mandrakekeeper

Metal Maniacs

Thanks - she has space now and I'll get her to hold a space for when you are ready. I can catch for her when you have something. biggrin.gif

i'm locked with lots of hatchlings for a few days so can't breed until they grow up. it'll be in the neighborhood of 3+ days i think.

also, i don't know if you've looked at your dragon's children lately but i gots a very pretty hatchling from you.... biggrin.gif

http://jadedestiny.com/lineage.cfm?code=asrz&gen=4

Thank You!

Gyps13: i added your name as a donor to the silverXpink list. Thanks for offering to help others out like that.

That goes for everyone else who has offered to help other lines out where you are able to. Thanks!

Edited by mandrakekeeper

Oh, awesome! I'm glad it alted for you. That's one from you alted for me, and one from me alted for you! biggrin.gif

I have a silver egg with black and silver CB parents. If anyone wants it for their projects, PM me. cool.gif

I have a silver egg with black and silver CB parents. If anyone wants it for their projects, PM me. cool.gif

oh i would love it but i wouldn't be able to take it until tomorrow. if someone else can take it before that then it is perfectly ok to pass it along to them. no reason to wait when you don't have to. smile.gif thanks for the offer!

Thank you very much DarkLadyNyara for that lovely silver egg ... a greatly appreciated addition to my breeding project. biggrin.gif

I have a black egg with cb gold and black parents. PM me if you would like it.

I have a storm egg from CB silver/CB storm parents and thought I would offer it here first if anyone is interested. smile.gif

I have a storm egg from CB silver/CB storm parents and thought I would offer it here first if anyone is interested. smile.gif

is that a color combo that you are working on? i will start a line and add your name to it. Thanks for thinking of this thread to offer the eggie on, hopefully someone else is working on a stormXsilver line too. biggrin.gif

Thanks to Flame Rising and his Scroll 1000 project, I now have the beginnings of a silver x striped line. Once my egg grows (a week), I'll be able to start that. happy.gif It won't be as colorful as the other striped lines, but its available. smile.gif

Sorry for the double post, but just an update:

I finally have the male dorsal I needed. As soon as he grows up, the silver x dorsal will go into full swing.

As long as 1 of my 2 silver girls likes him.... huh.gif

Sorry for the double post, but just an update:

I finally have the male dorsal I needed. As soon as he grows up, the silver x dorsal will go into full swing.

As long as 1 of my 2 silver girls likes him.... huh.gif

congrats and good luck with your breeding. i can't wait to see what comes from it. biggrin.gif

Sorry to report it was a refusal for Atonia Nefaria and my CB gold Mandrake sad.gif Need to wait til I got a few days off work to go CB gold hunting again.

It means I need a black mate for the CB gold male still if you or sidoney can help out there.

Purebred breedings again weak, I have vine egg from Vine x silver and a vine egg form gold x vine to offer up if anyones interested and would like to keep them pure.

Annie would this black egg be any good to you?

Or this black egg?

Edit: I've messaged a friend about your vine eggs, I think she might have a metal x vine thing going on.

Edited by sidoney

My friend is interested in both your eggs. She doesn't have metallic with those crosses but she does have vines with similar lines she got from the ap and she's interested in creating nice looking pedigrees.

So unless someone with a metallic to cross with them wants one or both, she'd be interested.

I just got a third gold and black bred black egg I can offer.

Edit: And my daughter just bred a guardian with pure gold and guardian lines that she doesn't need for her lines: pedigree.

Edited by sidoney

Okay, I've gone though all my metalic dragons and here's what I have that I would be offering eggs from or looking for eggs to go with them. If you could add me to the lists that would be awesome. smile.gif

Gold/Red

Gold/Blue

Gold/White

Silver/pink

Silver/storm

Silver/seasonal

Thanks! Cool thread by the way... cool.gif

I am sorry,but i am a bit confused there. Do the metallics need to be caveborn only?

Or if you are going for a gold x black pairing for example,the gold's lineage should have only golds and blacks?Thanks in advance.

Really interesting thread,since i adore my silvers x blacks and such pairings.

Hi.

I've just got a few questions.

1) I'd just like to know whether it would be possible for me to do a Sun x Silver line. I just a CB of both and I <3 their sprites. But the problem would be that there are both Sunrises and Sunsets...

2) Would it be possible to do this in conjunction with the Ridiculous Lineage (i.e., have Ridiculous in the names, but it's a pure _______ x silver line)?

3) Do the dragons have to be life-mated?

Thanks in advance.

I believe this thread is mainly for exchanging bloodlines, to avoid inbreeding. So you could do whatever line you'd like, as long as its purebred metallic x whatever. So if you do sunset/rise by silver, the line would have only sunset/rise and silver. However you set up your line is up to you, ie. names, CB or bred, etc.

I'm using this line as an example only; since there's no metallic, it doesn't qualify. Pretend that the skywings are all silvers. lol. As long as all parents/grand-parents/etc are all 1 breed of metallic and 1 breed of common, it would qualify.

If I understand correctly. xd.png

The lists on the front are people who are doing that type of lineage, so you could ask for/exchange stock with them. Speaking of which, if you do a silver x sunset/rise line, I would sooo love to help you with that one. biggrin.gif

Edited by Gyps13

I believe this thread is mainly for exchanging bloodlines, to avoid inbreeding. So you could do whatever line you'd like, as long as its purebred metallic x whatever. So if you do sunset/rise by silver, the line would have only sunset/rise and silver. However you set up your line is up to you, ie. names, CB or bred, etc.

I'm using this line as an example only; since there's no metallic, it doesn't qualify. Pretend that the skywings are all silvers. lol. As long as all parents/grand-parents/etc are all 1 breed of metallic and 1 breed of common, it would qualify.

If I understand correctly. xd.png

The lists on the front are people who are doing that type of lineage, so you could ask for/exchange stock with them. Speaking of which, if you do a silver x sunset/rise line, I would sooo love to help you with that one. biggrin.gif

Okay, thanks. I'd still like to know about the other two questions though...

ETA: I hope they gender correctly. *crosses fingers* I'd love the help.

Edited by yzhn2

lol Sorry, guess my explanation was a bit wordy. xd.png Um, how 'bout this?

1) Yes, because they are still the same breed. (I'm doing dorsal, which also have "alts". Personally I'm going to try and keep them separate, but mk listed them as a single line.)

2) I don't see why not. Naming is up to you.

3) I don't see why they would, as long as offspring can be traced back with only the pure line.

Of course mandrakekeeper is the one who would know for sure. But I'm going by what I was told when I asked similar questions. happy.gif

lol Sorry, guess my explanation was a bit wordy. xd.png Um, how 'bout this?

1) Yes, because they are still the same breed. (I'm doing dorsal, which also have "alts". Personally I'm going to try and keep them separate, but mk listed them as a single line.)

2) I don't see why not. Naming is up to you.

3) I don't see why they would, as long as offspring can be traced back with only the pure line.

Of course mandrakekeeper is the one who would know for sure. But I'm going by what I was told when I asked similar questions. happy.gif

Oh, okay. xd.png

Thanks. *prays for them to gender right*

Annie would this black egg be any good to you?

Or this black egg?

Edit: I've messaged a friend about your vine eggs, I think she might have a metal x vine thing going on.

Either would be great but I am so locked down it's unbelievable right now lol

We'll have to play pass the eggs round if your friend wants my vines so I can clear a space for your black.

I can't do anything until one of the previous purebred hatchies grows up though smile.gif

Just a head's-up for people who are interested in some CB metallics: I have a report on a drop of a load of CB golds and silvers that's going to happen in...~5 minutes. Please see the last post of the Egg Headhunting Service thread; someone else is doing the drop and that's where they've posted the notice. smile.gif

wow lots of activity. i like it. biggrin.gif

AnnieGYG: sorry for the refusal. i see that sidoney has offered some black eggs. let me know if you need me to breed some too. i'm a bit locked so it would be a couple of days before i can do any though.

seranata: i'll add you to the lists. oh and thanks! i think it's a cool thread too. tongue.gif

Lunaria: no the metallics don't have to be CB. like your example with the black X gold lineage, the golds would just need to only have black and gold in it's lineage.

yzhn2: Gyps13 did a good job in answering your questions. smile.gif you can have a sunXsilver lineage and yes it can be Ridiculous too. there are no naming requirements here, at least not from me. i'm thinking of having a blackXgold branch in ridiculous myself since i've been waiting forever for an alt black male and the dragon i got from sidoney turned into just that soooooo. xd.png also, you don't have to have lifemates. i mix and match until i find something i like or should i say until my dragons find other dragons they like. i do ask that everyone avoid inbreeding and i believe that is in the first post. For everyone: if you do offer eggs that have inbreeding in them, PLEASE post that here so that the potential new mommy/daddy of said egg is aware and can make an informed decision on whether to accept it or not. i'll set up the list for the sunXsilver for you on the fist page. smile.gif

Gyps13: thanks for passing the info on to the thread. great job!!! biggrin.gif i'll also add you to the sunXsilver list.

last but not least, Oracle Mask: thanks for the heads up. i wish i had been online at that time because i'm needing some cb golds! xd.png hopefully some of the participants were able to catch one or two.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you may have. i'll answer them as best as i can and as soon as i can, until then happy breeding!