I'd return the favor (and be able to breed gold/orange on request.)

Like I said, I don't have any metallics, so I can't breed you a Magi x Gold. I could breed you a purebred Magi, but I don't think that's what you're looking for ...

Like I said, I don't have any metallics, so I can't breed you a Magi x Gold. I could breed you a purebred Magi, but I don't think that's what you're looking for ...

It would be more for those who'd want fresh blood for the magi/gold lines then anything else. I tend to mix n match my pure X color lines with my pure metal/X color lines anyways... a good example is that black egg I offered in this thread last. smile.gif

Branwen84 and katsrevenge: i have cb golds and (just looked up) 1 cb magi. i can breed them together for you if you are interested. just let me know and we can make arrangements later.

just so everyone knows, i can breed my CB golds and silvers with any of my CB/pure common dragons if you need new blood in your lineages. just send a PM so that we can make arrangements. smile.gif

Edited by mandrakekeeper

Thought I'd check and see if anyone was interested in this pretty little Magi egg. Magi/Silver only in the lineage.

I will be holding it for a while until I need the room to go shopping. If interested, drop me a pm.

@mandrakekeeper ~ If by any chance you have a cb Magi and cb Silver, I would love an egg sometime in the future to put with my line. smile.gif

Anybody here that has an offspring of cb gold x zombie or cb white x zombie? (I know zombies can't breed, but they were breedable before) Or anything close to that?

Thought I'd check and see if anyone was interested in this pretty little Magi egg. Magi/Silver only in the lineage.

I will be holding it for a while until I need the room to go shopping. If interested, drop me a pm.

@mandrakekeeper ~ If by any chance you have a cb Magi and cb Silver, I would love an egg sometime in the future to put with my line.  smile.gif

yep, i have 1 cb magi that i can breed my one of my cb silvers. just let me know when you would like me to try them out for you. i need to get more common cb's of different breeds...so that i have more than 1 to try when i have requests...

@ tinytim - i wish i had bred the dragon i turned into a zombie before i turned her. sad.gif didn't think about having a lineage with her in it... she was also inbred, that is why i choose her to risk killing so i guess it doesn't matter since most ppl are touchy about inbreeding (i know i am)... wait a minute... be back...

edit: nope, i must have tried her daughter first in my attempts for a zombie. sorry

Edited by mandrakekeeper

didn't reply again xd.png

For now I think I'll just breed the Magi with my other Magis(if I have room to breed it at all - I still lack about 50 dragons for scroll completion, there are bunch dragons who I've yet to breed at all, and when I do breed I usually can't find anybody who wants the offspring), but I may come back to you on that offer.

I also caught this in the AP - didn't see it in the Lost in Trade, and the breeder doesn't seem to have forum account, so I think I'm keeping that too.

Is there anyone interested in this little hatchie?

Lineage

It's not quite even on the silver side, but the vines are pretty enough. xd.png I'll probably drop it sometime later today if no one shows interest.

Thats a rather nice lineage, Juujinx. laugh.gif My gold gendered female, but im in sticky situation, and im not sure if i'll get to keep her. sad.gif Hopefully my black'll gender soon, so i can breed them. Thats if the black genders male, i get to keep the gold, and the draggies breed in all the hassle. smile.gif

Lineages:

Black

Gold

The lineages seem reasonable enough, but in my black's lineage, there is a case of black x black at the very beginning. Otherwise, his father would be even gen. (Speaking of even gen, i also a perfect gen black hatchie, named Nocturnal Nopreax, whom i'm currently seeking a mate for, if anyone cares...)

Thanks~

~Spring~

Help! White Dorkface (white/gold lineage) egg needs home asap! I bred for someone and got two eggs! Lineage here. I hate to drop such a pretty egg to the mercies of the AP... sad.gif

EDIT: Had to drop it. sad.gif I hope it got a good home. I had 3 Dorkfaces die last week after they were abandoned. sad.gif

Edited by whoeverxwins

Sorry for the double post. Forgot to post this here. I have a purple egg (pure purple x silver lineage) available for whoever would like it. It is also a Thuwed. smile.gifLineage here.

Hi, can any one sudjest witch way to go with this linage? rare Black Linage I'm looking for a mate for him. And I don't know were to go from here. I got him from the AP..

Now is their any one doing a red / gold linage? or Skywing /gold linage?

Red / gold ,,Skywing / Gold I've added links for you to look at. Let me what you think?

Hi,  can any one sudjest  witch way to go with this linage?  rare Black Linage I'm looking for a mate for him. And I don't know were to go from here. I got him from the AP..

Red / gold ,,Skywing / Gold  I've added links for you to look at.  Let me what you think?

that is a lovely lineage. i'm not sure if there is a special lineage specifically including valentines/yulebucks and blacks. i would suggest breeding him with a valentine if you have one. i also know that there a few ppl here that have yulebucks and valentines that can breed you a pure black/valentine or pure black/yulebuck. if you want us to try for you just let us know. send me a PM if you want me to try for you and which you would want me to try yulebuck or valentine. smile.gif

also, there are a number of ppl working on those other lineages: gold and red or skywing. if you would like an egg from one of those lineages just post here or PM someone from those lists and request one. good luck!

Edited by mandrakekeeper

Hi,  can any one sudjest  witch way to go with this linage?  rare Black Linage I'm looking for a mate for him. And I don't know were to go from here. I got him from the AP..

Red / gold ,,Skywing / Gold  I've added links for you to look at.  Let me what you think?

I bred my black-valentine with my black-gold if you want you can have it.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Y2Es

If not anybody else is welcome!:)

and look what i got

http://dragcave.net/lineage/eF56 biggrin.gif isn't it a nice one???

Edited by tinytim

that is a lovely lineage. i'm not sure if there is a special lineage specifically including valentines/yulebucks and blacks. i would suggest breeding him with a valentine if you have one. i also know that there a few ppl here that have yulebucks and valentines that can breed you a pure black/valentine or pure black/yulebuck. if you want us to try for you just let us know. send me a PM if you want me to try for you and which you would want me to try yulebuck or valentine. smile.gif

also, there are a number of ppl working on those other lineages: gold and red or skywing. if you would like an egg from one of those lineages just post here or PM someone from those lists and request one. good luck!

I'm not doing a gold x anything lineage (No CB or PB golds on my scroll anyway) but I can definitely do a black x valentine for anybody who wants.

thanks all, and to answer your question on the valentines dragon is no . As I joined in may of this year. so i missed out on that dragon..

I also don't have any CB's that are Gold or Silver..

On My Sisters scroll I can help some one with these pink silver 1...Pink silver 2 there ment to be breed to gether when the srcoll is unlocked. My sister isn't on the forums. if any one wants me to breed them a pink dragon 2nd gen or 3rd just let me know. as my sister has been collecting Pink 2nd gen's off the AP for a while now to make even gens from . here take a look...My Sisters Scroll ,

I'd love the help with my rare and black linage, A just I can't catch unless i'm at a library , the comp i use is too slow to catch. I miss way to many. can any one me out there?

And thanks again for being a nice person biggrin.gif

Edited by vanylladragon

thanks all, and to answer your question on the valentines dragon is no . As I joined in may of this year. so i missed out on that dragon..

On My Sisters scroll I can help some one with these pink silver 1...Pink silver 2 there ment to be breed to gether when the srcoll is unlocked. My sister isn't on the forums. if any one wants me to breed them a pink dragon 2nd gen or 3rd just let me know. as my sister has been collecting Pink 2nd gen's off the AP for a while now to make even gens from . here take a look...My Sisters Scroll ,

I'd love the help with my rare and black linage, A just I can't catch unless i'm at a library , the comp i use is too slow to catch. I miss way to many. can any one me out there?

i've had some ppl get onto my scroll when i was unable to and catch for me so i'm sure some of the ppl here will help out where they can (that is, if you will trust us to catch the eggs on your scroll).

If you need a catcher, you can PM me with whatever details (who you're getting the egg from, etc). I've caught for other people and on the holiday catching threads. smile.gif

whoeverxwins , thanks I'll be pming you when ever I need some help... and thanks smile.gif

This little baby up for grabs. AP-misclick, and i dont wwanna just ditch it. No hits by tomorrow, its gone.

~Spring~

Edit: GONE. CLAIMED.

Edited by EternalSpring