shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

I found some Oak.

I also didn't realise this before, but it looks like I have a Pink Mogo and a Pink which is fascinated in TLC. happy.gif

Also, Dang!

Edited by lovecats99

Just grabbed an egg with the code Age.

I also have a dragon with Age in its code.

Caught an egg from the AP and I clicked on it simply because I need more Reds and then I saw its code! Any other A:TLA fans here?! :DD It's the perfect breed too! Ahh!! <3 (oh man if only that '0' was an 'o'..)

Caught an egg from the AP and I clicked on it simply because I need more Reds and then I saw its code! Any other A:TLA fans here?! biggrin.gifD It's the perfect breed too! Ahh!! <3 (oh man if only that '0' was an 'o'..)

right here. That's an awesome catch. smile.gif

Kiste is German for "box". I think I have some possible mates waiting. smile.gif

From a few nights ago:

-Grund

-ANOTHER palindrome

Tons of palindromes lately. o:

congrats on Grund, a german real word for reason / occasion / bottom (of the sea / a glass) / ground (soil) and whatever else xd.png

Kiste is German for "box". I think I have some possible mates waiting. smile.gif

A box of tea? Very appropriate! smile.gif

^ Indeed! laugh.gif

I just found "mexco" (caps changed). biggrin.gif

(Don't know what to pair it with though... my only other geographical codes are Delhi and Loire, and both are not in Mexico. tongue.gif )

Found some ToOLS in the Coast! biggrin.gif (And got an overburdened message on a swear word in the Desert, which I'm gutted about - it was gone by the time I'd dumped something. :/)