Oracle Mask

The Evil Project ~ abandoned page, AP~

Picked up a lonely Purple egg, will pick up a Pink later and raise/release :3

Wow, when I released my pink hatchling, it was adopted in three second. I adopted a pink and a purple now. Please add me to the list?

I SUPPORT THIS!!!

I'll help by taking and hatching more pinks and purples as soon as I'm not waiting to be scroll-locked by a friend trading a gold to me ^^

ETA: Nevermind... *Picks up a purple egg*

Can I be added to the list?

Edited by WildClawCat

I support this though i only pick up and raise Pinks for my daughter's army. She doesn't like purple. (How a camo mom wound up with a pink loving child, i will never understand. xd.png Love my little girl.) I am also willing to take any pinks if her scroll is unlocked. smile.gif

I need a cb purple for the breeding project I hope to start, so I'll at least be taking one out of the cave. C: Unfortunately, if I ever get my dragons to breed multiple eggs, you might wind up with more clogging the AP. :C

Now that's an interesting idea...although if I were to be perfectly honest, I didn't include whites in the plan before because the Evil Plan was about something I wasn't already doing. It's easy to build an army of whites when you grab a fresh egg out of the AP whenever you need one, yes? happy.gif

The only issue I really have is that if we branch out to all sorts of commons, we might turn this plan into just a much more aggressive version of the Parent Finder Adoption Agency group, and I don't want this to be just a copy of them.

...Still, I don't see any problem with extending your evil efforts to the poor mints and whites of the AP. Just remember to take good care of those much maligned pinks and purple eggies too, ne? Muwahahahaha!

Hmmm. I guess. If this gets too big, it'll just turn into another version of the Parent Finder Adoption Agency. ^^;;

I guess I won't make an official thread for it then. I'll just pick up some mints/pebbles/whites whenever I have room, along with the pinks and purples. happy.gif

Besides, people seem to love those other breeds at one time or another - whites are good for breeding with metallics, mints are adorable, pebbles make geodes, etc - but pinks and purples still get less love overall.

Weirdness; I was reminiscing over in the "What was your first dragon" thread and I just realized that my first dragon was my lovely pink Loofa. It's eerie how this has come full circle, isn't it?

Another weirdness; one of my pink eggs hatched at 3 days 23 hours. I'm...slightly puzzled but delighted nonetheless. happy.gif

How evil would it be if I froze and released the pinks I hatch? Or grow them and release as an adult? Do we "have" to put them back to the AP?

I love this idea. I think I will take a pink or a purple in occasionally.

Today I saw the AP really clogged with pebbles. I think this evil plan can be extended to anything that is blocking AP at a certain time. The pebbles could even be raised and bred to release rares back to AP ( This should work if I remember correctly).

my mint that i took in honor of extending the E(EEEEE)VIL project hatched and i abandoned it, since when the lagmonster was resting, not alert, i snached the only dragon in the AP, a mint hatchie.

of course, that mint is now frozen for my collection, so i did a favor, i hope that somhow the person who abanded the hatchie will get this one instead.

will there be a list of how many pink/purple eggs have hatched due to this evil plan of yours? smile.gif me = curious!

will there be a list of how many pink/purple eggs have hatched due to this evil plan of yours? smile.gif me = curious!

...Perhaps! It depends on whether people really want to. ~_~ And maybe the prize for being the most successful evildoer in this plan would be...A PINK EGG! Muwahahaha!

How evil would it be if I froze and released the pinks I hatch? Or grow them and release as an adult? Do we "have" to put them back to the AP?

You don't "have" to...though it might be an interesting sight if the wilderness fills up with pink hatchlings. happy.gif As long as they're not blocking cavedrops or being intentionally smashed, I claim myself content - really!

Today I saw the AP really clogged with pebbles. I think this evil plan can be extended to anything that is blocking AP at a certain time. The pebbles could even be raised and bred to release rares back to AP ( This should work if I remember correctly).

Well, technically geodes are 'uncommons', I think...but it's a good idea. The only concern I have about encouraging the collection and breeding of pebbles for geodes is that you might end up with a lot of pebble eggs instead, from failed attempts...quite possibly the source for many of the pebble eggs currently stuck in the AP.

Like I said before, feel free to extend the evilness of this plan to whatever beleaguered and unwanted eggs you see fit. happy.gif

I've got 2 pink hatchies up for grabs, if anyone's interested. I've posted the details in the Hatchlings/Eggs Departure Board. happy.gif

I was originally just going to abandon, but thought I would like to know who got the 2 cuties, if possible. =3

Edited by lilyice

Well, technically geodes are 'uncommons', I think...but it's a good idea.  The only concern I have about encouraging the collection and breeding of pebbles for geodes is that you might end up with a lot of pebble eggs instead, from failed attempts...quite possibly the source for many of the pebble eggs currently stuck in the AP.

Like I said before, feel free to extend the evilness of this plan to whatever beleaguered and unwanted eggs you see fit. happy.gif

Well I was rather thinking about keeping the pebbles whenever possible and abandoning only the geodes. Especially as breeding isb reduced to one egg per breed if AP is full (its what I heard), so if pebbles are kept and only geodes are abandoned it won´t add to a ful AP.

Anyway: I will take part if you want to add me smile.gif

I will take in whatever is clogging AP when I have a free space on my scroll.

Edited by Nalyua

i had a magi egg and it hatched and abanded it!

im going to take a pink and purple egg!

but i will be freezing them, not abandoning them.

and yes, i think you should keep score in how many commons we hatch and release and abandon.

that way we can keep track on who is the most E(EEEEEEE)VIL of us all.

if you are keeping score, write me down on hatching and abandoning a mint and magi, freezing a frill and going to freeze a pink and a purple.

EDIT: im sorry, i couldn't resist!

i just had to take the lonly grey egg!

write me down for freezing it, too.

Edited by oooopoooo

I just scroll locked myself with pinks and purples, hatched a purple (and one grew into an adult while I was away) to release, and I have 3 more pink/purple eggs (2 near hatching) to release xd.png

The purple I release was snatched up quickly, so I'm guessing its working. Sadly the AP is still perpetually full of pinks/purples and other commons still.

I love this plan! I think I might join your evil plot!

after my scroll isn't full of eggs that is! tongue.gif

I'll be a supporter of the Evil Project! *runs off to grab pinks and purples*

It also seems that lots of mints are abandoned... perhaps we could include them in the project?

How are people going about this anyway? I mean, I'm planning to pick up one pink or purple egg from the ap per clutch of bred/other eggs, since I figure that way I can keep expanding nicely.

Thats a great Idea! Its smart too, I've never got a hatchling from the abandoned area. People always like try to get them like its the end of the world. I think I'll try to get one of your hatchlings, I probally won't though, people get them way before me.

Edited by Shaymin

Grabbed a pink for the Project...

I'll see whether i'll catch more pinks and purples later. xd.png

Nice idea! It is pretty annoying of how there are so many of those eggs in the abandoned area... and also magis and whites lately!!! It's so frustrating!!!! I'll join the project, but apparently my scroll is locked, but I'll try and catch these eggs as soon as possible. smile.gif

I grabbed a purple, but It's for my breeding project, so I can't hatch & abandon. D: I actually like pinks and purples, but I'm trying for chickens and dinos right now, and I'm scroll-locked.