mandrakekeeper

Metal Maniacs

Thanks Annie. I'll probably be PMing you then within the next 24 hours, as either the sunrise will gender, or another hatchie will grow up. Of course, don't hold any eggs on my account though, if someone else asks first. happy.gif

ok got two eggs with cb silver mom, and cb pink dad, both are pink, so if someone is working on a silver x pink line and want eggs contact me asap, i am going to bed soon so going to release them in about 20 min

I knew it. I just knew it. It gendered female. T-T It's a conspiracy. DC knows what I want, and give me the opposite.

*sigh*

Ah well. Annie, I just realized my egg won't hatch for another 24-36 hours, so I'll PM you then. Otherwise, don't worry about holding the eggs. happy.gif

Edited by Gyps13

shoot. locked to kingdom come. oh well, if you are needing assistance Annie with your trades just let me know, you know i don't mind lending a helping hand where needed. smile.gif

Those two would be fine together IMO, there is no inbreeding between them.

If that little alt happened to be male it would be PERFECT for me. Female, maybe later but not so much now ... I have two females needing mates. smile.gif And a male but he's related.

ETA: I do have space now.

Edited by sidoney

OK, Buckys going to take the gold, Sidoney, the alts yours if you want it. If it genders wrongly you can always try to find another home here.

I'm just about to PM Bucky to ask her to take the sunrise x silver onto my scroll from Gyps.

I'll let her know if she has any problems or is busy to ask you Mandrake.

I really appreciate the help guys, my laptop sucks at home right now, and this machine in work may as well be a 386 by the speed lol smile.gif

Kat, I'd love to take any egg from silver x white, either it can go with Madrakes female if it's a silver of the other CB silver of mine if it's a white.

I had to throw the pure black x silver from last week before it grew up and what do you know, it's been frozen even with that lovely lineage sad.gif

Edit: If Gyps and Sidoney can PM Bucky with a suitable time, she has the con to do the transfers smile.gif

Edited by AnnieGYG

FYI: Transfer of Gold from Annie to me went hunky-dory!! biggrin.gif

Sidoney and Gyps, just let me know when ya'll get ready to get/move your eggs/hatchlings.

Sidoney has my IM. I'll pm you Gyps with mine so we can hook up.

eta: Just got a chance to breed. Anyone in need of a Gold Egg? It's Black/Gold lineage. Just make sure ya'll don't already have the lineage in your dragons since Sidoney has my lineage in some of her Blacks from an Alt I gave her.

If needed, pm me and I'll get back to you. Thanks!

Just wanted to give this a friendly bump. tongue.gif

Is anyone doing a Gold and White lineage? I caught this egg. Would anyone like it for their lineage?

Edited by angela1830

Is anyone doing a Gold and White lineage? I caught this egg. Would anyone like it for their lineage?

if no one has asked for it yet, i'd love to take it in. smile.gif

buckskinmist: if noone else asks for it, i would love the little gold egg. i'll have to be careful where it falls in my lineage but i basically have 2 black/gold lines going now so it's doable. smile.gif

Edited by mandrakekeeper

buckskinmist - I'd love to take the gold egg! But... alas... I'm scroll-locked... ><

Either one of ya'll are welcome to it. I'm in no hurry to drop it. As soon as one of my other eggs hatch, I'll have breeding room again. So I can basically hold it for a day or so.

I'm just surprised they gave me a Gold. The last Gold I got was from my Stone/Gold breedings a couple weeks ago.

Maybe that means the ratios are evening out? I haven't been able to breed a Silver to save my life! rolleyes.gif

Either one of ya'll are welcome to it. I'm in no hurry to drop it. As soon as one of my other eggs hatch, I'll have breeding room again. So I can basically hold it for a day or so.

I'm just surprised they gave me a Gold. The last Gold I got was from my Stone/Gold breedings a couple weeks ago.

I unlocked myself!!!!

I have to go soon, so if you could attempt to pass to yourself or use DCF Trade within the next 5 minutes... Well, I'll send you a PM.

Just wanted to give this a friendly bump. tongue.gif

I've a hatchy at 4 days and 8 hrs. It doesn't have a home by then, I'll take it.

Hehe, apparently I got the only non-alt black passed. tongue.gif

I passed the Gold egg off to yzhn2. I'll be posting more later as they come up for breeding.

Buckskinmist, I replied to your PM. I've got to run for a bit (details in the PM), but hopefully we can connect after that, and before she grows up. smile.gif

kr, the alts all came from blacks laid about the same time ... yours was a little later, alas! I think whatever it was making so many hatch alt must have been removed by then.

o.0 The only black I bred last Friday (the day the alt sidoney gave me was bred) alted as well... I wonder... If most of the blacks bred last Friday (June 26th) alted... So strange...

Kat, I'd love to take any egg from silver x white, either it can go with Madrakes female if it's a silver of the other CB silver of mine if it's a white.

I had to throw the pure black x silver from last week before it grew up and what do you know, it's been frozen even with that lovely lineage sad.gif

I'll be able to breed silver/white in a bit. I've lost access to my records.. and I messed up a few pairings.

Aww.. I forgot about that egg. Shame they froze it.

Some people just freeze without looking at the pedigree, I think. I've had the odd one frozen that I was surprised about.

I'm here offering another dragon smile.gif This time it's a Black X Gold lineaged hatchling. Lineage

It's at 7 days so I assume it's a lottery fail. Anyone want?

I might as well add this one here too. For anyone doing Silver X Sunset: Lineage

One of my own breedings and was 1 of a 3 clutch! My first multiple clutch in months! And I was listening to Kris Allen on my MP3 player at the time! laugh.gif

Edited by angela1830

angela - OMG, I so want that black x gold. It's actually not related to the alt black and gold on my scroll (which have a pair of common ancestors). If only I was unlocked... ><

I got a clutch of 2 yesterday... That was my first in weeks.

little eggie transferred safely to my scroll. thanks!

Angela I'm interested in that one. I have space, too.

I am still interested in Annie's black, also, but not been connecting up with anyone who can give it except for buckskinmist the other day but I was in the middle of work so could not take it then. sad.gif