mandrakekeeper

Metal Maniacs

giving a gentle nudge back to the front so that the eggs that are being offered will be seen. also, i can breed my babies but we would just have to make specific arrangements since i've been so hit and miss on the forum lately.

Anybody have anything? I don't have any CB Silvers, so I can't really get started on my own...

EDIT: Of course I forget I'm locked.

Edited by nephewjack

Anybody have anything? I don't have any CB Silvers, so I can't really get started on my own...

I can try my cb black and silver for you when your unlocked. Just let me know.

i also can try my blackXsilvers out for you but they may only give black eggs... i don't know how well the metallic breeding is going at this point but they were being pretty stingy last time i bred them. let me know.

If anyone manages a bred silver from a silver x black, I'd give it a most loving home. I've caught two different blacks in the last week. One is from CB blacks and the other is from a CB black x CB silver. biggrin.gif

Edit: Oh man. Sounds like begging. Sorry. I just meant if anyone does manage a silver they don't want (yeah, right) I'd give it lotsa love. None of my metallics have done anything exciting for me lately.

Edited by silvara7

If anyone manages a bred silver from a silver x black, I'd give it a most loving home. I've caught two different blacks in the last week. One is from CB blacks and the other is from a CB black x CB silver. biggrin.gif

Edit: Oh man. Sounds like begging. Sorry. I just meant if anyone does manage a silver they don't want (yeah, right) I'd give it lotsa love. None of my metallics have done anything exciting for me lately.

well, i can't promise a silver but when i'm not locked, i'll try a couple of my black/silvers for you.

well, i can't promise a silver but when i'm not locked, i'll try a couple of my black/silvers for you.

THANK YOU! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

HI... I'm looking for a White or Gold from a Gold/White pairing with only Gold and White in the lineage... I prefer a Gold since my other of this type is a white, but I'll take anything especially if the White turns out to be male... have a CB Female Gold I'm itching to breed into this lineage smile.gif Can breed other things in exchange ... only have 1 CB Gold but have many CB Silvers and Commons... Thank you for your consideration smile.gif

HI... I'm looking for a White or Gold from a Gold/White pairing with only Gold and White in the lineage... I prefer a Gold since my other of this type is a white, but I'll take anything especially if the White turns out to be male... have a CB Female Gold I'm itching to breed into this lineage smile.gif Can breed other things in exchange ... only have 1 CB Gold but have many CB Silvers and Commons... Thank you for your consideration smile.gif

keep an eye on this thread because eggs are offered up on a regular basis. i'm locked and expecting an egg soon but i can try gold/white pairs out after i try black/silver for someone else.

also, do you want to be put on the white/gold list? let me know and i'll add you if you like. it is a way for others to know who might be interested in their eggies... smile.gif

Just here to say I managed to get myself unlocked and am looking for silver x blacks. And a slight bump for this thread. biggrin.gif

Edited by nephewjack

Just here to say I managed to get myself unlocked and am looking for silver x blacks. And a slight bump for this thread. biggrin.gif

hi. i was only able to breed 1 set due to already having 4 eggs and they gave me a black egg. you can have it or wait until i get unlocked to see what the others produce. it's a 3rd even generation egg. let me know. smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/6Tus

hi. i was only able to breed 1 set due to already having 4 eggs and they gave me a black egg. you can have it or wait until i get unlocked to see what the others produce. it's a 3rd even generation egg. let me know. smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/6Tus

That'd be great! Only thing is, am I supposed to have a CB Silver or Black? Because that might be a little hard.

Hey all! I'm just going to put this out there in the hopes that someone might be interested so...

If anyone has a male CB Red or from a Gold/Red lineage and you don't want him, I really need one to breed with my female Gold! I keep having gendering issues with the CB reds I've been capturing so I'm hoping someone might be able to help out.

Thanks!

Edited by Duchess

I have two gold/black bred black eggs available. Have a look at my scroll. They are MQbN and Mvqi, but not YrJ5.

There is also a Dorkface with nice clean lines and CB only on the non Dorkface lines (PaDT), black, just in case any of you collect those.

Caught this on the AP this morning and thought of you guys again smile.gif : black egg

I'll check back here later this afternoon for interest, otherwise I'll be dropping it back in the AP tonight.

I'd love to join this project. I only have one CB silver, but that's certainly better than none! She's absolutely the most finicky female I've got on my scroll, though. Picky beast. X3

I think I'd be most interested in silver x black and should be unlocked here later tonight, if I'm allowed to join this project.

That'd be great! Only thing is, am I supposed to have a CB Silver or Black? Because that might be a little hard.

no you don't have to have CB dragons to be in this lineage because they are very hard to come by. just pick the lineae you want to work on and watch out for eggs being offered from that particular lineage. i'll look for you this evening to see if you are online. smile.gif

all others: i will add you to the lists that you have requested soon. you can join any and all lists that you want to work on. i know there are new dragons out there so if you want to work on a metallic X new dragon (or any combo that is not yet listed) just let me know what it is and i'll add it to the list on the 1st page. i can see some very pretty lineages coming from those new dragons... smile.gif have fun and talk to ya'll later.

i now have managed to start a gold x vine line, so you can add me to give off eggs for that too

i dont keep the commons only the golds as i work on making pyramid linages, what i mean by that can best be seen in this linage http://dragcave.net/lineage/tO5S

as such i am also looking for male 2nd gen commons from cb metallic x other cb that i dont have yet, or male commons from metallic lines that follow the same pyramid set up, alternatively gold eggs from pyramid set ups (willing to trade for these)

Just posting a couple of updates:

Mk, could you please add me to the following lists....:

- Silver x Black

- Silver x White

- Silver x Waterhorse

- Silver x Deep Sea

.... and please remove me from these.....:

- Gold x Pink (or BP)

- Silver x Dorsal (both)

.... and please mark me as "Donor Only" for....:

- Silver x Stripe

Thanks! I'm still participating in this project, but I'm focusing on my Seasonal project for the next couple of weeks, until Autumn starts. Plus my silver girls are being consistently stubborn with some of the older lists I'm on. Dorsals just aren't working out. dry.gifsad.gif And, of course, on top of that I can't do any gold lineages until I get a CB Gold (I can dream, lol), or a bred gold from one of the lines.

So I'm going to try some of the newer breeds with silver instead, especially those that I can cross lineages with. smile.gif

Is there anyone still working on a gold/pink family? I wasn't going to but just aquired this lovely hatchling in a trade...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/o5fm

I'd love to find a suitable mate for him/her. I'd like to get a pure pink gold thats maybe 2-3 generations. If anyone has pink/gold dragons they would breed I would be most greatfull. smile.gif or even a CBpink/CBgold cross that I could breed to my CBs to make the lineage just a bit longer. In return you may have the firstborn (take a look at the lineage, you may see why I'm offering wink.gif...) or I can breed others from my scroll. There's a list in my sig of the current crosses I have (I also have a skywing/silver and a earth/silver but I don't think anyone is breeding those.)

So... can I be added to the gold/pink group and the gold/black group?

Thanks!!!

Also, another idea....

I don't know if this is possible, or even needed, but is there a way to add a group to the first page of breeders who will breed their CB metalics to any CB breed on request (pending breeder's approval of said request)? I know several have metalics that only breed with certain partners but mine don't mind teepee creeping once in a while wink.gif. I'd be on such a list but don't know how often it would result in metalic (I haven't bred one in 3 months.) I have 2 golds and 4 silvers available.