mandrakekeeper

Metal Maniacs

I dont see you on yim right now either Sidoney. sad.gif

I'll be gone today until this afternoon, say around 2pm central? If your around this evening maybe we can move it then. Unless its grown up by then.

Let me re-PM my pass to Mandrake guys, that way either Bucky or Mandrake can pass it off to you Sidoney.

It's at 4 day 6 and I'd really rather it didn't grow up on my scroll.

(At fellas right now and his machine is so slow I'd have trouble even dropping it.)

Angela I'm interested in that one. I have space, too.

I am still interested in Annie's black, also, but not been connecting up with anyone who can give it except for buckskinmist the other day but I was in the middle of work so could not take it then. sad.gif

Which egg sidoney? The Silver X Sunset? The other 2 have already been claimed.

Angela I'm interested in that one. I have space, too.

I am still interested in Annie's black, also, but not been connecting up with anyone who can give it except for buckskinmist the other day but I was in the middle of work so could not take it then. sad.gif

i'll check back every so often to see if you are online. to help pass the baby to ya.

Sidoney, I'm back and should be here the rest of the evening. I'll probably go out in a couple of hours to feed the horses and play with the colt, but I wont be gone long. I have my yim up.

YAY!! My Gold/Black Alt gendered female!! Now I have the perfect mate for the Gold/Black Alt I got from Sidoney! Just hope they like each other. dry.gif

I know this doesn't pertain to the MMs, but just fyi, a black that I picked up during the recent Alt flood hatched alt.

Egg Laid on: Jun 30, 2009

Overall Views: 1321

Unique Views: 704

Clicks: 25

Mother: SKC Silver Female Lag Survivor

Father: SKC Black Warrior

Hatched on: Jul 04, 2009

Hatchling will die if it doesn't grow up in: 7 days

It definitely seems that eggs laid within that week are mostly alts. Anyone know if the "Flood" is still happening?

I had a total of 3 hatch alt. One from Sidoney, and 2 I bred myself. Just a shame my purebreds didn't produce that week.

1. Laid June 27

2. Laid June 29

3. Laid June 25

eta: Is anyone breeding Silver and Magi? If so, I would love to have a Magi female that has only Silver/Magi in the lineage. I need one to go with this Silver male, Aodhfinmist. I didn't see any on the first page, but thought I might check and see.

Edited by buckskinmist

it is getting frustrating. i can't get one single metallic egg out of my breedings. is it just me or are you also facing this problem??

it is getting frustrating. i can't get one single metallic egg out of my breedings. is it just me or are you also facing this problem??

my most recent attempts have either been no eggs/interest/refusals or common eggs. however, the black egg turned alt so i can't complain too much. i also haven't been trying a bunch of metallics either. i have a slew of silvers and golds that aren't part of the pure lineages so they are mostly just sitting on my scroll at the moment.

I had a total of 3 hatch alt. One from Sidoney, and 2 I bred myself. Just a shame my purebreds didn't produce that week.

1. Laid June 27

2. Laid June 29

3. Laid June 25

My recent alts:

1. Laid June 27th

2. Laid June 27th

I currently have two alt hatchings on my scroll, one a gift and one bred by me. One laid June 28 and the other June 30.

Sorry Annie. sad.gif I just got together with buckskinmist and the alt grew up just as she clicked on actions. sad.gifsad.gif Sorry about that.

Which egg sidoney? The Silver X Sunset? The other 2 have already been claimed.

Didn't catch that ... no problems. smile.gif

Oh, yes.... Of course. That evil sunrise gendered female just when I needed her to gender male.

1. Laid June 27

2. Laid June 29

3. Laid June 25

eta: Is anyone breeding Silver and Magi? If so, I would love to have a Magi female that has only Silver/Magi in the lineage. I need one to go with this Silver male, Aodhfinmist. I didn't see any on the first page, but thought I might check and see.

Drop me a PM in a few days. I'm currently locked, but I'll see if my girl will play nice.

1. Laid June 27

2. Laid June 29

3. Laid June 25

i went ahead and added the silver X magi to the front page. cool.gif

I'm waiting to add different breeds until i see someone working on it. If i have missed any, please let me know and i'll add it to the first post.

I think I know someone with silver and orange, or it could be gold and orange, I'll ask.

Oh, yes....  Of course.  That evil sunrise gendered female just when I needed her to gender male.

She would make a perfect match for one of my lonely CB silver males.

If Mandrake or Bucky are willing to help out with the transfer I'd love to give her a home.

Again, I really appreciate the help guys, I brought a new heat sync yesterday so I'll be fitting it over the next 3 days when I can finally get home.

Edit: Typical the little alt grew up on the early side, sorry guys sad.gif I will be on the hunt for a gold mate for her now lol

Edited by AnnieGYG

@katsrevenge ~ Thanks! I'm in no hurry. I was just going thru my dragons the other day and noticed that I had stopped breeding that line due to not having another non-related Magi/Silver. Its really a slow going line for me, since most of the time the line likes to spit out Magi's and not Silvers.

@sidoney~ That would be great is she is doing Silver/Magi. The only other person I knew who was doing it was Skrekat, and she could never get hers to produce. So she gave up.

I'll keep an eye out for a Gold for you Annie. Also, once the Gold I got from you grows up, let me know which Black you would like it to go to, and I'll try and get you one out of her/him.

What we need is some more CB Golds, but so does everyone on DC. biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

I think we're in need of more golds, period. Seems like the black x gold has gotten a lot of blacks (even alt blacks) recently, but only 3 or 4 golds...

Edit:

Gyps: I think the alt rush was still going on into the earlier part of last week. I just had a black hatch (I bred it for someone else) and it hatched alt. That would be two alt children in a row (the only children, actually) for a gold x alt black pairing. It's not pure black x gold... as it's for another lineage.

Edited by yzhn2

Bah, the redxgold pair I was planning to continue my lineage ended up not having interest. *grumbles* I have one other CB red female to test with my gold but if that doesn't pan out, I'm going to have to get more reds. How frustrating!

@Duchess ~ I have a line of Red/Golds. Let me know when you would like some "new" blood, and I will try breeding for you. I have Kanaylle a red from the line last week.

Bah, the redxgold pair I was planning to continue my lineage ended up not having interest. *grumbles* I have one other CB red female to test with my gold but if that doesn't pan out, I'm going to have to get more reds. How frustrating!

no interest is not a refusal, you can still try them again in the future. look for a time when there are 3 or less lines of eggs in the AP and see if they will produce an egg at that time.

Yeah, I learned today not to count those "No Interest" pairs out. They can surprise you at times. biggrin.gif

no interest is not a refusal, you can still try them again in the future.

Yeah...no kidding. I had one couple give me a "no interest" one week and 3 silvers the next. tongue.gif