Oracle Mask

The Evil Project ~ abandoned page, AP~

I might help when my Spring obsession goes down.. a bit smile.gif.

Just let go of my first pink.It was snatched within seconds! xd.png

So far I've nabbed a pink hatchie and a white one that I think must be from your plan. I love it, especially because I like the pinks, but don't necessarily want them taking up a "development spot" for a week when I'm trying to get some of the rarer dudes, too. smile.gif I heart this project.

I think I got a CB purple hatchie from this project. Thank you for starting it, what a wonderful idea!

is it too late to join in on this evil-making fun? If not...I'll adopt a few of both once I'm unlocked

is it too late to join in on this evil-making fun? If not...I'll adopt a few of both once I'm unlocked

It's never too late to join in on some evil-making fun! happy.gif

I adopted a white from AP yesterday. But as it is CB I´ll be keeping it for myself.

The mint got a nice home though smile.gif

This is a really neat idea. I'd love to join in if theres still room?!

This is a really neat idea. I'd love to join in if theres still room?!

I think that, as long as the AP is still 'full', there is more then enough room wink.gif

And I would like to add that the AP looks like it is less full lately. Seems like your evil plan is working smile.gif

I love this evil plan, It's brilliant haha.

Iv contributed to it smile.gif

In fact, a few days ago I grabbed a purple that only had

2 days left. So I thought perfect! If I put it into emergancy

it shouldn't take too long to hatch and I can put it back in the

AP right away. So I put her in 2 emergancy rooms.

When I grabbed her she just a little more then 100 views.

She hit 2000 views in 3 minutes and hatched without getting

sick. It amazed me. So I froze her and named her Epic Win

for the memories smile.gif hahah

Just wanted to say..because this weekend is the mass breeding of rares i think that many commons will be abandoned....

Keep your eyes open... ninja.gifninja.gif

Just wanted to say..because this weekend is the mass breeding of rares i think that many commons will be abandoned....

Keep your eyes open... ninja.gifninja.gif

Doesn´t a rule of their mass breed say that the participants should keep all commons resulting from the breeding they can possibly keep?

Anyway: there were quite some whites clogging AP earlier and I got one, as I was scroll locked before, I released an Vine hatchie to the AP too unlock for the white egg.

Though I might keep this white as well, got another CB and I am desperately looking for those xd.png

Doesn´t a rule of their mass breed say that the participants should keep all commons resulting from the breeding they can possibly keep?

Yeah sure...but other people that see the rares and want to snatch them will abandone eggs and maybe hatchies from their scroll.

And if there are two common eggs in one breeding you can not keep both

so...*sneak attack* ninja.gif

Yeah sure...but other people that see the rares and want to snatch them will abandone eggs and maybe hatchies from their scroll.

And if there are two common eggs in one breeding you can not keep both

so...*sneak attack* ninja.gif

True.

Well I am scroll locked with the two whites I picked of the AP to help removing the white wall.

Though I can help with picking things up on monday again, I´m not here during the weekend anyway so I scroll locked myself today.

But it´s good to warn the people here, maybe some who see it will help reducing the amounts of commons in AP.

Dropped another purple hatchie I love this plan. I've been grabbing pebbles lately cause there's a lot (two words, not one) of them. I'm scrolled lock now but I've got a pebble that should hatch tonight or tomorrow so I can go grab more. biggrin.gif

Well... My neighbor said she still doesn't feel like DCing so I can do with her scroll whatever I want..... so much about me talking someone into DC....

However, it isn't double scrolling is it? Now I use my own scroll for myself and hers for Evilness....

I wanted to start with the project just today but my dragons hatched so quickly one after the after, that I didn't find time to pick some eggs from the cave. Well, whenever I'm free I will pick a lot and give them a chance. smile.gif

Pink eggie I picked up has hatched and had been dropped of to the AP a few minutes ago. Good luck out there. =)

If there's still room, I'll join, but I might only be able to have one purple/pink egg at one time.

Dropped a purple hatchie. After rare breed and Rainbow, I'll go snatch up as many pinks as I can. I'm all for givin them some (evil) love!

hi again evil planners,

xd.png oh.... I have to edit my statement on page 12!

-.- My love for vine and frill is to strong. Everytime I can save one of them, I rather choose them instead of pink or purple.

But wink.gif In the last few days I've seen ... the EVIL PLAN worked. laugh.gif

dry.gif now there are a lots of earthy greens

Edited by smoky davie

Yea what's up with all the greens? I've been adopting as many as I can but still there's a lot (two words, not one).

The EVIL project is helping though with the congestion of purples and pinks. They're still around but it's much improved. biggrin.gif

Smoky - you can save whatever types you like. I generally go for whatever egg is swapping AP the most when I'm free to hunt.

lol, my friend and I did this same thing for the blacks and vines when they were flooding the AP. If I'm not busy, I'll join in the evil plan ^^

The Purple I snatched up grew up to be a nice adult. Next: a Pink! :3