Oracle Mask

The Evil Project ~ abandoned page, AP~

you r a terrible person and people that will agree to ur plan r just as bad as u, i no u want dragons that look nice but u can adopt as many as u possably want so keep all the dragons u get and if u dont, people will no u r truely heartless, selfish, greedy,and materialistic. u should be ashamed of ur self! mad.gif

I fail to see how making dragons hatch for others and placing the hatchlings on the AP for everyone to take is selfish or materialistic.

People are locking their scrolls and giving their free places up to those unwanted pinks to make them hatch, as people obviously like to take in the hatchlings.

btw: I grabbed a few springs from the cave and dropped them into AP for people to grab. Some of them with good cracks already. I know that´s not pink but there were massive spring drops when I went to see the cave so I took some of them to drop them in AP ( saw a spring drop that sat there forever blink.gif )

Wanted to take a white (as they were clogging it then ) from AP but when I saw a geode egg I was tempted and tried just for fun an actually got it rolleyes.gif

So my plan for the whites must be delayed a bit.

I haz pink hatchies...

but I don't have the heart to let em go.....

Bah dam my guilt for cute little pixels....

I got 8 whites from the AP for your evil plan, but I kept them in the end. ^^

If you abandon white hatchlings, I'll take 'em. O.O They'll go to a good home and it'll help build up my arm.

Edited by VampireArmy

let another purple hatchies go. I'll have more room for these evil projects once I get my spring eggies hatched. I also have a peble and skywing I'm gonna hatch. I'm may keep the peble though. I love this plan because it's so fun to find hatchies on AP and people go for them so fast.

I love this evil project!

I'd like to say I want to take part, but I know myself to well... I'd never let go of those hatchies once I have them ^^"

Oh well... I'll raise an evil army as soon as I have reached my current scroll goal... *insert evil laugh here*

Just abandoned my pink two days ago...

But it seems that it soon have to be posted on the ER page.

I'll try to catch more eggs, but right now I'm scroll locked.

By the way - it seems that many people abandone green dragons.

Seems that they have to be included to the project soon.

I think Imma work on hatching some pebbles now. ^^;; I'll still grab those cuties, but just not as much.

Grabbed a purple off the AP. It only had 2 days left and was already in some er's. Why someone would even drop one like that? It was nothing to get it to hatch, so I'm going to drop it soon.

oh! I have to join this mad crusade! It's a wonderful idea and I think, as soon as I get the room on my scroll again, I shall pick up a pink and a purple! Eggs most likely, but if I see a hatchling, I'll grab her up!

-Deb

I like this idea! I'm feeling sorry for all the poor pebbles on the AP, so I just grabbed one for the evil plan. Muahaha.

Edited by Platypodes

I'm only semi-evil... I don't have the patience to hatch eggs I don't plan to keep, but the cracked eggs seem to get nabbed quickly, so I hang onto 'em for a day or two until they get some cracks and then put them down again.

I love this plan, though, and I've really been wondering if that's why there have been so few pinks and purples on the AP lately. Seems to be flooded with greens and oranges at the moment.

Looks like it's time to add more people to the list of Evil Supporters...

General Notice: Yes, this Evil Plan is mostly directed at pinks and purples, but that doesn't mean you can't expand your evil reach to things like pebbles or whites - whatever's currently in real need of being picked up and turned into a cute hatchling for someone else to enjoy is fine! happy.gif

Please bear in mind my idea originally dealt with pinks and purples clogging the cave drops, though; if you want some and there aren't any in the AP, check out the front page! There might be two or three pink eggs just sitting there waiting for you! smile.gif

I think I ended up snagging a dragon from this. Grabbed a cave born purple hatchling off the AP and for a moment I couldn't realize why someone would abandon a cave born dragon. Then I remembered this project. I actually wanted a purple dragon, but I didn't have room for another egg so this was perfect.

To whomever hatched it, thanks. Would have done it myself, but I might as well give this little one a home while I have room for it. Still debating a name, but that will come in time.

I don't really recall pebbles as being 'cute' when they grow up, but, I'm right now trying to work on this project... but my scroll is locked! >w<*

I don't really recall pebbles as being 'cute' when they grow up, but, I'm right now trying to work on this project... but my scroll is locked! >w<*

Well, they're cute as hatchlings... mellow.gif

And hey, beachbeagle, I'm glad you love your new hatchling! smile.gif

sure ill do that. Also i think this "Evil Plan" should include green and magi dragon eggs. those are getting very popular in the ab area to

Edited by Amatha

"evil plan" is a great idea! glad you thought of it... when i dont have a million hatchies on my scroll ill help!

yea, you can grab whatever seems to need rescueing at the moment. I've got myself scrolled lock with pebbles right now but that's okay I needed more for breeding geodes. smile.gif I can't wait for them to hatch so I can decide if I'm keepign them or dropping them for this evil plan.

Hahaha, this is a great idea. Once I'm not scroll-locked, I'll help out a bit. :3

A wonderful evil plan! I will help you whenever I'm free to grab them from the cave again. smile.gif

Just grabbed an mint ER egg that ended up on the AP for like a million times before I caught it. I´ll set it free once it has hatched.

I really think the code is cute smile.gif

Edit: it found a new home smile.gif

Edited by Nalyua

One pink hatchling released out into the world. Good luck hon.