mandrakekeeper

Metal Maniacs

Heh, Hi all!

First off; I'm sorry about the spreadsheet, RL reared its ugly head and my time went *poof*. I have started on laying it out, but most of the info I need I don't actually have. seems I don't have the time to go back through the thread at the moment).

I can either open it up for other people to edit (and so add in their own info) or I could just put it on hold and do it later.

Tho tbh there isn't much of it complete. ^^;

And about the red/gold; buckskinmist has provided one for me - whether it genders right is another matter tho. (I'm hoping for a male), So depending I may have a line working soon!

kanaylle - Another frill egg this week. I'll keep trying.

For anybody who sees this:

Frill egg (Pure frill x silver) 3rd gen.

Code: f**t

Departure time: GONE (computer time) or 10 minutes from this edit.

Edited by yzhn2

mandrakekeeper - Um, no thanks, but thanks for the offer.

AnnieGYG - Sorry. I would have taken it, but I kind of got very locked yesterday...

no problem.

Thread: i have a black egg available, at least for a little while. pm me if you are interested in it. smile.gif

just found a 2nd gen white (cb silver x cb white) egg on the AP. Offering it up to whom ever would like it as it isn't what I'm currently working on. Please send me a PM asap for the moving of this egg.

just found a 2nd gen white (cb silver x cb white) egg on the AP. Offering it up to whom ever would like it as it isn't what I'm currently working on. Please send me a PM asap for the moving of this egg.

wish i wasn't locked up but it would be days before i have room. hopefully someone else will be open to take it in. thanks for offering it here for us! biggrin.gif

It found a new home and allowed me to snag an AP gold with a really cool code.

*falls into a dead faint*

Oh my god. That black sidoney gave me alted!!!!!!!!! *is so happy* Thank you soooooooo much. This is the first alt I've gotten in so long (though not the first I've bred in that time... tongue.gif)!!!!

Great stuff!

There has been a bit of a run of alts in the last few days. smile.gif

Edit: I just put up the pedigree, that's looking very pretty with the golds and the three generations of alts. smile.gif

Thanks katsrevenge for the trade of blacks ... yours is perfect for my needs. smile.gif

Edited by sidoney

What's up with all the alting? The egg I got from sidoney alted and the one we lost alted. So that is 3 from her in what, one day?

I have a couple blacks waiting to hatch and one I had to drop. Wonder how long this is going to last?

lol TJ's probably using it as a distraction from the lack of rare breeding.

Anyone have a black I can have? I'd love to get in on the black alt action, but if I do I want it to be MM dragon. Preferably black & silver, so I can attempt to carry on the line. happy.gif

Scratch that, I just locked myself up with an awesomely lined black egg. smile.gif

Edited by Gyps13

Remember a while back when there was a run of alts? There were even some cb curled alts. Could be a good time to grab a cb black ... if you can find one, they don't seem to be coming up much.

I've been getting lots of black eggs and have been seeing many of them alt in the last few days, although I do have a normal black hatchling as well.

Edit: I got a vine alt also, not sure if that was related to the black alting going on. Anyone seen a change in the number of vine alts?

Edited by sidoney

Sidoney...My wonderful black x gold black egg just hatched Alt as well. If it also genders female, it will be the Prima Dona Alt on my scroll. wink.gif

Thank you!

Crikey, I think that's all the eggs gifted in the last few days alting!

lol TJ's probably using it as a distraction from the lack of rare breeding.

Now that would be funny.

Actually, I've noticed a slight increase in the number of alts I'm breeding as well. I keep tab on the eggs... so... That's how I know.

*stares at gold egg* Me do want... so bad!!!

*stares at scroll-lock* Dang it...

ohmy.gif Pretty! Shiney has no relation to any of my line, 'cept the one I just got from Sidoney, lol. If you don't find anyone who wants it by the time I'm unscroll locked, I'll be happy to take it Annie. biggrin.gif

starts poking hatchies to get them to grow faster...

I'll be happy to help pass it on, just let me know.

LMAO!! the other purebred has added to the masses of alts in here smile.gif

So another pure bred black x gold up for grabs

http://www.jadedestiny.com/lineage.cfm?code=vLvW&gen=5

These 2 are not actually related by me, however I guess their brothers and sisters will have been bred together somewhere since ones from Mandrake and ones from Sidoney.

Might be best to not breed them together.

Bucky, I'd love it if you could pass them on if I get any PM's. I'll let you know smile.gif

Edit: Mandrake, your silver x white has just refused her second CB male silver sad.gif She's a picky one sad.gif It does mean I have 2 male CB lonely silvers lookng to be paired with commons out of anyones purebreds so any potential mates would be appreciated smile.gif

Edited by AnnieGYG

*drools over both gold and black....*

And wouldn't you know for once, I have no eggs that I can drop to get either one. *sigh* sad.gif

I'm still waiting for kats sunrise hatchie to gender, but I'm worried. I need a male to continue the silver x sunrise, but the last hatchie on my scroll gendered female. Things tend to go in clumps with me...... wacko.gif

Gyps, if the sunrise goes female I can swap you for either the gold or the black. It'd be Bucky doing the transfer for me at the moment with my desktop PC screwed.

I need any female purebred to go with the 2 CB male silvers I've got. I like the sunrises so silver x sunrise would be nice to contribute to.

Just a note guys, I normally hold stuff for 3 or 4 days for the right home so please don't think just because you are scroll locked for 36 hours that you can't PM me for anything I'm offering.

I only actually respond to PM's requesting though since I'll only check the thread once every 3 or 4 days. PM's wil ping up on my email.

I am never really in any rush in this game unless one of my bred ones will grow up on my scroll smile.gif

*drools over both gold and black....*

And wouldn't you know for once, I have no eggs that I can drop to get either one. *sigh* sad.gif

I'm still waiting for kats sunrise hatchie to gender, but I'm worried. I need a male to continue the silver x sunrise, but the last hatchie on my scroll gendered female. Things tend to go in clumps with me...... wacko.gif

*snkit*

*threatens hatchy with Wolvie-Claws*

If you're female...

AnnieGYG... give me some time, and I'll try my CB whites to the silvers, see if I can get anything good out of them. Or, if you'd want other common types; that works too.