Oracle Mask

The Evil Project ~ abandoned page, AP~

I'll contribute too, time to breed all my purples and pinks. (That's closer to true evil).

EDIT: Dangit, all they made for me was springs.

Edited by Canineteeth

I think it is working well. The pinks and purples are a strong minority on the AP every time I look. Now it's the magis the greens and the whites.

Edited by snowprincess7429

Yea what's up with all the greens? I've been adopting as many as I can but still there's a lot (two words, not one).

Just one word....Geode..

And if in the breeding is no Geode produced the *product* is abandoned..or there are more eggs produced in a breeding...

Aw, yea I should'd figured that(duh)

I wish you could keep more than one. The other day I got 4 eggs(two geode two black) from breeding two greens and could only keep one. I wanted them all. that was so frustrating.(shakes head)

hatch come on, I have 3 hatchies just about to grow up and 3 eggs just about ready to hatch and I can't hunt for more eggs. gah! rolleyes.gif

Love it I'm going to help as well

I just took 3 pink eggs

Edited by spm98

Another pink hatchling released with enough views to mature.

I've recently gotten myself scroll locked, so I can't contribute atm. ^^;;

HOWEVER. I am convincing a friend of mine to join the project and do my work on her scroll. xd.png See how evil I am? tongue.gif

I've picked up 2 pinks and 2 purples on her scroll. They should hatch within the next 2 days, and all 4 will be released at the same time. =3

Edited by lilyice

placed a white hatchling onto AP a few hours ago. water hatchling is following once it has hatched smile.gif

I'll contribute too, time to breed all my purples and pinks. (That's closer to true evil).

EDIT: Dangit, all they made for me was springs.

Er, yeah...that's sort of NOT what we're doing. We're not breeding pinks and purples - we're just grabbing the eggs and hatching them.

Evil Supporters List is updated! happy.gif

Edited by Oracle Mask

I'm waiting for one of my hatchlings to grow, so that I can start to grab some eggs from the cave. smile.gif I saw too many pinks and purples today but I wasn't able to catch one. I hope nobody killed them. sad.gif

Ill help too I hate the pink and purple ones I accidentally got one and Ill just abandon it biggrin.gif

EDIT: Aww it seems my brother gave it a name when I wasn't on the computer. So I couldn't abandon it. sad.gif

Edited by oANTWONo

But you could have frozen and released it instead of killing the poor thing for being pink sad.gif

Yah again I didn't know I am new to this. But now I know and I won't kill anything on purpose again smile.gif

How about extending this evil plan to pebble and mint hatchlings? The AP is absolutely clogged with green eggs right now.

Right now there are 4 purples and a pink in the AP! Go get em!

gonna be releasing lots of hatchies today. Muahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!I'm so evil

I keep trying to cut down on al the green but it's getting tough. we have made tons of progress on the purples and pinks though. biggrin.gif

I will be releasing a purple hatchie in a few minutes, it was an ten hour ER so it´ll hatch any minute now smile.gif