Oracle Mask

The Evil Project ~ abandoned page, AP~

They're an update? But I bred one of my old pinks yesterday, and got an old pink egg, not a new one.

Because that was changed once again. At first you could "convert" old pinks to new ones. Now they are obviously two different breeds. I have been watching a topic concerning this topic over some days now.

Well, I still see pink eggs blocking the drops with no takers, so I know I've still got work to do here. Though I don't mind it if people here decide to take someone up on that offer for a gold for a pink. happy.gif

Let's see, I should probably see if the Evil Supporters List needs updating next...

I'll take a spare Pink hatchling if there is such a thing. biggrin.gif

As my scroll lock is finally gone I relieved the cave of a pink.

I finally got around to figuring out what this was about. I love it! laugh.gif

I shall support your evilness by grabbing 1 purple each month, possibly more if my scroll and other projects allow. happy.gif

EDIT: btw, is this only for old/bright pinks and purples, or can we do others? I know the Green Project does all greens, but I've noticed a lot of white and fog in the AP lately, too.

Edited by Gyps13

I think you can pick up anything that cloggs the AP or sits in the cave for a long time. When this project was started it was obviously the pinks that were doing this.

But Oracle Mask has said somewhere that you can take anything that is there is huge numbers. I don´t know where this post is though, sorry.

Thank you, that's what I wanted to know. happy.gif

I've said it a couple of times, actually. happy.gif

Please feel free to take anything that's in need, not just limit to pinks and purples - it was just that before the egg flood, pinks especially were iconic of unwanted dragons, which is why they're on all the banners. wink.gif

Is it just me, or did purple and pink go less uber-common since the Evilness begun? Now whenever I see the Cave blocked, it's greens, mints, and a few grays and magis.

I've seen old pink eggs in the AP yesterday, so it's not totally gone.

Is it just me, or did purple and pink go less uber-common since the Evilness begun? Now whenever I see the Cave blocked, it's greens, mints, and a few grays and magis.

I've seen old pink eggs in the AP yesterday, so it's not totally gone.

I think that means we're doing something right... wink.gif Of course, the situation with the pinks is different now because of the egg flood and the new pinks, but still...

The new pinks are still flooding the cave. I guess the excitement over them has died down. Once I get the last female pink I need I'm going to start hatching and releasing them along with the green project I'm going. One of each egg every three days isn't bad help.

I will join even though the main flow is pebbles atm. But i am full of greens right now once hatched i will get mixed colours.

Looks like we're needed once again, now that the allure over the new pinks has died down. Pinks eggs are once again sitting three abreast on the front page for extended periods of time, unwanted. Plus I just took a look in the AP and there's a few purple eggs floating in there.

I'll be grabbing an egg or two one I get some space; I've been slacking lately. My last egg for this was a purple and I ended up keeping her. smile.gif

Hooray, ebil project! I kept meaning to join this, but I kept getting distracted...I've picked up a few pinks, mostly for their codes. X3

Pink number one: uHOT

Pink number two: Tazd (Zap!)

Well, I've added you to the Evil Supporters list, so you can consider yourself part of the group now. wink.gif

So then, if we grab a pink from the cave, as opposed to the AP, do they still "count"?

Just checking. happy.gif

EDIT: btw, is there something special we need to do to be on the "Evil Supporters" list? Again, just curious. smile.gif

Edited by Gyps13

So then, if we grab a pink from the cave, as opposed to the AP, do they still "count"?

Just checking. happy.gif

EDIT: btw, is there something special we need to do to be on the "Evil Supporters" list? Again, just curious. smile.gif

Either's good.

I actually started the idea as something to be applied to the cavedrops only, since the problem I saw was that three pinks can sit there side-by-side and no one will touch them - or if they do touch them, they're likely grabbing them to smash them - and everyone else sort of moved to grabbing eggs from the AP on their own. wink.gif

And to get on the Evil Supporters List, you just need to pick up some poor unwanted egg and hatch it. Oh, and you have to tell me about it so I'll remember to add you. happy.gif

Either's good.

I actually started the idea as something to be applied to the cavedrops only, since the problem I saw was that three pinks can sit there side-by-side and no one will touch them - or if they do touch them, they're likely grabbing them to smash them - and everyone else sort of moved to grabbing eggs from the AP on their own. wink.gif

And to get on the Evil Supporters List, you just need to pick up some poor unwanted egg and hatch it. Oh, and you have to tell me about it so I'll remember to add you. happy.gif

Awesome. Well, I'd like to be on your list then, please. I've picked up a mint, a normal vine, and (today) a frill from the AP. The mint and the frill both turned out to be CB, but I'll be still be keeping all 3 of them myself. happy.gif

I want a whole army of pinks and purples! I love them!

I totally support the Evil Project!!

EDIT: And I just snagged a pink~

Edited by kuroneko-sonata

I've done this a lot if I don't get a hatchy to gender correctly (or a failed Lotto), so I've seen several of 'em go through there. I even managed myself a couple of time to grab hatchies off there, but they do tend to go fast.

Can't help right now, since I scroll-locked myself, but I will likely catch another Bright Pink when I can.

You should add all the green eggs in the project, they take much place than the pink and purple ones...