Oracle Mask

The Evil Project ~ abandoned page, AP~

just grabbed a purple caveborn egg off of the cave @ the 5-minute drop, so i have made a step to help! yay!

For the evil plan to work without 1 moment of waiting for purples/pinks to pass would take hundreds of members with lots of member constantly patrolling the cave drop, but other wise the plan is good.

*flails* I'll grab purples! I LOVE purples! @_@

What? They're pretty! *_*

>_> I don't intend to release them, though.

But the point is to take them out cave, right? And find them owners. Right? >_>

Love it!

I'll breed my pinks and purples a lot (two words, not one) for this project.

I know I support this, but I doubt I'd have space - my scroll is usually full from breeding other dragon eggs... But I guess I can try, since I've got the time and space to waste.

Would this be an occasion when it would be acceptable for me to enlist my brothers and sister to help?

--Edit--

-cough- I meant... TJ had said something about the cave generating more of the dragons that the cave DOESN'T have, right? I planned on keeping a pink hatchling anyway - if I abandon 3 others, someone's bound to grab them and raise them... It really doesn't matter right now, does it?

Edited by Xylene

I know I support this, but I doubt I'd have space - my scroll is usually full from breeding other dragon eggs... But I guess I can try, since I've got the time and space to waste.

Would this be an occasion when it would be acceptable for me to enlist my brothers and sister to help?

--Edit--

-cough- I meant... TJ had said something about the cave generating more of the dragons that the cave DOESN'T have, right? I planned on keeping a pink hatchling anyway - if I abandon 3 others, someone's bound to grab them and raise them... It really doesn't matter right now, does it?

Oh, good Idea, enlisting.

My friends would probably do it.....

The point of this Evil Plan is to make those undesirable eggs into desirable hatchies! If you happen to keep a few...dozen...eggs on the side, all the more power to you. xd.png Muwahaha!

Nope, I should've gotten some while I could access the cave, though. I got an orange, white, and water, though. biggrin.gif?

Love it!

I'll breed my pinks and purples a lot (two words, not one) for this project.

Uhh... The point is to try to stop purple/pink eggs from clogging the AP/cave entrance. Breeding them would only make it worse.

Edited by Taliax

Aren't I a supporter?

not all ppl r on the supporter list yet. i just sent oracle a new revised list of requestors, and im not sure if i got u on the revised list or not. i wasnt either, so no worries. in the meantime, i will try to get you on the list as soon as possible if i need to help do it!

And this is why I said that if I forgot to add your name to the list somehow, you should tell me so I can fix it. ~_~()

I grabbed a purple off the AP with 4 days and 7 hours left. Only one day and I can release it (maybe, I might decided to keep it for a project)!!!!

-coughs- I need another pink and purple, so you guys go ahead and shoot some hatchlings my way. xd.png

Edited by Fabby

Released my first hatchlings today! And I've picked up a new pink and purple egg! Man, the AP's loaded with them today...

People better not be worried that there isn't any pinks or purples to grab! The AP is just LOADED with them - especially pinks. blink.gif Guess some people are breeding again already...

I'd love to help! I think my sister would hog a lot of pinks and purples if I told her about this... she's only breeding/keeping dragons she likes and LOVES those girly ones laugh.gif

I'd love to help! I think my sister would hog a lot of pinks and purples if I told her about this... she's only breeding/keeping dragons she likes and LOVES those girly ones laugh.gif

She sounds like someone who'd enjoy building a pink and purple army, then! happy.gif

I'll add the two of you to my list of Evil Supporters, then...