mandrakekeeper

Metal Maniacs

If anyones doing pure vine x silver I have a vine egg from my 2 CBs avalible.

And if anyone doing a pink x gold I have an old bright pink from my 2 CBs avalible.

I won't be on until late tomorrow, Annie, but if no one claims that vine by then, I'll gladly take it.

I can't take the BP right now, but if that pair ever throws a gold, I'll gladly take that, too. I have a lonely little BP that has CB Gold and CB BP parents, and she could use a permanent mate.

sidoney - I'd love to take one. Then I'd just need to find a gold to breed it with....

Hey would you mind having this one instead? We had a little hiccup just before and one of those eggs went elsewhere, but the other one landed where the first one should have ... and I bred this one for you instead. I could not give this to buckskinmist as it contains her own breeding on the sire line but should be lovely for you????

Agh! *brain is overloaded* Too much information! Too many good eggs!

@katsrevenge: I'd love it, but I'm full up and I think that Gyps would make a great Momma for the little eggie. I've got horrible egg backlog right now...

@Annie: I'd love it if you could just hold it for maybe a day or two. If not, that's fine too.

@sidoney: Ooh... Pretty lineage... That would be a great egg for me... *stares at alt blacks and golds being mesmerized*

@katsrevenge: I'd love it, but I'm full up and I think that Gyps would make a great Momma for the little eggie. I've got horrible egg backlog right now...

LOL, I'll send her a PM. If she no want, I'll probably just hatch and freeze it.

And on offer is ... yep, another gold bred black egg! I guess I should be thankful that I'm getting eggs. smile.gifpedigree

And on offer is ... yep, another gold bred black egg! I guess I should be thankful that I'm getting eggs. smile.gifpedigree

yep, you are lucky to be getting eggs. mine seem to be hit and miss. smile.gif also, your eggs like being alts. i've gotten 2 from ya so far. cool.gif

Found a old CB gold breeding to a random vine I didn't even remember I had and needed to find Nefaria a mate and they liked each other so they are now paired up.

I've got a little black egg from them if anyones interested.

http://www.jadedestiny.com/lineage.cfm?code=vLvW&gen=5

Edit: Nearly forgot, also got another vine from CB vine and CB gold as well if anyones doing vine x gold.

Edited by AnnieGYG

That's a pleasure! I hope it turns into a good producer for you. smile.gif

I have a Red female that's the progeny of the beginnings of my RedxGold line though I'm hoping for them to drop a gold to make it easier for me to continue the line. *crosses fingers and prays to anything* Though I was a bit dumb and bred my gold with a different dragon for a stripe and now I can't breed that pair again for another week. Hurr durr! ^^;

If in the future I get multiple golds out of this line (oh please dear gods let that be the case) I can always try breeding GoldxSeasonal pairs for people doing that line! But I'd need some serious luck.

i'm able to breed just about any of my dragons at this time so if you have a request let me know before i get locked again. smile.gif

Just bred a nice little black egg from my pair.

I wish it had been a Gold. :/

Heh, too bad we couldn't get in temp 'stud' dragons.

ED: Anyone open for exchange of black eggs from black/gold line? Or.. if you ever throw any extra gold.. tongue.gif

Edited by katsrevenge

katsrevenge, I'm very interested in your black egg, it's exactly what I need. Would you be interested in trading it for this?

I will be open in about a day.

i'm able to breed just about any of my dragons at this time so if you have a request let me know before i get locked again. smile.gif

Well, if you can get a gold egg out of your black x gold pairs, I'd love that. But it's not likely since TJ's been messing with the ratios to try to get everything back in balance...

Well, if you can get a gold egg out of your black x gold pairs, I'd love that. But it's not likely since TJ's been messing with the ratios to try to get everything back in balance...

doesn't hurt to try. i'll try this evening when i get home and see if any want to give us a gold eggie. smile.gif

katsrevenge, I'm very interested in your black egg, it's exactly what I need. Would you be interested in trading it for this?

I will be open in about a day.

Very interested. smile.gif

Does anyone need a CB vine for their silver or gold x vine lines? I reflexed clicked on one, and need to get rid of it. Four hours and counting till I can abandon it.

*faints* I FINALLY got my silver to be agreeable with a sunrise girl! w00t!!! I've got a third gen. now! I'll keep it if it's a boy OR I get a silver out of my silver girl later this week... If neither happens, Gyps, you want?

*faints* I FINALLY got my silver to be agreeable with a sunrise girl! w00t!!! I've got a third gen. now! I'll keep it if it's a boy OR I get a silver out of my silver girl later this week... If neither happens, Gyps, you want?

hey, the black/golds only gave me a black egg so far. let me know if you want it, if not, then it is up for grabs for the thread. i probably won't keep it long so that i can breed or hunt as soon as a hatchling grows up. smile.gif

Thanks katsrevenge for the lovely little sunrise. happy.gif

I'll have to pass Yzhn, as my CB silvers are both girls. Until I get a male silver, I need all male sunrises/sunsets. :S

The vine has been dropped, btw. Hopefully someone got it.

Pure Black x silver black to offer up here.

http://www.jadedestiny.com/lineage.cfm?code=ZDQq&gen=5

As ever please shoot me a PM if you'd like to home it and keep it pure smile.gif

Last call for this pure black x silver, I've held it because there were a few interested but didn't get any PMs.

I will be offline since my PC needs a new heat sync (I am sneaking on in work right now) however Mandrake will have access to my scroll should anyone want the black.

Actually I could probably put it back in with mine since it doesn't have both my cb silvers in the pedigree, just one of them. I have room, too.

mandrakekeeper - Um, no thanks, but thanks for the offer.

AnnieGYG - Sorry. I would have taken it, but I kind of got very locked yesterday...

Both are really nice eggs, but I am majorly scroll locked. They will be hatchlings by the time I have any room!