shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

A bit of auction action with "9Bids" smile.gif

Ohhh, I remember seeing that one go by! Glad it found an appreciative home. xd.png

Ohhh, I remember seeing that one go by! Glad it found an appreciative home. xd.png

And I'll see if she'll like "paYs8" smile.gif

An angry little pygmy!

dragcave.net/lineage/rGgrr

Caught a Blacktip with the exact code "Moagi" the other day. smile.gif I don't know if it's an actual word, but it looks like it could be.

I got a Silver Tinsel dragon. I was planning to trade it until I saw its code. It's code was (Daxld) ! biggrin.gif

Edited by Cursetopher

Not a huge Teimarr fan, but the code made me chuckle. She hasn't even hatched yet and she's already someone's ExGal

Here is the aforementioned Moagi.

(Both may be fogged at any time)

I didn't even need a Fleshcrowne but this offer was too nice to decline. I'll just pretend that l is an I xd.png

My catch of the month - possibly the year is 'KlKOi'. Why? Well, first of all Kikoi is an actual word. It's the name of a striped, fringed fabric from East Africa. Secondly... 'KlKOi' is a CB stripe dragon. It's just... too... perfect! Never mind the fact that the first 'I' is actually a lowercase 'L'. SHHHH! ToT

I was recently gifted eGAUd too - 'Gaud' being another real word which means 'a showy and purely ornamental thing'. What better word could you use to describe a Specklethroat? So again - the code fits the dragon!

Then... there's fOalZ, which is pretty self-explanatory. Would've been cooler if it had been a horse dragon, though. Oh well. 2/3 isn't bad. xd.png

I just got an antarean egg that really likes to speak in caps, because it wants to remind me to type "X NOT x" xd.png I'll have to give this one a math-related name or something.

Edited by helix9