Oracle Mask

The Evil Project ~ abandoned page, AP~

I grabbed 2 purples this time. ^^ I'll pretty much always have at least one spot open on my scroll for this project. I think it's going along quite well. =3

Btw, I've got another pink hatchie to abandon. Will post in the Departure Board soon, if anyone's interested.

I have purple hatchie almost ready to be released. I'll grab some more as soon as my other eggies hatch. I like this plan.

The purples that took in hatched today and I abandon them a few minutes ago. They've both been adopted and named! I wish them the best of luck.

I picked up another purple and a magi because the abandon page was flush with magis at the time.

I abandoned two more pink hatchlings today, and just now as I was adding my eggs to a fansite, I found one of them. It was so fun seeing that she'd been adopted by someone who cares for her!

I'll go add you guys to my list of Evil Supporters now...muwahahaha! xd.png

I like your evil plan. Perhaps I will join in after my current eggs hatch. I'm only worried that I won't be able to abandon them. The word abandon sounds so mean, I would feel so sad for the poor unwanted hatchlings. Ha, I'll probably end up keeping them all.

Edit to add more info: I picked up a pink egg with the code zanu (caps different). It was there for a long time, and the code was the best. I hope whoever picks this one up names it Zanu.

Edited by snowprincess7429

My first pink hatched biggrin.gif I named her "Indent Your Paragraphs Womanly" ..Womanly is added because she is part of my womanly army of pinks and purples.

Anyways, I grabbed a purple too, and now Im just waiting for her to hatch.

Ok, I've got 3 pinks right now (and a mint but for me that doesn't count wink.gif ) - so, am I evil or am I evil?! xd.png

Ok, I've got 3 pinks right now (and a mint but for me that doesn't count wink.gif ) - so, am I evil or am I evil?! xd.png

So super-evil.

If I´m finally not scroll-locked anymore I´ll take in what is in AP most, so sometime this afternoon smile.gif

@Athea: I really love your dragon´s names xd.png

you can add me- though i will most likely start after the holiday, i'll keep a couple spaces open for them!

So super-evil.

(...)

@Athea: I really love your dragon´s names xd.png

Thanks. *blush*

Two brandnew hatchlings have been released. I hope they've found I nice home full of fairy floss and princess' glitter. laugh.gif

Oh fantastic...i gave it a try and abandoned 3 pebble eggs with 4 days, 20 hours left and they all have a new home...now i took 3 white eggs and will keep them until they crack and abandon them.

Oh...evil plan working *rubs hands* Yessssss

I have decided to join in on this. I'll mostly be grabbing ones off the AP, though. Just have to wait for these 2 other eggs to hatch, then I won't be locked and I can continue!

I actually might end up abandoning the purple egg once it hatches, since I hate being scroll-locked.

I released a purple hatchie this morning and it must have gone fast as I went directly to AP and it was gone. So who ever gets it take care of it please. smile.gif

I like purples too much once I get them to hatchies I think I wanna keep em. Just snagged another purple and I'm waiting on it to hatch. I'd take more but I'm pretty scrolled locked right now. With stones and my first geode. I think I'm gonna release my stone hatchies though. I already have a ton of stones. So if some one wants some let me know. biggrin.gif

Edited by majic

ohmy.gif That project is so mean! You are ruthless!user posted imageblink.gif

I will definitely help with your evil plot as soon as I'm not scroll locked anymore. ^.^

Edit: Can't spell...

Edited by shewholovesreptiles

Oops, instead of abandoning it I decided to keep one of my pinks myself. And named it 'The Evil Plan Backfired'. xd.png

I hatched a Purple. But... Does it still count, now that I'm keeping her? I became attached, I guess >.>

I hatched a Purple. But... Does it still count, now that I'm keeping her? I became attached, I guess >.>

i think so, its still un clogging the AP.. wink.gif