mandrakekeeper

Metal Maniacs

Congrats on the gold egg!!

++

*headbangs in gold's honor* tongue.gif

In other news, my gold went female. OF COURSE. This means no mate as the one I have that would be a perfect even gen for her is female... actually.. most of the blacks I have are... Anyways. Anyone ever gets a male 2nd gen black hatchie out of a gold.. and doesn't need it.. please think of me.

Would this be third generation? linky

It's available btw

I can let you know when I get a black from cb black and gold, do you have one of those from me yet?

Edited by sidoney

Thanks guys. smile.gif

sidnoney, I think I have one or two dragons from you.

I think this is yours: http://dragcave.net/lineage/QLud I was hoping for it to be the next gen gold's mate.

I just have two gold bred black males... the one I breed to the CB gold (long line) and the other is that other.. but the gens are wrong.

I was hoping this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/LCDE would be the gold's mate.

Gah.... soon I'm going to just breed a single black/metal line instead of gold/black and silver/black lines. It's hard enough to get one going let alone two. dry.gif

Anyways. Anyone ever gets a male 2nd gen black hatchie out of a gold.. and doesn't need it.. please think of me.

Kat...nudge me when you have room for an egg. I'll breed you a cb black x cb gold.

Would anyone here be interested in adopting this baby? If not I'll probably drop it later tonight to make room for more breeding.

That's pretty! Makes me want to do one of those ... although what I have going atm is keeping me busy. smile.gif

That's pretty! Makes me want to do one of those ... although what I have going atm is keeping me busy. smile.gif

Thank you! I already dropped this one, but if you're ever interested in an egg from them, let me know and I'll happily breed for you.

Edited by kelverathewinged

Thanks guys. smile.gif

sidnoney, I think I have one or two dragons from you.

I think this is yours: http://dragcave.net/lineage/QLud I was hoping for it to be the next gen gold's mate.

I just have two gold bred black males... the one I breed to the CB gold (long line) and the other is that other.. but the gens are wrong.

I was hoping this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/LCDE would be the gold's mate.

Gah.... soon I'm going to just breed a single black/metal line instead of gold/black and silver/black lines. It's hard enough to get one going let alone two. dry.gif

Yes that's one of mine.

I just bred this but that's not going to be any good to you to breed a mate for the one with the longer lineage.

So if you don't want that one, it's available, folks.

Hi... I have just been gifted a deVitae egg, with CB silver and white parents and I would love to continue the line, so can I join here?

I know it's probably too much to ask for a second gen white bred silver (I would breed anything on my scroll to get one, though, or try to hunt for something), but if anyone had an unneeded egg with CB silver and white parents, I would be more than grateful.

I absolutely love all your eggs. smile.gif The lineages are really pretty.

Hi... I have just been gifted a deVitae egg, with CB silver and white parents and I would love to continue the line, so can I join here?

I know it's probably too much to ask for a second gen white bred silver (I would breed anything on my scroll to get one, though, or try to hunt for something), but if anyone had an unneeded egg with CB silver and white parents, I would be more than grateful.

I absolutely love all your eggs. smile.gif The lineages are really pretty.

I can help you out. Send me a PM next week to remind me. I bred them this week and released eggs already. I can't promise silver, but it would be breeding stock even if white.

And... I need to breed a pink/gold for someone but deleted the PM by mistake... who was it?

I can help you out. Send me a PM next week to remind me. I bred them this week and released eggs already. I can't promise silver, but it would be breeding stock even if white.

Thanks very much. Silver isn't necessary, I would just like the egg to have these parents smile.gif

I'll pm you later.

Even 3rd Gen regular black hatchie available - black/Gold lineage

http://dragcave.net/lineage/QJKh

PM if interested smile.gif

I'd love a black egg from CB silver/Cb black parents if anyone gets one they don't want. I won't have room for a couple days though...

If you'll PM when you're unlocked, I'd be happy to try to breed a CB Silver/CB black for you.

you take take me of egg request list. i some how got lucky and found a cb gold I can help breed golds with cb parents.

Even 3rd Gen regular black hatchie available - black/Gold lineage

http://dragcave.net/lineage/QJKh

PM if interested smile.gif

I'd love a black egg from CB silver/Cb black parents if anyone gets one they don't want. I won't have room for a couple days though...

I can also help if you need fresh blood. I have a CB black male and 2 CB silver gals, though I haven't tried them before. They'll be ready to breed tomorrow.

2nd gen fire with cute code up for grabs: CB gold x CB fire

I'll hold it for an hour or so before dropping in the AP in case someone wants smile.gif gone

Edited by Pink467

3rd gen black egg with silver x black lineage needing to find a home! Lineage here.

I'll hold onto it for a bit, but if no one wants it I'll end up dropping it =)

Claimed!

Edited by Alassiel

HI... could really use a gold or white male with gold/white lineage (any length)... Have 1 Gold and 2 white females that need mates to carry on the lineage... unfortuantely I keep getting girls instead of boys... would be willing to breed something in exchange for a hatchling of this description smile.gif

Hello!

Can I join,please?

And please...Can I be added to a following lists...

• Black/Gold
  • Black/Silver
  • Alt/Gold
  • Alt/Gold
  • White/Gold
  • White/Silver