mandrakekeeper

Metal Maniacs

If you guys want some fresh breeding stock, I have a CB silver male I can try to mate with any of the CB females on my scroll. They're all part of my noble lineage project but, it's just a naming thing that I only request be carried on (never demand, nope).

I may take you up on this in about a week, depending if my dorsal and silver don't like each other tomorrow. I had a "No Interest" last week. I was hoping to start this line myself, since I have names and everything, but my 2 silver girls simply refuse to cooperate. dry.gif

I may take you up on this in about a week, depending if my dorsal and silver don't like each other tomorrow. I had a "No Interest" last week. I was hoping to start this line myself, since I have names and everything, but my 2 silver girls simply refuse to cooperate. dry.gif

Just let me know and I'll be happy to try breeding with either my red or purple dorsal females. wink.gif

I could if I could ever get a gold egg out of my CB gold x CB white.

No joy for months now, in fact February was the last time they threw one. I've got a list of 2 people already in line for a gold for them. Nothing to do but try again in 2 days time lol

mini bump for this egg.

This little egg is still needing a home as well, it's pure black gold and should obviously be bred to another pure gold x black if you take it.

http://www.jadedestiny.com/lineage.cfm?code=LBvZ&gen=6

I would take it smile.gif

My CB sunset and one of my CB silvers just refused each other. dry.gif She's refused all but 2 of my CB males, and the only one she's ever had an egg with is my CB mint. If there weren't so many mints out there already, I'd life-mate them....

2 weeks in a row, my CB Silver boy refused my CB sunrises. I soooo wanna throttle him. I hope Shining Star is more cooperative... She looks happier than evil Shining Moment....

I'd love to take a gold x black black or gold egg/hatchie, even though I'm not yet on the list. I would love to be added to the list, but I don't have a CB Gold yet (I'm working on it).... If I could get a gold x black gold egg, I can always catch more CB blacks...

I'm glad its not just me. dry.gif

My love of silvers is slowly ebbing away....

I'm glad its not just me. dry.gif

My love of silvers is slowly ebbing away....

Same here. I'm beginning to lean more in favor of golds... Especially ones with pretty lineages... *glares at silvers* Cooperate.... Please...

yzhn2: i added you to the black X gold list. you don't need a cb to be added to any of the lists since you can get eggies with the correct lineage from others on the same list. cool.gif

moxiegraphix: Thanks for the offer to help everyone out with your cb silver! i'm sure some of will be knocking on your door in the near future smile.gif i've added you to the thread supporters list in the first post of the thread. smile.gif

Edited by mandrakekeeper

First time I've looked at this project. I already have a few started, so add me to your list if you dont mind.

Gold x Black

Gold x Red

Gold x Stone

I will have Silvers to add, but have to see which are which first.

yzhn2: i added you to the black X gold list. you don't need a cb to be added to any of the lists since you can get eggies with the correct lineage from others on the same list. cool.gif

moxiegraphix: Thanks for the offer to help everyone out with your cb silver! i'm sure some of will be knocking on your door in the near future smile.gif i've added you to the thread supporters list in the first post of the thread. smile.gif

Happy to help. Hopefully he'll be cooperative, LOL

i got pure gold x grey/cloud, and gold x seasonal...they reached enough generations that with successfull breeding i cant breed and keep all offspring, due to real life situation atm i also dont have much ability or time to trade eggs, so some of them are likely to sit unused on scroll

as such i may be able to give some eggs to this project..my lines are built up so that each new generation gold is bred with a cb of the other breed, the seasonal also have one season per generation

pm for contact

btw not able to suply 1st gen eggs, as i only got one cb gold and already have her occupied for weeks

Edited by Tanitsja

First time I've looked at this project. I already have a few started, so add me to your list if you dont mind.

Gold x Black

Gold x Red

Gold x Stone

I will have Silvers to add, but have to see which are which first.

got you added. just let me know which other lists you would like to be added to. smile.gif

Tanitsja: thanks for the offer to help. i'm sure we all appreciate it! i'm adding you to the front page with a note for them to contact you if they want an eggie from you.

Edited by mandrakekeeper

buckskinmist: a couple of us have dragons with your bloodlines already! biggrin.gif

A couple of nice trades just done with mk: thanks! *waves*

the black/gold bred alt isn't available any more. smile.gif

I have two more black, black and gold bred eggs to offer. Essentially they have the same breeding although the sire and dam are different for each - grandparents are the same.

pedigree 1

pedigree 2

I thought I would do a test breeding with my silver and purple dorsal, just to see if they were compatible. They gave me an egg I'm trying to donate to Kayla's lottery (If the person PMs me back by tonight). I may offer the egg up here if, the lottery winner does not get back to me. Anyway, so now I know they will breed.

Sidoney~ If you still have one of those eggs later, I'd be happy to take one. I'm just waiting on one of my Stripes to grow up. It would be nice to get a gold/black from lineage other than my own.

sidoney - I'd love to take one. Then I'd just need to find a gold to breed it with....

--

Well, on the upside, the 2nd gen. silver x sunrise sunrise angel1830 gifted me is female. On the semi-upside, my silver girl didn't refuse her pairing for this week. No, only a no interest! Well, next week with my other sunrise boy and let's see how she acts...

Pure Black x silver black to offer up here.

And me scroll-locked. dry.gif *pokes hatchies. Gets bitten*

Edited by DarkLadyNyara

I'll hold the black for a couple of days if theres interest guys.

If anyones doing pure vine x silver I have a vine egg from my 2 CBs avalible.

And if anyone doing a pink x gold I have an old bright pink from my 2 CBs avalible.

Again, apologies mine don't seem to be throwing rares out sad.gif

Please shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Edited by AnnieGYG

I have two more black, black and gold bred eggs to offer. Essentially they have the same breeding although the sire and dam are different for each - grandparents are the same.

pedigree 1

pedigree 2

I wish I'd a seen that before I locked myself up!

Some lovely eggs, all! Mine are refusing to throw rares as well. The brats.