mandrakekeeper

Metal Maniacs

LINEAGE

I have this little one ^^

And I'm trading it for any gold with CB parents...

PM me...

I would love gold from any X-mas and Gold..But..I'm takin any smile.gif

Edited by Porsche

LINEAGE

I have this little one ^^

And I'm trading it for any gold with CB parents...

PM me...

I would love gold from any X-mas and Gold..But..I'm takin any smile.gif

we can't breed the christmas dragons with metallics. there was only a window of a day or 2 before they all started refusing each other - unless TJ changed the rules again. i haven't had a lot of time to be on the boards and have learned there has been some major changes already...

Gratz on the beautiful gold!

By the way, you're up next for the breeding you requested from my blackxgold pair, and next wednesday's their breeding date smile.gif

Thanks! Impulse breeds=win.

Awesome. I'll keep room open. smile.gif

And I'm currently going through the messages..

And Porche.. we can't breed metal/Xmass anymore. This: http://dragcave.net/lineage/3t6Z is as close as we can breed anymore.

Edited by katsrevenge

Thanks! Impulse breeds=win.

Awesome. I'll keep room open. smile.gif

And I'm currently going through the messages..

And Porche.. we can't breed metal/Xmass anymore. This: http://dragcave.net/lineage/3t6Z is as close as we can breed anymore.

Okay...Did you think about my trade offer?

I have this Magi/Silver egg available if anyone is interested.

That's a gorgeous lineage! I would totally take it, except Halloween is coming up and I don't want to take any more eggs (I'm already cutting it close with the ones I have).

I hate to ask this, because I have a bunch of golds and don't want to seem greedy, but if someone can breed me a white x gold lineaged gold, I would love them forever! I have a perfect (as in white x gold cross in every generation) white Dorkface male. Yep, he gendered male to be contrary so I can't breed him with either of my CB golds. (The day the "influence" BSA came out, I tried to influence the egg. And cried when it hatched just as I tried to do it, so influencing failed.) For the meantime, I am breeding him to a white with white x gold lineage, but I sure hate breaking the pattern like that. I would breed anything within my power (or even give a special event dragon if I catch 2) in exchange. Like I said, I know it looks bad with me having a bunch of golds already, but none of them fit for the white x gold line. *is sad* Thank you to anyone who can help! smile.gif

I hate to ask this, because I have a bunch of golds and don't want to seem greedy, but if someone can breed me a white x gold lineaged gold, I would love them forever! I have a perfect (as in white x gold cross in every generation) white Dorkface male. Yep, he gendered male to be contrary so I can't breed him with either of my CB golds. (The day the "influence" BSA came out, I tried to influence the egg. And cried when it hatched just as I tried to do it, so influencing failed.) For the meantime, I am breeding him to a white with white x gold lineage, but I sure hate breaking the pattern like that. I would breed anything within my power (or even give a special event dragon if I catch 2) in exchange. Like I said, I know it looks bad with me having a bunch of golds already, but none of them fit for the white x gold line. *is sad* Thank you to anyone who can help! smile.gif

Ill try :3

Now that our metalics are at least occasionaly producing shinies again, is there anyone doing white x silver who could breed me an even 2nd gen silver? I'd be willing to trade for it, of course. I need a mate for this gentleman, who will hopefully breed me a silver mate for this gorgeous baby.

Oh, and the usual "after Halloween" clause applies if you're trying to breed one, but if someone's got one sitting on thier scroll already, I wouldn't turn it down. wink.gif

I can't believe I've never looked into this before...I've totally been doing these lines (or planning to) for awhile.

I have a white dragon froma white x Gold cb pair, but still need a gold mate...

and In time I think I'll have an awesome pure black and silver line. smile.gif

I also have a lot of skywing x silver accidentally. ^.^; back when I didn't breed for lineages.

That's a gorgeous lineage! I would totally take it, except Halloween is coming up and I don't want to take any more eggs (I'm already cutting it close with the ones I have).

Don't worry, I will have more eggs like that. I actually picked up a 3rd gen Magi/Silver egg off the ap. It gendered wrong, so now Im trying to get another Silver out of my line to put with that one. *sigh* I'm sure it's going to take a while.

I can try also. I have a cb white and cb gold to try for you.

Hi!

I caught a water egg with cb gold x cb water parents. Maybe someone wants it?

Is anybody breeding storm x gold? Would be looking for an egg with gold x storm lineage. 3rd or 4th gen. would be great.

I have 1 cb male silver and 3 cb female silver. If any of you needs a pairing I would be happy to breed them.

Is anybody breeding storm x gold? Would be looking for an egg with gold x storm lineage. 3rd or 4th gen. would be great.

Ashenflame can breed 3rd gen purebred Gold x Storm eggs, and Khasel can breed 4th gen ones. Their breeding stock is related, though.

Hi!

I caught a water egg with cb gold x cb water parents. Maybe someone wants it?

I have 1 cb male silver and 3 cb female silver. If any of you needs a pairing I would be happy to breed them.

Do you have the ability to try for pure silver x black line? I'm trying to do even gen, but boy is it tough to find another silver other than mine to work with. Even attempting to trade for them. unsure.gif

i've been real busy lately so haven't done much updating. i'll go through the posts soon and add everyone to the lists. if you don't see your name in the proper list, send me a pm with the current info and i'll make sure you get there. thanks. have fun! and

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm looking for autumn eggs from CB gold x CB autumn parents if anyone is working on that line and doesn't get the gold result they wanted.

I'm looking for autumn eggs from CB gold x CB autumn parents if anyone is working on that line and doesn't get the gold result they wanted.

I have a CB gold and CB autumn that I bred on request for someone else. I'm happy to do that for you too if you like.

Update on my quest for a white x gold lineage gold: Still looking. If anyone can get me one, I can happily give you a harvest egg for it. smile.gif

Thanks so much kelvara! Please PM me when they're up for breeding again wub.gif