Oracle Mask

The Evil Project ~ abandoned page, AP~

I support this!

Hey may I help?

I'll have to wait a couple days,

Planning on doing a couple things with my scroll.

how about extending your "EVIL PLAN" to every common dragon that is clogging to AP?

like, more then half of the AP is white, and the rest is pink, purple and mint.

how about adding all commons?

I support your evil plan, but I had to abandon my purple so that I could keep all of the three silvers I bred. I will raise more purples asap. as soon as my scroll is unlocked.

I support you in your efforts, I won't be releasing any though, at least not for some time as my scroll goals are pretty large and require plenty more pinks and purples. I currently have two caveborn pink eggs I picked up and plan to raise to adulthood.

I'll help! I think it's a great idea! biggrin.gif

I grabbed a purple... and a white egg!

Edited by Cruze

I might just have to do this. It's looking like more and more fun

Might not be able to part with too many white hatchlings though.

I tried to force a Pink with 3 days 12 hours left today. It had 2k views, and 500 UV's, and I still managed to kill it.

>.>

She must have hated me...

Hopping on the bandwagon. I already started to hatch a pinkie. =)

I'd like to support, but I'll be scroll locked for a couple days. When my eggs have hatched, I'll definitely help out, though.

I tried to force a Pink with 3 days 12 hours left today. It had 2k views, and 500 UV's, and I still managed to kill it.

>.>

She must have hated me...

ohmy.gif Not a good thing!

Whee, look at all these people! Time to add more names to the Evil Supporters List! Muwahahaha! xd.png

I managed to grab a pink when there was a ton :).

Although, its weird, Ive only seen about three or four pinks and purples and they are gone after a bit. Odd.

The egg apparently got too many views and got softshell, so I had to fog it. Thank God I noticed that.

i myself would like some more pinks but there aways seem to be more intersting eggs there when im hunting

course i was just at the ap and there wasing even one pink the ap was oddly filled with greens

Well, if there's none in the AP, that means we're doing a good job right? wink.gif

I've been stalking the drops mostly, myself. It's easy to grab pinks when the cave drops three 'mystery eggs' all in a row that are 'Bright and Pink', yeah? Muwahaha!

=D My three lil pinkies all have big holes in 'em... ^^ They should hatch sometime 1.5 days from now... -waits patiently-

I was thinking...Perhaps we could develop this Evil Plan a bit? The AP pink and purple eggies blockage have lowered quite a bit. Should we move on to other breeds? I've noticed quite an abundance of pebbles/mints/whites that are in the AP/cave. Could we maybe add this on, or should I create the Evil Project Part II? xd.png

=D My three lil pinkies all have big holes in 'em... ^^ They should hatch sometime 1.5 days from now... -waits patiently-

I was thinking...Perhaps we could develop this Evil Plan a bit? The AP pink and purple eggies blockage have lowered quite a bit. Should we move on to other breeds? I've noticed quite an abundance of pebbles/mints/whites that are in the AP/cave. Could we maybe add this on, or should I create the Evil Project Part II? xd.png

thats exactly what i said! ohmy.gif

in page 8! ohmy.gif

2 supporters to extending the plan! laugh.gifwink.gif

EDIT: i forgot to say, when the AP was flooded with mints i took one and it has a big hole in it! laugh.gif (that i made it hatch, i didn't adopted it with the big hole)

it should hatch in about 16 hours! laugh.gif *waits until possible to abandon hatchling*

Edited by oooopoooo

thats exactly what i said! ohmy.gif

in page 8! ohmy.gif

2 supporters to extending the plan! laugh.gif  wink.gif

EDIT: i forgot to say, when the AP was flooded with mints i took one and it has a big hole in it! laugh.gif  (that i made it hatch, i didn't adopted it with the big hole)

it should hatch in about 16 hours! laugh.gif  *waits until possible to abandon hatchling*

Yay!!! Then maybe I can launch my Evil Project Part II and spread the evilness around... >D Or just incorporate it into this project. xd.png

Although if we're including mints, then it'll kinda get in the way of the Adopt-a-Mint Day...But if I'm not mistaken, I think that's sometime in May... unsure.gif

Oh well. I shall await our Evil Master's reply (aka Oracle Mask). happy.gif

Edited by lilyice

Yay!!! Then maybe I can launch my Evil Project Part II and spread the evilness around... >D Or just incorporate it into this project. xd.png

Although if we're including mints, then it'll kinda get in the way of the Adopt-a-Mint Day...But if I'm not mistaken, I think that's sometime in May... unsure.gif

Oh well. I shall await our Evil Master's reply (aka Oracle Mask). happy.gif

excellent

or should i say, exc(sssssssssssss)ellent as mr. burns from the simpsons says *puting fingers on each other as mr burns does it when he says excellent*

adopt - a - mint day was in st. patty's day blink.gif

it was in honor of green blink.gif

adopt - a - mint day will only come next year blink.gif

i hope our E(EEEEEEEEE)VIL leader will accept our E(EEEEEE)VIL plan! laugh.gifwink.gif

Now that's an interesting idea...although if I were to be perfectly honest, I didn't include whites in the plan before because the Evil Plan was about something I wasn't already doing. It's easy to build an army of whites when you grab a fresh egg out of the AP whenever you need one, yes? happy.gif

The only issue I really have is that if we branch out to all sorts of commons, we might turn this plan into just a much more aggressive version of the Parent Finder Adoption Agency group, and I don't want this to be just a copy of them.

...Still, I don't see any problem with extending your evil efforts to the poor mints and whites of the AP. Just remember to take good care of those much maligned pinks and purple eggies too, ne? Muwahahahaha!

I like this. I've done it a few times with eggs with little time left on the AP. Now yhat I've found ways for my eggs to hatch more easily I might join this project when I haven't any breeding plans.