Torakusu

Badly Named Dragons: Part Deux

I have recently added THEY'RE NOT MERMAIDS and BLARGHARGHARGH to my scroll. xd.png

Named my newest Cheese Runnier Than You'd Like It. Internetz to those who 'get' it.

+1 internet to you. xd.png

I have Venezuelan Beaver Cheese, Fresh Out Of Red Leicester and No Double Gloucester.

Somehow, Pillow dragons just seem to attract really weird names. I have Fluffy the Worldslayer, Fuzzy the Reaver, Fluffles the Eater, Fluffball O'Doom and, most recently, The Furry Death. My harvest dragon I Atent U was not my greatest stroke of naming genius either. (His code is 18n2. Xp)

I've named a Pillow dragon Harvest Fuzztival. Her dad's a Harvest dragon. smile.gif

Most of my scroll is just me running out of names and making random crap up. I have tons of dragons named after the lyrics/titles of songs I like. The stupidest one to date would have to be my Thunder named "Every Day I'm Shuffling".

I don't know if that counts, buuut...

I got:

OTL

Internet

Dayum

Idk why I chose those names xd.png

Found them hilarious in a way - but they are certainly not good NAMES (funny words, yes xd.png).

("Come here, OTL!"

*dragon looks at you reproachfully, thinking, "why did you name me that way...OTL"*

I have...

OoOoOoOoO

OoO-o-OoO

I'm God

LOOK I'M PRETTY

FEAR MY EVIL LAUGH

Well... x)

Well my most recently named is my pair of thunders one is "Can You Hear That Thunder" the other "You Better Run Better Take Cover" ^ ^o

Well my most recently named is my pair of thunders one is "Can You Hear That Thunder" the other "You Better Run Better Take Cover" ^ ^o

That....those are great names....I'd even like an offspring from that pair.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/hb2ui My mini magi lineage is done. These names actually shove the view numbers off the scroll area and into the brown.

I have a Magi named "Orange You Glad I Can Teleport" *blush*

I named my Stone Numuhukumakiaki'aialunamor after a character from a book, whose nickname is "Rock" laugh.gif

I recently named a pink dragon Rouge Angle of Satin. In my mind, her hobby is folding pieces of cloth into geometric shapes.

I just renamed my Gold Dragon.

His original name was Alistair Theirin.

Then his name was Alistair - I'm A Special Boy cause he refused to breed anything but Black Eggs.

Now his name is Till the World Ends after my current obsession with that song by Britney Spears.... -Fail- |tongue.gif

Er.. I named my dragon Fhssjleushye.... Does that count? I don't even know how to pronounce it.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/hb2ui My mini magi lineage is done. These names actually shove the view numbers off the scroll area and into the brown.

this is great very much funny XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Well, I just named one of my Moonstone dragons Lunar Mooner. xd.png

I have named my dragons some awful names, but most of them I've changed by now. Yay for renaming! Hmm...I have a Balloon dragon named Frooteh Loopeh. tongue.gif

ha ha That's funny! I have a pillow named PuffehFluffeh! smile.gif

Trade you for one of those magi's?....if they give me an egg.

Named my wave runner "Shark Bait Hoo Ha Ha" and potential mate "P Sherman 42 Wallaby Way Sydney" these things happen when I stay up too late :3

Named my wave runner "Shark Bait Hoo Ha Ha" and potential mate "P Sherman 42 Wallaby Way Sydney" these things happen when I stay up too late :3

Those names are GENIUS. I love them. xd.png

You should name the offspring "I Shall Name Him Squishy" or something like that. tongue.gif