mandrakekeeper

Metal Maniacs

That's fine. I understand about the pure.

The way I'm going... I might as well do a pure sunrise x silver line. It's possible, but it does make things much harder.... I would just do a pure sunrise x silver line rather than 2 separate sun x silver lines then. I don't know... What do you think?

i'm fine with either way. if your focus is on sunrise dragons then i'll set it up as sunriseXsilver and sunsetXsilver that way everyone knows that you are looking for specifically sunrise dragons. if it turns out to be too difficult to keep them separate then let me know and i'll recombine the lines. it's no biggie. these are your dragons you are working on so it only makes since to have them listed as correctly as possible. biggrin.gif

with this separation in mind: will the others that are interested in the sun line let me know if you are looking at sunrise X silver or sunset X silver lines or both so i can list you appropriately. thanks!!

Sidoney: i can try any of my pairs that you like. the one that you showed the lineage on looks like i can do any pair without causing inbreeding but you didn't mention the lineage to the first unpaired gold female so i don't know if i need to stay away from a specific pairing. (or are the 2 female golds you mentioned one in the same)

I'd like to take part in both lines, but I'll gladly take any sunsets you accidentally get. happy.gif

And update, my silvers are still being stubborn. dry.gif I'm going to try out a suggestion, and let the gal rest for a week, then see what happens.

Edited by Gyps13

ok. separated the sun line into sunrise and sunset X silver. i kept everyone except yzhn2 in both lines. if you don't want to be in both lines just let me know which one to take you out of. cool.gif

also, check the first post and make sure i have your info correct. if there is a mistake please let me know so that i can fix it. thanks!

mk, these are my two unpaired female golds.

pedigree 1

As you can see, this one would pair fine with pretty well anything without bloodlines from me.

this is the other

pedigree 2

This one I have to be a bit more careful with as she shares some bloodlines that some of yours have. I actually did breed her with one I got from you before I realised and got a black with some inbreeding, so ended up freezing that one. I've found a different and more suitable mate for that black from you now, and he and his new mate have produced a black with this pedigree, which I think I have offered on this board. It's certainly available.

Edited by sidoney

mk, these are my two unpaired female golds.

pedigree 1

As you can see, this one would pair fine with pretty well anything without bloodlines from me.

this is the other

pedigree 2

This one I have to be a bit more careful with as she shares some bloodlines that some of yours have. I actually did breed her with one I got from you before I realised and got a black with some inbreeding, so ended up freezing that one. I've found a different and more suitable mate for that black from you now, and he and his new mate have produced a black with this pedigree, which I think I have offered on this board. It's certainly available.

ok. i'll see if i can get an egg or two for ya. cave is down so it'll be tomorrow before i can try. tongue.gif

mandrakekeeper: I think I'll decide whether to do one or both based on how this next sun egg hatches... I need to keep it because it gives me a leg up on the lineage. It's already a 2nd gen for the line. Even though I do have 4 sunrises now... *stares at them*

mk: no rush, and thanks. I'll hold off on breeding anything for a bit. I was a bit full last time I looked but have things hatching and maturing so should open up any time.

As long as extra time is not added.

Maybe I'd better see what they are up to after this outage and I can let you know.

mk: no rush, and thanks. I'll hold off on breeding anything for a bit. I was a bit full last time I looked but have things hatching and maturing so should open up any time.

As long as extra time is not added.

Maybe I'd better see what they are up to after this outage and I can let you know.

when i went to bed last night i thought it was down for maintenance but it's still down. i'll wait to hear from you after the cave comes back up before i breed just in case something wonky happens to your scroll or mine for that matter. tongue.gif

yzhn2: no hurry. i can fix the lists at any time so we are all good. sending correct gender and type of dragon vibes to your sun egg. *taps on the egg and whispers, she wants you to be a girl sunrise so be nice to her and turn out how she wants you to.*

Edited by mandrakekeeper

mk, in about half a day to a day, I'll be able to take something. smile.gif

mk, in about half a day to a day, I'll be able to take something. smile.gif

i started trying for a black egg for you but i got a gold instead and 2 no interests. you can have to gold or i can pass it along to someone else. i'll try the other pairs out tomorrow since the AP is getting full and i think that is one of the reasons for the no interests.

edit: i noticed the AP was done to 3 lines of eggs so tried one more pair out and got a black egg. it's an even gen but Nefarious Alternative has 2 CB black parents. here is the egg's lineage. http://jadedestiny.com/lineage.cfm?code=i5dF&gen=4

this is the gold's lineage: http://jadedestiny.com/lineage.cfm?code=2jJC&gen=3

cb parents. smile.gif

let me know what you want to do. smile.gif

Edited by mandrakekeeper

I have a half sibling of the black, through the sire, different dam though. Should be OK. I have lots of potential mates for the gold, and could swap you back a gold from my lines, how many gens do you want?

I have a gold egg right now that if it goes female you can have, if it goes male I want it for that alt I got from you. smile.gif Edit: the one that is the half sibling of the egg you have offered, LOL!

pedigree of gold eggie

Edited by sidoney

I have a half sibling of the black, through the sire, different dam though. Should be OK. I have lots of potential mates for the gold, and could swap you back a gold from my lines, how many gens do you want?

I have a gold egg right now that if it goes female you can have, if it goes male I want it for that alt I got from you. smile.gif Edit: the one that is the half sibling of the egg you have offered, LOL!

pedigree of gold eggie

crude, i hoping there wouldn't be a relationship problem. i can try a different pair if you don't want to risk inbreeding with the black i have now. as for the gold trading that would cool. i have no preference on generations so whatever comes my way is ok. smile.gif

*headdesk* Evil silver refused again. *sighs* Hopefully, either this next sun (which I'm forcing to be 'rise (without using "Kill")) will be so nice and gender female and the silver will be wooed by her charms... or my silver CB hatchie is nice and likes sunrises very much.

mk I could not breed it back to any I've bred anyway (unless I catch another cb gold) as I have both my cb golds in the pedigree of its potential mate. So it can come over.

Swapping golds with you will give me a few more options. smile.gif

Edited by sidoney

mk I could not breed it back to any I've bred anyway (unless I catch another cb gold) as I have both my cb golds in the pedigree of its potential mate. So it can come over.

Swapping golds with you will give me a few more options. smile.gif

sounds good. let me know when you are open to trade them. smile.gif

kanaylle: I got a frill egg instead of a silver this week. x.X

So, if anyone wants a 3rd gen. frill (frill x silver) egg, drop me a PM as soon as possible, or it goes to the recycling bin (aka, the AP).

http://www.jadedestiny.com/lineage.cfm?code=FwFY&gen=4

I dumped it. X.x Sorry, but I needed to unlock myself and it's only a 3rd gen. frill in my mind..

Edited by yzhn2

Okay I have no idea if this is the right place.

I have a pure Gold/white white Dorkface and I am looking for a pure Gold/white Gold egg (not inbred) as a mate or from which I can breed mates.

Is there someone who could help me?

I have a pure Gold/white white Dorkface and I am looking for a pure Gold/white Gold egg (not inbred) as a mate or from which I can breed mates.

i put you on the first page so maybe someone will be able to breed you one. i'm locked so it will probably be awhile before i get around to breeding my gold/white dragons (that line is very new for me)

I could if I could ever get a gold egg out of my CB gold x CB white.

No joy for months now, in fact February was the last time they threw one. I've got a list of 2 people already in line for a gold for them. Nothing to do but try again in 2 days time lol

mini bump for this egg.

This little egg is still needing a home as well, it's pure black gold and should obviously be bred to another pure gold x black if you take it.

http://www.jadedestiny.com/lineage.cfm?code=LBvZ&gen=6

Eggie has found a new home smile.gif

Edited by AnnieGYG

I just had this little dude alt, I offered it before, let me know if you want it, for breeding purposes obviously. smile.gif

you're making me jealous of all your alts! xd.png you ready to exchange golds? i'm not going to be online much longer tonight.

My CB sunset and one of my CB silvers just refused each other. dry.gif She's refused all but 2 of my CB males, and the only one she's ever had an egg with is my CB mint. If there weren't so many mints out there already, I'd life-mate them....

If you guys want some fresh breeding stock, I have a CB silver male I can try to mate with any of the CB females on my scroll. They're all part of my noble lineage project but, it's just a naming thing that I only request be carried on (never demand, nope).