shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

I was looking for nicer lineages, but when I saw the code I couldn't throw it back. Just one number away from being the most beautiful code ever.

He Must Be a Little Dirty

That is ... wonderful. I hope I'm never too mature to appreciate the beauty in this world.

Golden Wyvern

vHold - Maybe a new wrestling move?

Grave Dragon

938- My best friend's house number. 9 - Her next door neighbor's mailbox number. w- Friend's bedroom window looks west. Creepy? I think so!

Gold

fiNGr- Finger!

Edited by MaskedDeath

I don't know what to call this but I like the code: SSS01

I also picked up this one before the Valentine Event, GAURH, and bred a Sip!

Edit: This one, too: WWWxL

Edited by lovecats99

IOuTJ IOU TJ for the great valentines event!

That is a cool code biggrin.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

I think this guy has a great code for this new dragon! ohmy.gif I'm glad I traded for this one, even though the original intent to trade for it was because of a play off my BF's last name biggrin.gif

Censor Kipz don't like this little fella tehe.

Edited by Areous

I think this guy has a great code for this new dragon! ohmy.gif I'm glad I traded for this one, even though the original intent to trade for it was because of a play off my BF's last name biggrin.gif

Censor Kipz don't like this little fella tehe.

*snorts* xd.png There've been a number of foul-mouthed Valentines this year, it seems!

Picked up from AP unwEd blink.gif can't believe someone could dump it.

But now to name have 2 in mind Philanderer or The stud xd.png i see lots of different breedings from this one biggrin.gif

Edited by rrattts

this egg used to be mine, when i accidentaly abandoned it. It's creepy though. the code is ~Removed for the protection of the owner~, and it's a male, and it has the word aven, which is my friend's name. blink.gif WHAT IS THIS THING DOING WITH MY LIFE????? LOOKING INTO MY LIFE?

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler