Oracle Mask

The Evil Project ~ abandoned page, AP~

I was kinda hoping to see some Valentine's hatchies since there were just so many eggs in the AP during the holiday.

THis *motions to thread* is amazing.. I don't know that i have the ability to do this as i am always trading and breeding for my project, but i appreciate the evil plan... this is amazing!

I havn't caught any hatchies, but wow o.o

Can't resist, this plan seems too good!

biggrin.gif <----Willip

Though I notice that the AP seems cluttered with dark green eggs and stone/gravel dragon eggs so I guess thy also count?

Edited by collect12

Ooh, this looks like fun! Do any breeds clogging up the AP count?

How come, with so many members and supporters for the evil project, I haven't seen a single hatchi in the AP??? unsure.gif

Because hatchies, no matter what breed, will be taken in the blink of an eye once they appear in AP. wink.gif

I'm in smile.gif But I think I might keep them all to myself. My precious babies!

Agreed, the babies are so cute! To be honest, I sometimes even like the hatchlings more than the adults. Weird? Perhaps :grin:

I'll keep on rescuing the awesome critter eggs from the AP smile.gif

I've been raising even-gen dragons and gifting via TGT at the same time so my slots are pretty full for these days...

But I'll try when I have slots available.

Edited by love_HP

Hehehe...this is going to be fun! shades.png *lightning flashes*

ALL HAIL THE EVIL PLAN! MWAHAHAHAHAAA!!! >8D

-Wolf

With the AP filled with eggs at 4d7h-10h, this Evil Plan has never been easier! laugh.gif

With the AP filled with eggs at 4d7h-10h, this Evil Plan has never been easier! laugh.gif

oh man, RIGHT?! The only problem is hatchies dont immediately jump to the front anymore - i did a few pygmies and noticed that. ah well, i'm sure theyll still get picked up.

I wish I had an unlimited amount of incubates and I could incubate ALL the hatchies. Just pick some up, incubate them, BAM in three or four clicksites and then release again into the AP.

Oh noes! I think I have been a victim of the Evil Project more than once. I was wondering, why was this precious baby abandoned if it has no alt and no different gender sprite, and it was because of you, evil people, making me want to adopt it! Grrrr xd.png

Right now I can't give up any hatchie I get because I'm just bronze and I'm trying to catch'em all commons, but once I'm at least silver, I'm all in, mwahahahaha!

Oh, great idea.

*Grabs some eggs*

They will be ready to deploy... soon. >:)

BWHAHAHA

I recently stumbled upon an ER-able CB Stone egg. I hatched it and abandoned the hatchling for some unsuspecting victim to find. Wahaha!

It's on, haha, haha, HA HA, MWAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA! I will get my hatchligs grown up later today and will join this project, love it!

Closing as project appears abandoned.