mandrakekeeper

Metal Maniacs

Available I have a black alt hatchling, pure gold and black, I can't use it because it has both my cb golds in its pedigree. I also have a normal black, pure gold and black, with a pedigree that goes back for more generations than the first one.

These would make good breeding stock.

Not for freezing.

sorry, i've been so hit or miss lately. if you find someone to take the little darling before we can meet up then let them have it. i can always wait for another one to decide to pop up. tongue.gif

HOORAY!!!  Thanks to seranata I now have a dragon with whom I can kick off my RedxGold lineage!  Well, technically it's now already "kicked off" as it's the golden offspring of her CB Gold and CB Red.  I can't wait for this one to grow up and start breeding!!

*dances*

oh wow!

I'm not sure if this will be usefull infomation, but I've just aquired a 2nd gen Gold/red. So I'd be interested in babies from your pair or would be willing to add into your line when I find a Red/gold mate for mine.

@sidoney: That line is gorgeous! I would so love an egg from that line at some point .. er.. Although not right now, as I'm stuffed full of eggs and am due to take another set once I get the room...

Lovely lineage though!

@Thread: And did I see someone doing Silver/Sunrise? (is this just sunrise or both rise & set) because I would really *love* to be a part of that! Though it means I have to find silvers and sunsets (I have a pair of CB rises) ..

Oh! and Is there anyone here with a 2nd gen pink/silver Silver egg. I'd really like a Bright pink as the pink in the pair but if it's not possible then a new pink/silver egg would do.

Why? Because I just found out that the only Bright pink I have is a silver/pink so is perfect for making up a PB line. So anyone out there with a pair please PM me!

*winces* I've gotta run to work now, but when I get back I'll post a list of other eggs I'm after and hope that someone has some. I'm perfectly happy to trade eggs from my couples if people would prefer a trade.

Specific eggs that I'm looking for:

Male Silver (Silver/Frill line, 2nd gen?) - yzhn2 has offered a 3rd gen egg. PM when ready.

Female Silver (Silver/White line, 3rd gen?) - Egg's female! Objective complete!

Male Silver (pink/silver line, 2nd gen?) - katsrevenge has offered a potential egg w/ OP. (blackhilllife may also be starting a line w/ NP?)

female black (black/silver line) - Egg gendered right.

unknown* black (black/silver line)

unknown** red (red/gold line, 2nd gen)

male Vine*** (Silver/vine, any gen; doesn't have to be totally pure, would prefer blacks as the 'non-vine' dragons.) Egg gendered Male so no need.

*Depends on a not yet received silver egg (I'm waiting for space to clear, but the egg may end up lost)

**depends on the gold eggs gender

***For if the silver turns female; for a male I have an unpaired alt.vine.

Adding: I'll use this post to keep track of offers etc, so I'll likely add in any offers I get or cross off the eggs I receive to keep better track.

If you've offered something I am interested, I'm just having space issues but I will get back eventually!

Edited by kanaylle

yzhn2: If you want new blood, I'll be able to try breeding my silver/sun pairing in a couple of days. PM me if you're interested. biggrin.gif

OMG, I'd love that. Hopefully... I'll be unlocked soon. As in: In around 2 days or so. I'll PM when I get unlocked...?

I'm not working on a line of pink/silvers... but I do have a CB OP that I can try for you with a cb silver.

Actually, I can produce 2nd gen silver/common eggs of I think all the commons. I'd be willing to breed anything that anyone needs, as far as that goes. smile.gif Just send me a PM when you can take it and I'll try.

I'm not working on a line of pink/silvers... but I do have a CB OP that I can try for you with a cb silver.

Actually, I can produce 2nd gen silver/common eggs of I think all the commons. I'd be willing to breed anything that anyone needs, as far as that goes. smile.gif Just send me a PM when you can take it and I'll try.

Awesome! I'll take you up on that as soon as I have some room. ^^

I'll have to go through everyone on the front as well, as I noticed there are more people breeding things I want on there as well now.

*excited*

If I can ever snag a CB gold, I can do a Gold x Bright Pink line. I have one BP that has a gold father and BP mother. Or even a bred gold from such a line will work.

I've been slack on my metallic x common because of summer coming. Once it gets here and I get the Summers I need, I'll start breeding in earnest. happy.gif

Eek, well sidoneys little black has gone male for me and my current CB gold is male so I would like to offer up a little male black - gold x black hatchie here.

http://www.jadedestiny.com/lineage.cfm?code=6cjf&gen=5

It's a lovely line smile.gif

(I'm going to take another egg from sidoney when I have space smile.gif)

Please shoot me a PM if you'd like it.

(I'll be back in 10 hours from work)

Edited by AnnieGYG

Specific eggs that I'm looking for:

Male Silver (Silver/Frill line, 2nd gen?)

I can try to get you a silver 3rd gen. I have a frill CB and a silver 2nd gen. with frill x silver parents... PM me if you're interested.

ETA: Have a CB silver for my silver x sun line! w00t!

Edited by yzhn2

I would like to be in on this project. smile.gif

I have a line of Frill/Gold and starting a line of Silver/Pink.

I'm not sure if this will be usefull infomation, but I've just aquired a 2nd gen Gold/red. So I'd be interested in babies from your pair or would be willing to add into your line when I find a Red/gold mate for mine.

Oh yes I would love that!! Trading blood will be a good venture. biggrin.gif My little gold hasn't grown yet (it's taking its sweet time getting its wings LOL) but when it does I have a nice variety of CB reds to treat it with and we can trade off lines!

I have a couple of metallics with CB parents, but since at the time I was only thinking of doing metallic/white lines, I paired them off with non-pure mates. :< But I might consider getting CB commons of the right gender and breed, to breed them with occasionally on request, if anyone really wants any of their lines. I know I've got a male silver from CB silver x CB skywing and female gold from CB gold x CB red. Not sure if I have any more like that but I'll get around to checking, one of these days. xd.png

Also! I currently have a female white hatchling available with pure gold/white lines. (Finally have a breeding pair, yay!!) Since I'm not likely to get another male CB gold for her mate, it'd be nice if she could go to someone who might be able to carry on the lineage. happy.gif PM if you're interested in her, hopefully she won't be grown up by then. Here's her lineage: http://jadedestiny.com/lineage.cfm?code=v7Y9 She's third gen; not even gen though, because that silly gold refused ALL his potential CB mates... (!!!!!) Yeah. laugh.gif

shoot, i'm completely locked for a few more days.... sad.gif

thread: i will go through the thread and add everyone to the appropriate lists either tomorrow evening or Saturday. until then, happy hunting and breeding!

Also! I currently have a female white hatchling available with pure gold/white lines. (Finally have a breeding pair, yay!!)

You know, I was just looking at her line and thought 'Oh, that's from the same scroll as Dasasine!' before I realised that, I /got/ him off you in the first place. x.x Talk about silly.

Though I only did it because I was thinking he came from LJ not the DC forums. xd.png

And to make this thread relevant: I now have a silver (that is looking female) so I should be starting to breed white/silvers of 4th Gen, when she grows (and hoping I've gendered her right!) *crosses fingers*

I've also just acquired a silver from a 2nd gen black/silver pair, which will be related to the black I'm pairing with my not-eligible Black/silver/white line silver.

And just to point out; I'm listed on the front as having black/gold eggs, which isn't strictly true, I would like to get some from that mix but I don't yet have any. ^^;

I was also thinking of making up a spreadsheet of some kind to better organise what we all have going (so noting where lines interrelate and the gen count).

With possibly combining in the people who want into some of those lines..

Do you think it's worth me doing this or would it be better left alone? I'd be perfectly okay with allowing everyone with a google docs login (and who is part of this project) to have editing/inviting capabilities, so it could be edited by everyone..

Ideas/thoughts?

Edited by kanaylle

mandrakekeeper: I have a silver 2nd gen. from silver x frill and a frill CB that I produce eggs from. You can add me to that list as producing eggs. If I ever get around to collecting some more CB blacks as well as 1 or 2 more CB silvers, I'd like to be added to that list. Until then, may I ask to take eggs from there?

I can be added to the front as being able to produce second gens mixes of black, white, pink, frill, earth, stone, blue for sure. The others.. definitely not guardians, and I think no skywings. Mine are mutts in the case of the 'wings; and pure bred second gen in the case of the guardian.

I've just the one gold CB but a number of silvers. As long as I'm not using them, I'll breed them happily for others.

Failed to get a gold out of my CB white and CB gold couple again sad.gif

However I did get a white egg.

Please shoot me a PM if you'd like it to enhance your line.

http://www.jadedestiny.com/lineage.cfm?code=guOm&gen=5

Edit: Tee hee - not exactly sure why I posted a lineage link when it's from 2 CBs but never mind smile.gif

Edited by AnnieGYG

i'll have time tomorrow to go through the thread and add everyone to the lists. i'll update when completed. smile.gif

update complete.

please check and make sure that i got the information correct and let me know if i need to fix anything.

yzhn2: 2 things -

1. answer to your question: yes you can request/receive eggs from any of the lines whether you are an official lister or not. we just request that you keep the line pure or ask permission from the giver if they mind you doing something else with the egg. with this in mind, i have added you to the silver/black line.

2. do you want me to split the sun line into sunrise X silver and sunset X silver? as with the dorsal fin dragons, i don't know if it possible to keep them separate, but if you want to try, i will separate them out. please let me know.

Kanaylle: i think a spreadsheet to help organize us would be great. thanks for offering to undertake that task. let me know if there is anything i can do to help or if there is anything you need from the listers that are interested in the spreadsheet to make the process a bit easier to do. smile.gif

i am finally down to just 4 hatchlings so if anyone is wanting me to try for a specific egg, let me know. smile.gif

Kanaylle:  i think a spreadsheet to help organize us would be great.  thanks for offering to undertake that task.  let me know if there is anything i can do to help or if there is anything you need from the listers that are interested in the spreadsheet to make the process a bit easier to do.  smile.gif

Right, okay. I'll get on this over the next few days and post a link at some point, so I can get some input from everyone else, on whether they'd like anything added or if they want it organised differently. (I'll try not to go overboard with the organising - as those who have seen my breeding records may be worried about =P)

At the moment I'm thinking two/three sheets; so one for the silver lines one for the gold lines and then maybe a contact sheet, with info on how to contact people (so listing IMs) *shrugs* not to certain at the moment, I need to mess around with it a bit first.

At the moment the only thing I can think of that might be useful is the emails that people use for goodle docs sign in, so I can add in more of the participants! That way everyone could update there own information once it's set up (and they ask to be invited) which /should/ make it easier on you mandrakekeeper! Not sure yet if it'll quite work like that but *shrugs* worth a try.

Edited by kanaylle

Google...docs..????

I've google, but I've never messed with the spreadsheets. I do this long hand, in lists in a special forum.

Haaa! seranata's gold and my red like each other! They had a red egg which is fine by me honestly. biggrin.gif Oh I'm so happy! My scroll has been extremely lucky as far as dragons liking each other, knock on wood but I've only had one pair that has outright refused each other. And my bad gender luck is on the mend, I've been getting so many males recently that the females on my scroll *finally* have a selection!!

I think I'm going to keep breeding Tarondor (my male gold for this project) and Nartari (my CB female red) and see if I get a gold out of them, then pick one of the eggs to breed and continue the RedxGold lineage. *dances*

Hey mk, I have an unpaired gold female that would be suitable for one from your lines, please!

And I'm hoping the current gold eggie is a male so it can go with the female alt I got from you. smile.gif

I'm also looking for a black to go with another unpaired gold female, I'm looking for something unrelated to this dragon.

yzhn2: 2 things -

1. answer to your question: yes you can request/receive eggs from any of the lines whether you are an official lister or not. we just request that you keep the line pure or ask permission from the giver if they mind you doing something else with the egg. with this in mind, i have added you to the silver/black line.

2. do you want me to split the sun line into sunrise X silver and sunset X silver? as with the dorsal fin dragons, i don't know if it possible to keep them separate, but if you want to try, i will separate them out. please let me know.

That's fine. I understand about the pure.

The way I'm going... I might as well do a pure sunrise x silver line. It's possible, but it does make things much harder.... I would just do a pure sunrise x silver line rather than 2 separate sun x silver lines then. I don't know... What do you think?

I think it's adding an extra challenge but a bit of challenge never hurts. smile.gif Aesthetically I think a sunrise/silver pedigree would look gorgeous on the page.