mandrakekeeper

Metal Maniacs

Well, since I finally got a male sunrise, I can try a CB black x CB Silver on Tuesday. I hope to get a silver egg.

Heh, if HE dares defy me and goes female (I can't breed males to save my life) I'd just pass it to whomever... and hope eventually that they send me back an unrelated silver egg. Not really a true trade, more like an honor system trade.

Otherwise, it would be ice for her. (Hear that egg? ICE!) This way someone can use it...if it dares defy me.

Gah, I know. First metallic in a while. I was actually hoping for an alt!

actually i'm needing more black - either cb or black/silver to play with but i keep locking myself up tight. xd.png i really need to hunt the cave for blacks instead of breeding but my fingers start twitching.... lol

I have a normal black black/silver hatchling if anyone needs some new blood. CB parents. I don't mind keeping it, but thought I would offer it up here if anyone needs it.

ETA: It's still at 6d 20h so, there's not a rush to gift it tonight or anything.

Edited by moxiegraphix

I have a normal black black/silver hatchling if anyone needs some new blood. CB parents. I don't mind keeping it, but thought I would offer it up here if anyone needs it.

ETA: It's still at 6d 20h so, there's not a rush to gift it tonight or anything.

oh, would love it and amazingly, i'm not locked. woohoo. one hatchling grew up and i just hid my egg so that it won't hatch and lock me. i'm about to get offline but should be online tomorrow. just let me know when you'll be around and i'll look for ya. smile.gif

oh, would love it and amazingly, i'm not locked. woohoo. one hatchling grew up and i just hid my egg so that it won't hatch and lock me. i'm about to get offline but should be online tomorrow. just let me know when you'll be around and i'll look for ya. smile.gif

I'll be around off and on all day tomorrow. Just send me a PM when you're around?

Thanks for the alt!!! I have a nice cb silver to breed him to!! biggrin.gif

lol, pleasure, funny but I have a son of your Spring dragon, I thought I'd seen the scroll name on one of my relations.

Thanks Bucky, I appreciate the help!

pretty little black hatchling found its way onto my scroll. thanks!

I have a pure black x gold black egg.

Lineage here. PM me or post here if you want it.

This one hatched regular. PM if you want it.

This one hatched regular. PM if you want it.

unfortunately, i'm locked, again. or should i say, as usual. lol.

My RedxGold pair bred again and still another red! This drought of metallics has got me down. :< Ah well, trying again next week!

unfortunately, i'm locked, again. or should i say, as usual. lol.

It should be available until it grows up. PM me when you get unlocked.

What's this doing on page 3! *kicks thread to the 1st page*

Yay!! My BlackXSilver Balck is a girl!! Now she just has to like my BlackXSilver Silver and I'll have a 3rd gen BlackXSilver!! biggrin.gif

What's this doing on page 3! *kicks thread to the 1st page*

Yay!! My BlackXSilver Balck is a girl!! Now she just has to like my BlackXSilver Silver and I'll have a 3rd gen BlackXSilver!! biggrin.gif

keeping my fingers crossed for you... and them i guess too. tongue.gif

*bumpity bump bump*

By chance, is anyong planning on breeding Golds/Stripes? I thought about starting a line with CB Gold and pure stripe. In fact, I have a white Stripe with that breeding now. Was just wondering if anyone else was interested and perhaps we can swap eggs later on?

*bumpity bump bump*

By chance, is anyong planning on breeding Golds/Stripes? I thought about starting a line with CB Gold and pure stripe. In fact, I have a white Stripe with that breeding now. Was just wondering if anyone else was interested and perhaps we can swap eggs later on?

i'll set it up on the first page and add anyone else who may be interested. it sounds like it would be very pretty. even a silver/striped sounds like a pretty combo. biggrin.gif

So.... silver FEMALE up for a new home. Little brat. I'd like a second gen black/silver silver egg whenever one happens to show up. Think of this as a trade forward. My silvers like to drop girls.. so I'm hoping outside blood will go male.

Oh, and name her.

Send me a PM, an IM or whatever works... if no one takes her I'll just freeze her.

So.... silver FEMALE up for a new home. Little brat. I'd like a second gen black/silver silver egg whenever one happens to show up. Think of this as a trade forward. My silvers like to drop girls.. so I'm hoping outside blood will go male.

Oh, and name her.

Send me a PM, an IM or whatever works... if no one takes her I'll just freeze her.

If only I was unlocked... ><

If only I was unlocked... ><

LOL I keep wacking my Green Opal trying to get it to go ahead and hatch!

user posted image

argh! It's not working!! It won't hatch already!!!

No... wait... What am I talking about? My white striped #1 hatched and I'm actually unlocked... ><

Well, katsrevenge: If you have a DCF Trade, I'll be in Gen. Chat for the next few minutes... ><

Edit: Okay, scratch that. Xythus gave me a gold egg from Xythus (the gold dragon), so now I'm locked again. But quite happily so.

Edited by yzhn2

Oh, and name her.

i'm open. sent PM. smile.gif

Woohoo! I just caught a Silver X Black Silver egg from the Departure thread! biggrin.gif So I need another Silver X Black Black to be it's partner. I can't wait!

Woohoo! I just caught a Silver X Black Silver egg from the Departure thread! biggrin.gif So I need another Silver X Black Black to be it's partner. I can't wait!

I can get you one of those if my black x silver is cooperative. Very easily... ><

--

The aforementioned black x gold hatchie grew up on my scroll...

Thanks yzhn2. I have a CB Black and a CB Silver on my scroll that I'm going to try first. If they aren't cooperative I'll get back to you smile.gif

*is very frustrated with gold x black and silver x sunrise*

I just got 1 black egg and 1 sun egg.

Darn them.

*unloads black*

CODE: R0**

TIME: GONE (4 minutes)

Edited by yzhn2