shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

This Dino seems really generous!

I think I just caught the giftee. xd.png

-

This ones got ooze on it and this one has a Rash!

Edited by lovecats99

Swimming dragon wants to be a flying elephant.

(It took me at least 4 seconds to realize what I was mouse-over-ing there in the cave, and I couldn't believe I still got it.  biggrin.gif )

Thats the best all-caps code i've ever seen! Congrats on the catch! happy.gif

I found Cniza, possible zombie fodder (RIP) and another x-code.

Edited by lovecats99

The son of a Drunk Stutter-filled Bronze Lunar Herald and Blue Gemshard as dumb as well, a rock.

Check out my Spreadsheet in my Siggie! Also, I have Goku!>

Got some "special" codes...

SLEEH - Frozen Black which was laid on Black Friday of 2015 from a Holiday/Black lineage. think about that for a bit...

1421 - the ONLY fully numerical code on my scroll, and is the same 4 digits that used to be the last four of my phone number when the egg was laid. Coincidence?

SPOs - At time I got this egg, the company I worked for was negotiating a sales deal with the State Procurement Office here in Hawaii. The guy in charge of the negotiations would regularly call in "sick" when the surf was up, that is why I named this Coastal Wave Runner, "Surf Project Orders".

KKnK - a Cave born Deep Sea Dragon which I named "Kicks Kinks n' Kindness CB"

Tizir - a good dragon name if I ever saw one. smile.gif

uWin - a cave born Magi. Use her on trades for bets I've lost or for contest prizes I give. :-\

dOGm4 - a pink dragon named "Pink Dogma" hehe

psTJ - a second stage hatchling red. I name all my 2nd stagers with a form of the word "dream"... and this one's name is "ps-TJ Dreams"

A have quite a few more with really off-color codes which I will not mention here due to keeping the boards G-rated. A couple have to do with bodily functions while another is sexually related. I keep them because they make me laugh.

*edit*

just picked up 4T6n6 and going to name it "Fifty Two" tongue.gif

Edited by Zoa

Tufty~

And Arago.

And Pipal. Cave is being extremely nice with codes right now. o-o

Edited by 11th