Oracle Mask

The Evil Project ~ abandoned page, AP~

Seems like a nice plan smile.gif

oracle mask, i think you should make a list of participants on the 1st post. if u do that, new people here will realize how big this is, and will try to join, making more pink and purple eggs taken up! and also, someone participating in something does like a tiny bit of credit ( i dont care, but i know others that do), so it would be nice to credit them. ppl can also contact someone on the list for questions or anything like that.

again, u dont have to make a list, but i dont think that it would be too bad of an idea! just trying to help u out with ur plan!

I'm totally adopting a purple when the time comes biggrin.gif

I need one to keep my Project Portal going...

I'll be happy to hatch a few, too ^^

too bad teh ap istn up yet, evil plan seems postponed dry.gif

jk itl be up soon i actauly got an er purple egg tody, but i'm keeping that one. the evil plan rocks!

oracle mask, i think you should make a list of participants on the 1st post. if u do that, new people here will realize how big this is, and will try to join, making more pink and purple eggs taken up! and also, someone participating in something does like a tiny bit of credit ( i dont care, but i know others that do), so it would be nice to credit them. ppl can also contact someone on the list for questions or anything like that.

again, u dont have to make a list, but i dont think that it would be too bad of an idea! just trying to help u out with ur plan!

Hmm, that's an interesting idea. I could make a list of 'Evil Supporters'...

Eh, I could list them for you.

Would you? That'd be awesome!

Edited by Oracle Mask

I'll definitely join this when the cave is back to normal. smile.gif

Alhough I'd prefer to get the 3 springs I want first.

*snatches a banner*

Well What I would like to see is none dropped at the main drops! Fine if people breed them and send them on to the AP. But it seems every other egg on the Main drops, says WOW purple is not a color you see oftn, or ITs bright, and pink! xd.pngdry.gifrolleyes.gif

You could have like "I'm Lawful Evil -- support The Evil Project!"

I'll do this if I've the space, but I might end up keeping some of 'em, 'cause I admit to not clicking CB purples/pinks sometimes when I'm hunting.

Why is the plan evil? (or did I just miss the explanation in the thread somewhere?)

Why is the plan evil? (or did I just miss the explanation in the thread somewhere?)

'cause people respond to "evil" more readily than "The XYZ Project"; upon seeing "The Evil Project" people want to know what it is and if it involves smashing babies.

I did the exact same things with mints!

I would always abandon them as a hatchling with a gender (everyone has hope it's a boy) and they are snapped up just as fast as a silver! I SHALL JOIN EVEN IF YOU CANNOT OFFICIALLY JOINNNN!!!!!!!!!

mwahahaha

'cause people respond to "evil" more readily than "The XYZ Project"; upon seeing "The Evil Project" people want to know what it is and if it involves smashing babies.

That, and plans aren't any fun if you can't call them Evil Plans and laugh maniacally while you carry them out. wink.gif Muwahahaha!

Alright, I will definitely make a list of Evil Supporters for this Evil Plan! Make sure you post in this thread if you want to get on the list; I'm going to put everyone who said they wanted to join already on the list, but in case I miss somebody...

I support the idea smile.gif and I will do it. But no mints. I don't like them ;P

May I join?

I agree that there's an overflow of pinks and purples in the AP. For that matter, I think there's an overflow of them at the Cave Entrance, too! tongue.gif

I'm not sure that people will grab them more rapidly as hatchlings, though. If I want a certain color, I prefer to get it as an egg. So I can't see people wanting pink and purple hatchlings more than they want the eggs.

But I hope I'm wrong! laugh.gif

I don't plan to help out, but I do hope your plan works! happy.gif

This is brilliant! Now I don't like pinks, so if I get any, I'll be following your idea wink.gif

Good luck ppl!

At last, I have set my Evil Plan into motion! I have acquired the first of many pink and purple eggs! (One of each, actually) Muwahaha!