mandrakekeeper

Metal Maniacs

sidoney: i'm locked up tight but hopefully someone else is looking for blackXgold eggs.

Gyps13: i went ahead and split the dorsal X silver into the 2 groups but i'm not sure you will be able to keep them separate since you never know what color egg you are going to get, but figured we can at least try it for now.

Gyps13: i went ahead and split the dorsal X silver into the 2 groups but i'm not sure you will be able to keep them separate since you never know what color egg you are going to get, but figured we can at least try it for now.

Thank mk. happy.gif It'll take some work to keep them separate, but its possible. However, my attention span may wander off again at some point (it frequently does, oddly enough tongue.gif). If so, I'll post saying I've combined them. And, either way, just in case someone else wants to do a similar line, I'll announce the eggs here first. smile.gif

OMG, yet another refusal for the purebred silver x white (Atonia Khallinova) with my CB silver boy Mandrake. I am sorry sad.gif these CBs must be picky, I've never suffered refusals like this before.

Edited by AnnieGYG

OMG, yet another refusal for the purebred silver x white (Atonia Khallinova) with my CB silver boy Mandrake. I am sorry sad.gif these CBs must be picky, I've never suffered refusals like this before.

it's not just you. the dragons seem to be doing a lot of refusing, no interest, no eggs produced, etc. i wish the powers that be would undo whatever they did and let the breeding go back to normal. if there is too many eggs out there then change the rules so that ppl can take in more of them or maybe not take so long to hatch/grow up so ppl can pick up more of them.... oh well, sooner or later. no worries. cool.gif

I have a cb gold that will grow up soon, I'd like to help out with any breeding projects, especually a gold and black linage. Still hunting for a cb silver though.

EDIT: I now have a cb silver egg.

Edited by law-lee

NOOO!!! My silver and sunrise are both boys! *dies* Now I have to find a sunrise girl... Though I'm way too scroll-locked... If only my green stripe could swap genders with one of the other two...

ETA: *dumps stone and spring eggs* *goes hunting* I need it...

Edited by yzhn2

law-lee: hey i have you added to the black X gold line. what silver line are you interested in? one of us may be able to breed you a silver to help get your silver line started.

yzhn2: ahhh, sorry yzhn2. sad.gif let me know if i can help in any way.

I would just like to say thank you to AnnieGYG for passing on the two lovely vine eggs to me, through my friend Sidoney. Very much appreciated. biggrin.gif

I'm going to offer a second gen blackXgold egg to anyone that needs one... If no one wants, I'll just be keeping it, but I'd love a trade to avoid inbreeding. smile.gif

i might be able to breed my blackXgold dragons this weekend for a trade with you. a couple of my hatchlings should grow up sometime tomorrow. PM me with a timeframe you will be available and i'll see if they cooperate.

MDK, you can just take the egg till whenever. I know how to find you on this site. tongue.gif I'm really trying to amass springs to get a male or two... I kinda impulse bred that egg.. now it needs a home.

I've sent a PM. smile.gif

A really nice person on the Ridiculous thread gifted me a sunrise girl, so I can start the sun x silver line (granted that they like each other). Whee!!!

katsrevenge: i'll contact you as soon as one of my hatchlings grows up which should be anytime now. smile.gif you can let me know whenever you will ready for me to try for an eggie for you.

yzhn2: congrats on the sunrise baby. i'll keep my fingers crossed that they like each other.

*giggles* Your red stripey has grown. I know it's just a black (if I get a gold from my next cross, there can be a serious trade smile.gif)... but come and get it. tongue.gif

My aim/yims whatever are up. I'll be around most of the evening.

black eggie safely on my scroll. biggrin.gif

and if you, katsrevenge, get a b/g gold, we'll talk about a trade. tongue.gif

Available I have a black alt hatchling, pure gold and black, I can't use it because it has both my cb golds in its pedigree. I also have a normal black, pure gold and black, with a pedigree that goes back for more generations than the first one.

These would make good breeding stock.

Not for freezing.

Edited by sidoney

Available I have a black alt hatchling, pure gold and black, I can't use it because it has both my cb golds in its pedigree. I also have a normal black, pure gold and black, with a pedigree that goes back for more generations than the first one.

These would make good breeding stock.

Not for freezing.

oh, i would love the alt. please.... biggrin.gif

NOOOoooooo.... They refused. TT_TT

Darn, I need either a new silver or a new sun or both... *sighs* *goes hunting*

ETA: New sun egg (traded for a Ridiculous Dorkface stone, but wth, who cares?). Take 2!

Edited by yzhn2

HOORAY!!! Thanks to seranata I now have a dragon with whom I can kick off my RedxGold lineage! Well, technically it's now already "kicked off" as it's the golden offspring of her CB Gold and CB Red. I can't wait for this one to grow up and start breeding!!

*dances*

HOORAY!!! Thanks to seranata I now have a dragon with whom I can kick off my RedxGold lineage! Well, technically it's now already "kicked off" as it's the golden offspring of her CB Gold and CB Red. I can't wait for this one to grow up and start breeding!!

*dances*

congrats Duchess! i'll keep my fingers crossed for a successful breeding. also, i'm all locked at the moment, but let me know when you would like me to try my cb's for you. smile.gif

yzhn2: ahhhh, sorry they refused. *pokes new sun egg with girl stick*

yzhn2: If you want new blood, I'll be able to try breeding my silver/sun pairing in a couple of days. PM me if you're interested. biggrin.gif