mandrakekeeper

Metal Maniacs

PM'd you! Thanks!

Anyone want/need a pink from CBpink/CBsilver? I just bred twins and would like to find home for the other before they abandon.

keep an eye on this thread because eggs are offered up on a regular basis. i'm locked and expecting an egg soon but i can try gold/white pairs out after i try black/silver for someone else.

also, do you want to be put on the white/gold list? let me know and i'll add you if you like. it is a way for others to know who might be interested in their eggies... smile.gif

Oh, being added to Gold x White would be nice. tongue.gif

Hey guys. I have added (or removed) everyone to the lists that they have requested to be added to or removed from. if i missed you, please repost your request or send me a PM. I have added the first metallic combo with the new dragons so if you want to join those or you want to start a line with any of the other new dragons, let me know and i'll set that up. i can't wait to see how they turn out.

Seranta, you were asking about a list of people that are willing to breed their cb metallics with any other commons... if you look at the bottom of the first post of this thread, there is a list of supporters/catchers/breeders down there that volunteered to try and breed their metallics with commons for those that ask. i have added you to that list and put down for those interested to PM you if they want you to try out your metallics for them.

Gyps13 - good luck with your seasonal project... i've been wanting to work on that myself but haven't had the time or was busy breeding for other projects. i'll look for ya back here after autumn starts and things calm down for you again. smile.gif

i remember there was 2 people wanting an egg from blackXsilver but can't remember who was first.... i have a black hatchling available. i'll check back tomorrow afternoon to see if either of you wants it. i've been so hit and miss lately that it is my fault for not having much time to check the forum as much as i like.

that's it for now, everyone have fun and take care. let me know if there is anything i can do for ya within this lineage project and i'll see what i can do for ya.

later gaters!

mandrake

Can I join? and i can i get silver x white egg? err, i have a white, but need a silver.

Edited by PacketMonkey

Can I join? and i can i get silver x white egg? err, i have a white, but need a silver.

i'll add you to the silver X white line. just keep an eye out in the thread. people are always offering eggs here. no one can promise metallic eggs since they have become harder to breed but you can ask for any eggs that get offered here. good luck. smile.gif

you're welcome. have fun! i'll be breeding mine in a few days do i'll let ya'll know if i have any eggies to give away later. smile.gif

Caught this on the AP this morning and thought of you guys again smile.gifblack egg

I'll check back here later this afternoon for interest, otherwise I'll be dropping it back in the AP tonight.

I was holding this for sidoney but the time zones are making it hard to pass along. The egg has now hatched. Please let me know if anyone else would like it smile.gif

I was holding this for sidoney but the time zones are making it hard to pass along. The egg has now hatched. Please let me know if anyone else would like it smile.gif

Urgh.. I'd take it if I weren't locked.

Forgive me if I read the OP wrong, but would it at all be possible to be placed on a gold x white list for a gold? I know that's a lot to ask, and in exchange I have two silvers from CB silver x black parents that I can breed with CB blacks for anyone involved in such a lineage =)

If such a request isn't supposed to be here, please tell me and I'll remove it ^.^ Thank you.

Forgive me if I read the OP wrong, but would it at all be possible to be placed on a gold x white list for a gold? I know that's a lot to ask, and in exchange I have two silvers from CB silver x black parents that I can breed with CB blacks for anyone involved in such a lineage =)

If such a request isn't supposed to be here, please tell me and I'll remove it ^.^ Thank you.

I simply asked to go on a silverXwhite line, maybe you will be placed on the list.

i'd like to start a gold X black or gold X water lineage (depending on gender). But .... i need to get a gold egg. is anybody willing to spare me one?

Could I please be added to the gold x water and gold x white lists? Thanks!

i added Pink467, Coolninja, Alassiel, and SilverBells to appropriate lists. fyi,for those who wanted goldXwater, i added ya'll to the gold X water (old) since the newest ones seem to be going by different names. let me know if you are talking about one of the new "water types" and which one and i'll change it on the first page....

Alassiel: no one can promise a gold and most will want you to take any egg produced if they try their dragons out for you. if you currently have 2 silvers to trade for a gold, i would suggest looking at the 2 trade threads. i did add you to the whiteXgold lineage and you can keep your eye out for the eggs being offered here. every great once in a while a gold is offered. breeding them has just gotten so hard lately.

silverbells: keep an eye out, eggs are offered all the time here.

Pink467: i'm locked at the moment but if you still have it tomorrow or at the latest wed evening, i should be open at that time. hopefully you'll be able to get with Sidney before then since she was the original target. smile.gif

as always, if you see a mistake or want to change anything, just let me know.

/snip

Alassiel: no one can promise a gold and most will want you to take any egg produced if they try their dragons out for you. if you currently have 2 silvers to trade for a gold, i would suggest looking at the 2 trade threads. i did add you to the whiteXgold lineage and you can keep your eye out for the eggs being offered here. every great once in a while a gold is offered. breeding them has just gotten so hard lately.

Oh, I know. That's why I said it was a lot to ask for xd.png I just figured I'd give it a shot, but if no one can produce a gold, that's fine. I'm still searching on my own ^.^

Could you please add me to the BlackXSilver list? :3

I posted in here a few weeks ago and said I could breed for people, but black and silver just look so damn pretty together that I decided I wouldn't mind a long line of 'em myself xd.png

That said, I will still be mainly breeding them for other people ^^ *is up to her eyeballs in lineages*

I haven't seen a gold or silver egg in the abandoned for months..nor have i seen a trade for silvers that i can actually make..what does it take to get a silver egg man..

Just an update on the black/silver lineage hatchie...she gendered female and is still up for grabs. I'm afraid she's going to grow up when I unfog so I'll be abandoning her tomorrow probably. passed to Juujinx smile.gif Edited by Pink467

added Lemon Crisis to the blackXsilver list and the breeders at the bottom of the first post. i think the blackXsilver lineage looks so lovely together. hope you enjoy it.

added Kittykaos to the whiteXgold list. that is a pretty lineage. i'll keep my fingers crossed that it genders correctly. smile.gif

Pink467 - i don't know, whatever he did to slow down metallic production so that there would be some caveborns again seems to still be in effect. i haven't tried all my metallics so i don't know if i would get anything out of all of them but so far nada.

i'm tempted to try the silver and the new deepsea dragons to see what they look like together but i'm still trying to get at least one of each of the newest dragons. smile.gif

Edited by mandrakekeeper