Oracle Mask

The Evil Project ~ abandoned page, AP~

I plan abandoning/releasing the purples but once the AP gets full of whites I will take and name and keep some of them.

(they're on my neightbor's scroll but she hardly pays any attention there so I can be evil at her scroll while mine is locked)

Edited by Darth Krande

I bred my seasonals and abandoned all eggs. A purple one is still in the backlog, so if you want to pick it up, here is the code (will edit when the egg is taken):

Purple Egg:

gone

Edited by Sturmschwinge

Oracle Mask, I am evil enough to join the P L A N!!! Promise!

As soon as possible (and my scroll is unlocked) I'll report bout my results in hunting pinks an violetts on the AP!

Love ya plan. *evilgrin* Then everybody get lovely lollypink hatchies biggrin.gif No eggs on the AP anymore. *droll*

Are we going to keep records of who has caught and then hatched and released the most dragons for this project? Could introduce a fun competition element.

Hmmm, I like this evil plan *pinky to lip* yees, I shall support this smile.gif

On my daughter's scroll at this moment there are 4 pink eggs and 3 pink hatchies. They are all staying there. Her entire (almost) scroll is very evilly pink. smile.gif

I think I shall participate in this whenever it shan't lock me. And if you even make an egg low time, it goes faster ... biggrin.gif

Are we going to keep records of who has caught and then hatched and released the most dragons for this project? Could introduce a fun competition element.

Well...This is just my opinion, but if we have a competition of sorts, I think it'd be too...competitive. xd.png I mean, this is just for fun, right? Plus it's for helping hatch those pink and purples and unclogging the cave/AP.

People are nice enough as is it, helping with this project. There are some people who just want to contribute a little by adopting a nice lil pink/purple eggie whenever they feel like it. If we make a list of who did the most, it'll make those people feel bad, being on it...At least that's what I think.

Oops, instead of abandoning it I decided to keep one of my pinks myself. And named it 'The Evil Plan Backfired'. xd.png

Because of that awesome name you gave it, I'll forgive you. wink.gif

The pink I grabbed earlier has hatched and found a new home. Now I'm harbouring a purple and a pink eggie atm. They have almost hatched. =)

grabbed a pink off of the cave yay! only problem is that im scroll locked sad.gif oh well! and i found a nice new home for a purple egg i picked up a while ago. the evil plan has been with me!!! lol

Yea, I'm hating being scrolled locked. I had to drop a common to get a spring but I kept my evil project egg. I'm bad though. I go to all teh work to hatch these cute little purples and then I want to keep em! But I have too many already. rolleyes.gif Once I get my currents ones hatched and a few more springs, I can do more work on this. Can the eggs please hatch faster?(stamps foot impartiently)

I'll help! ^^

Is this project for pinks and purples only, or can we take various eggs from the AP depending on what's there at the time (like, if there's a wall of pebbles or something)

I grabbed a caveborn pink earlier this week when there was a string of 3 across the cave page. Does that count? I raised it to hatchling and abandoned it.

I now have a pink egg on my scroll that I got off the AP. I will try to keep one pink on my scroll at all times, hatch and abandon. They make a nice spot of color on there. wink.gif

Edited by purplehaze

One pink now been sent off to a good home - she's been named, so I can only assume that she'll be well taken care of.

Fushsia, wherever you are, good luck!

I'll help! ^^

Is this project for pinks and purples only, or can we take various eggs from the AP depending on what's there at the time (like, if there's a wall of pebbles or something)

Well, this project was originally meant for pink and purples only, but it couldn't hurt to grab some other eggies too, while you're at it. (;

ETA: I abandoned 3 more purple hatchies. ^^ Hope they get good homes!!

Edited by lilyice

Pink and purple eggies hatched. Already announced them in Departure Board. After that I'm of to continue the Evil Poject. -w- Now, to collect those choco easter eggs that are waiting for me. owo

ETA: Hatchlings gone, found new home, though the pink got sick somehow. =( Hope she gets alright. Picked up another pink eggie from the AP.

Edited by Oyee

you r a terrible person and people that will agree to ur plan r just as bad as u, i no u want dragons that look nice but u can adopt as many as u possably want so keep all the dragons u get and if u dont, people will no u r truely heartless, selfish, greedy,and materialistic. u should be ashamed of ur self! mad.gif

you r a terrible person and people that will agree to ur plan r just as bad as u, i no u want dragons that look nice but u can adopt as many as u possably want so keep all the dragons u get and if u dont, people will no u r truely heartless, selfish, greedy,and materialistic. u should be ashamed of ur self! mad.gif

blink.gif Ohhhkay. Oracle Mask proposed this project solely to help get rid of the problem of the unwanted pinks and purples. It's nothing bad, whatever you may have understood. Abandoning the hatchlings so they may get good homes isn't selfish, nor greedy, nor materialistic...

The reason why it's called the "Evil Project" is because there was a slight bit of humour added into it. It's bot really "evil". ^^;; I hope you'll apologize for this accusation.

Edited by lilyice

EDIT: You know what, forget it. I'll respond once I manage to figure out what this statement means. I don't speak "illiterate".

Edited by Oracle Mask

I just dropped my first hatchling for this project. I hope whoever got her is good to her... little zanu (caps changed on the code).

Giving away hatchlings is selfish and materialistic now? Wow. Learn something new every day huh?

wonderfull how pink hatchies are loved..nothing compared to eggs, but even cracked eggs are snatched away quickly..just loveable

Uhm.. blink.gif Yeah... Sure. Free hatchies with enough views to grow without help IS evil.....

---

Sick pink hatchie got fogged. *whew* Hope she gets better and her owner will be happy with her. Purp is already maturing at her new home. smile.gif

Current pink egg is unshakebly uncracked. sad.gif Ah well.