Oracle Mask

The Evil Project ~ abandoned page, AP~

URGENT REPORT!!

I know that the new eggs coming out is nothing sort of sheer AWESOME, but the AP has literally NEVER been this full before! So I'm calling on everybody who's in the Evil Project to do these things:

Please don't abandon any eggs!

The AP might explode if people keep cramming it full of eggs. blink.gif

Please pick up at least one egg from the AP if you can!

Right now, you can get almost any kind of egg from the AP. There's so many, it's a veritable avalanche of eggs that aren't normally found there. It doesn't even matter which kind you take, but if everyone picks one egg up, we can clear out the AP enough that the NEW eggs being dropped can be grabbed by more people.

Thanks guys! I'll be grabbing an egg myself once I get a space. Of all the times to lock myself, ai yah... dry.gif

Done. Grabbed a mint, abandoned none, still one space left for a new eggie. So right now I am evil as well as quite happy. xd.png

Edit: Ok, so I grabbed a sun eggie. And is it just me or are pinks not as pink as they used to be?

Edited by Athea

Done. Grabbed a mint, abandoned none, still one space left for a new eggie. So right now I am evil as well as quite happy. xd.png

Edit: Ok, so I grabbed a sun eggie. And is it just me or are pinks not as pink as they used to be?

That not so pink pink is one of those new eggs ohmy.gif

make a "super evil project" to clear the AP from green eggs

those earth eggs are making me mad, that's all because people are breeding to get geodes like crazy

I think with all the pebbles that are abandoned it would be against the evil project to save the pebbles and set them free again.

People will take the hatchies happily and breed only more pebbles in the hope of geodes.

Pink and purple are not so often breed even when the people take the hatchies because with these dragons are not rares produced without the right partner.

Let us freeze the babies as soon as they hatch so there will be a lesser number of dragons that can breed.

Maybe hatch, freeze and set them free in the wilderness ....flood the wilderness with pebbles...

I know..only some drops on the hot stone..but many dops will make it rain

On the other hand, I picked up one of those pebble eggs from a geode attempt and plan to raise it to maturity. It's perfect for my Green Lineage - I just need to make certain not to breed it with another pebble so that they don't accidentally make a geode. happy.gif

Really, whether you freeze 'em, abandon 'em, raise 'em, or release 'em is up to you. Just don't snatch them up only to kill them; that's not going to stop the breeding flood at all.

I got a bunch of the new eggs and scroll locked with that, but I´ll make it up by taking some unwanted once that lock is gone smile.gif

Though I didn´t have to abandon anything (except the hatchies for this project, which would have been going to the AP anyway) to get room for the new eggs.

Just don't snatch them up only to kill them; that's not going to stop the breeding flood at all.

I hope that if I grow them to adult and release them they will lay eggs in the Wilderness and change the pink ratio at the "official" part of DC. However I named some of the and I don't plan to release....

i've been doing this!!!! if i had known that there was a whole project on it, i mightve made my account sooner! biggrin.gif but yeah, i will continue to do it probably after the flood

I think I will do this too! I need to get 3 more pinks and 3 more purples on my Scroll anyway and it is very annoying to have them clogging up the cave drops because not enough people want to harbor a pink or purple egg on their scroll or raise it to maturity. Maybe if we get enough of these little guys to grow up the cave drops will balance out!

Yeah...love it..and got a nice surprise...which i gifted.

But the pebbles i have now i keep myself..

Er, yeah...that's sort of NOT what we're doing. We're not breeding pinks and purples - we're just grabbing the eggs and hatching them.

Evil Supporters List is updated! happy.gif

Delayed response -

I know, but as a true sadist, I can't help but feel hate towards those saying their "evil" for helping the site. And now to breed the rest of my useless unwanted commons in one single mass breed.

so, should we include the pinks with the bright pinks or cut off bright pinks and wait a week or two and start with pinks?

since bright pinks will get rarer and rarer since no bright CB's are dropping, only pink.

Those new pinks are an update of the old pinks. Check actions with one of your old pinks to see, or check the news.

Delayed response -

I know, but as a true sadist, I can't help but feel hate towards those saying their "evil" for helping the site. And now to breed the rest of my useless unwanted commons in one single mass breed.

True, this is more of a 'wicked' plan than a truly evil one - my intention has always been to trick those people who scorn pink and purple eggs during drops into thinking that the same egg is somehow more valuable when it's been turned into a cute little hatchling.

I'll go update the Evil Supporters list once I get a chance, I promise! happy.gif

If I understand your trying to clear the AP of so many pink and purple? What about those lighter green eggs that turn into hatchlings with red eyes? There are sssooo many lately.

If I understand your trying to clear the AP of so many pink and purple? What about those lighter green eggs that turn into hatchlings with red eyes? There are sssooo many lately.

As much as I still despise the name, I think that the overall purpose is to just rescue eggs and hatch them, regardless of race. Except for black ones. (too far?)

Everything that clogs the AP is grabbed...and the project is evil because people that normally despise this eggs and would not bother to take one go crazy in grabbing the hatchies

That is why i would freeze the green hatchies( if i did not need them instead of relasing)...because people would use the hatchies for breeding geodes..and more green eggs would be produced and abandoned.

Most purple and pinks are not really used for breeding, they stay on the scrolls, are frozen...but pebble/earth...they are breed on and on again

Those new pinks are an update of the old pinks. Check actions with one of your old pinks to see, or check the news.

They're an update? But I bred one of my old pinks yesterday, and got an old pink egg, not a new one.

Yay for the old pinks!

Now they are grabbed like crazy...i had a hard time to grab an old pink from the ap for my own scroll.

Some people make crazy offers for this little fellas now