mandrakekeeper

Metal Maniacs

Yeah...no kidding. I had one couple give me a "no interest" one week and 3 silvers the next. tongue.gif

Yup. I like to think of "no interest" as the DC version of "Not tonight, dear, I've got a headache."

General request now for anyone who breed non-pure silver/commons of (fairly) low gen.

I'm after some eggs of the new types (Daydream, Whiptail, Dorsal etc) that come from a pair with one silver parent or ancestor (fairly close). It's just I have a bunch of unpaired silvers (mostly males so if you have female hatchlings that are unwanted, even better!), that I'd like to get set up into pairs. As they're not pure-silvers I'd prefer to set them up with any of the extra commons that you guys have floating around.

(And I'm asking here because it seems likely that you'll have a few non-pure pairs on top of the pure ones!).

And slightly more on-topic: I have this little eggie to give away to someone.

It's a 4th gen white/silver, perfect for anyone with an unpaired white/silver!

PM me if you're interested in the egg or have common-silver pairs that are up for breeding/have eggs available.

(I'm actually heading off to bed now, so any trade would have to happen tomorrow, I normally trade via AIM but I can adapt to other methods too (I have MSN & YIM or could use DCF) And I run on GMT+1 (at the moment))

I've not started breeding my silvers with the whites yet, but it's my next project. I've been doing blacks. I've been collecting white/silver eggs for it.

If you don't get any other takers I'd be happy to add that one.

One pair that no interested their first try has been one of my best producers of alts and silvers since.

--

Thanks to angela for a 2nd gen. black x gold!

Thanks to a double clutch of 3rd gen Green Stripes I now own a Silver egg with CB Black X CB Silver parents!

@Duchess ~ I have a line of Red/Golds. Let me know when you would like some "new" blood, and I will try breeding for you. I have Kanaylle a red from the line last week.

Thanks for the offer! I'll keep that in mind. biggrin.gif Getting reds is no big deal but it's golds that I will be eternally worried about. Such is life with metallics!

Black egg from one of my black/silver lines free to good home. PM me if you want it. laugh.gif Edited by DarkLadyNyara

Gah! The sunrise is going to grow up on my scroll... If I unfog her at any time, she'll grow up almost immediately... I'm so sorry, Annie. I messed up. I wasn't paying enough attention last night on DCF and missed mandrake.

Gah! The sunrise is going to grow up on my scroll... If I unfog her at any time, she'll grow up almost immediately... I'm so sorry, Annie. I messed up. I wasn't paying enough attention last night on DCF and missed mandrake.

lol, we are not having much luck. It's no worries Theres always next week smile.gif These silver boys aren't going anywhere lol

My ineptitude with the internal workigns of PCs has meant I havn't been able to fit my new heat sync so I'll be offline for another 10 days until I can get my fella to sort it out.

I've left a space for 2 weeks so couldn't resist the urge to breed some this morning.

I have a black egg from black x silver if anyones interested. Please shoot me a PM if you'd like it.

I have vine x gold and vine x silver, guardian x silver, red x silver purebreds up for breeding (maybe more, I lose track lol, need a scroll re-sort to get my purebreds together) so if anyones doing those I'll breed on request for this week.

Okay, well, if this evil one genders female as well, she will find her way to Annie's scroll... *eyes the egg*

Ooh... The gold from buckskinmist is a girl!!! So there's no chance of accidental inbreeding with the alt black I got from sidoney!

I also have a Black Egg from Black and Silver CB's. If no interest, may have to drop it later for lineage eggs. I was hoping to get a Silver egg to offer, but the dragons didnt cooperate. dry.gif Gifted to Angela1830. Thanks and good luck with the gendering!

I'm glad it gendered right yzhn2! Mine I got from Annie also gendered female, now need to decide who to breed her to.

Edited by buckskinmist

I now have the Black egg from buckskinmist! Now I just have to hope it genders opposite of my Silver and I'll have a 3rd gen Black X Silver!!

Also I have a Sunset hatchling with CB Sunset and CB Silver parents if anyone is interested. Lineage

I have a new pink egg available. Even 3rd generation Silver/Pink. Lineage here...

http://www.jadedestiny.com/lineage.cfm?code=BAui&gen=4

PM if interested, trade via MSN or DCF trade. smile.gif

My daughter noticed yesterdayshe has a 3rd gen. black (black/gold) that she picked up in the cave and that one's black daughter (a 4th gen.) when she bred the black to her CB gold last winter. She was trying to figure out shich ones were related because she was going to try to breed for alts. Sort of neat to go looking at the dragons histories and find things like that.

Oooo, and I noticed last week that I do have a CB black dragon. Bred her to my CB gold and got an Alt. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

I have an ungendered black hatchling (reg) with a cb gold dad and alt black mom up for grabs. I'll hold onto it for a while, otherwise I will dropping it off in the ap in a couple hours. Pm me if interested.

your hatchling isn't pure black/gold. the people here are trying to build pure black/gold lineages. someone might still be interested in it but wanted to make sure that it was known that it isn't purebred.

seranata: congrats on the alt. smile.gif i have to agree that it is fun to find pretty and interesting lineages in the dragons that you grabbed out of the AP. smile.gif I haven't worked on it in a while but i started going through my dragons to see what kind of lineages they had... need to go back to working on that. smile.gif

Edited by mandrakekeeper

I have a pure black x gold black egg.

Lineage here. PM me or post here if you want it.

I got an alt!!!

b/s eggy went curled alt. And my even gen black ebony project did as well! SQUEEE!!!!

I got an alt!!!

b/s eggy went curled alt. And my even gen black ebony project did as well! SQUEEE!!!!

congrats on the alts. there have been quite a few of them hatching lately. smile.gif

My pure black x silver went alt, I never had any interest shown in it before, is anyone interested now?

I still can't get on here much so 'll have t beg Bucky or mandrake help me out doing the pass again sad.gif

I'll be glad to help Annie! If anyone is wanting Annie's Silver/Black Alt, let me know and I can pass it on to you.

Hope you get your comp fixed soon!

eta: Annie's Silver/Alt Black has been passed to twokeen! Congrats!

Edited by buckskinmist

I'll be glad to help Annie! If anyone is wanting Annie's Silver/Black Alt, let me know and I can pass it on to you.

Hope you get your comp fixed soon!

I would love the little black hatchling!! tongue.gif I have a cb silver dragon I can breed him with.

Edited by twokeen

My pure black x silver went alt, I never had any interest shown in it before, is anyone interested now?

I still can't get on here much so 'll have t beg Bucky or mandrake help me out doing the pass again sad.gif

Thanks for the alt!!! I have a nice cb silver to breed him to!! biggrin.gif

I've struck silver. This is awesome. http://www.jadedestiny.com/lineage.cfm?code=ziUf&gen=5

If this one genders female... I'll be looking to trade it off. I already have one fem silver from that pair..

congrats. metalics are hard to come by now- a-days. if it's a girl, i would love to take it in, unless there is someone who is trying to get started with silver/black and needs a silver to work with... tongue.gif

I've struck silver. This is awesome. http://www.jadedestiny.com/lineage.cfm?code=ziUf&gen=5

If this one genders female... I'll be looking to trade it off. I already have one fem silver from that pair..

As much as I'd love to take it if it genders female, I've got nothing to trade for it... Unless this black alts (black x gold)... And it may be grown up by the time the silver genders anyway... ><

Heh, if HE dares defy me and goes female (I can't breed males to save my life) I'd just pass it to whomever... and hope eventually that they send me back an unrelated silver egg. Not really a true trade, more like an honor system trade.

Otherwise, it would be ice for her. (Hear that egg? ICE!) This way someone can use it...if it dares defy me.

Gah, I know. First metallic in a while. I was actually hoping for an alt!