Torakusu

Badly Named Dragons: Part Deux

So I saw this lil guy roaming the AP, & I caught it & gave it a home... saw the tinsel of origin & instantly named the poor lil thing...

Crispy Crunchy Critter

I hope it doesn't get too mad at me! tongue.gif It's the fastest any dragon on my scroll has ever been named, less than 2 minutes from catch to name.

I created a horribly named family of pinks. :>

Collosal Man Mountain of Awesome (female)

Girl's Are Weird

KAWAII DESU NE

I FIGHT EVIL AND DARKNESS DESU

Lolita Complex

Shota Complex

Bibidi Bobidi Buu

I Read Romance Novels (male)

100 Percent Man Scent

Lady Scented Bodywash

and finally...

My Family is Crazy

I had to name a Red "No you're not" to do this. tongue.gif

(Don't know if the baby will keep its name though, maybe I can think of something funnier.)

I had to name a Red "No you're not" to do thistongue.gif

(Don't know if the baby will keep its name though, maybe I can think of something funnier.)

Lol! That's so funny! laugh.gif

A couple of my new ones:

At War With The Shredder (paper)

The Sun Isn't Even Made Of Stone (sunstone)

That is hilarious. I love it! xd.png

and I've bred my Ridgewings

http://dragcave.net/lineage/M3s0W

just makes me grin!

*laughs* Awesome lineage. xd.png

and finally...

My Family is Crazy

I've got a similarly-named Spitfire. tongue.gif

Lineage

I had to name a Red "No you're not" to do this. tongue.gif

You could probably involve something with 'Colorblind'

I'm red...

No, you're not.

... And you're colorblind, too.

These might seem normal, but I named my first adult Windscreamer the Wild. She's a Whiptail, and I still have her. I named my Magi hatchling Magicwisp the Mystirious. Her name used to be Oreo Magicwisp, but I found out she was a girl and renamed her. I will never tell the names I plan to use! My Vine hatchling is Snapdragon Junior.

I love giving my dragons strange and unusual names, but I don't really think any of them are bad... Just maybe stupid, sometimes.

Way back when we had that huge Lagmonster, I named one of my dragons that grew up then Triumph Over Lag. I've also named a black hatchie "I'z Not An Alt", and another black hatchie "Hide Your Wealth".

The.... Yulebucks, I think they are called? The Christmas ones that look like reindeer. I froze a hatchie and named it "Freak of Nature" 'cause I was so surprised by what it looked like.

I gave my dragons some pretty mundane names seeing as I was out of ideas at the time, such as:

Cheesestring (should be obvious what the dragon type is)

SillyPinkBalloonThing (just because I used to think it looked ridiculous, and again, obvious type)

PapierPeuMaché (French joke on Papier Maché)

PapierTrèsMaché (French joke on Papier Maché, again)

Galvanizer01 and Galvanizer 02 are my pride and joy as Stone Dragons, except that I accidently bred them together (and Galvanizer 02 is Galvanizer01's child O.o) to create an inbred Geode...(which is more hilarious than disturbing, to me at least...)

Blue Object

Big Green Weird

Green Projectile

Snowball of Random Stuff

The Grand Poobah

i get bored

Edited by thomasgold19

I name all my dragons after song lyrics or pop culture references, it's easier to get a name that's not taken that way. So yeah, some of them might seem a little silly.

Though, my chicken has GOOD REASON for her stupid name, "AlienLuverGrl76". The fact that there are chickens at all in the cave is silly, so I made her name a silly screen name. It's a muppets reference - Gonzo (who's an alien) dates chickens, and 1976 was the year the Muppet Show first aired.

...I'm such a dork. xd.png

I ran a Tinsel egg experiment, and just as it was within its last couple minutes, we got hit with a bunch of lag. I couldn't see what was happening with my egg - my AR's froze up, my scroll wouldn't refresh, and my ER's weren't running right. Suddenly a fellow helper said they caught the egg. I thought they'd gotten the time of death wrong and tried to "save" the Tinsel egg, because it was at least a half minute too early and hadn't even started cracking yet. (Tinsels usually crack a bit and then insta-hatch into NDs)

The folks in my experiment room actually confirmed that my egg had turned, before I saw it for myself.

And that's how this ND got its name! xd.png

Edited by jerusha

I had to name a Red "No you're not" to do this:P

Haha, that's wonderful! I so want a baby from that pair. Alas, I have no idea who owns them. x)

Oh fail, I thought you owned the 2G. XD Any chance I could have a baby? :3

Edited by Varekis

wants one too! ><

that is probably the cutest names I've seen in forever xd.png

Edited by 626lavaheart

That's great, Vixonstar xd.png

Two of my Pillows are: CB Count Sheep on Me and his mate: CB I Eat The Counting Sheep. Lol. Also have CB Cover Stealer and HIS mate: CB Seize The Covers.