Torakusu

Badly Named Dragons: Part Deux

Shaka ... you have an egg fogged which has one view, and another egg has 2500 views. Would you like some help with your scroll?

..........No.

The one with the fewest views is fogged because I do not want it to get any views till it has just five days. happy.gif

My eggs are doing just well. I've learned how to care for them.

My frozen vines have weird names:

Little Bouquet

Tundra Vine (both with a description about their frozenness)

Tarzan's Garden

For Mints I usually pick weird names too:

The Mintalist

Mintallica

(and I have a lot more names on my mint, eh, mind for them, so I might start collecting more of those adorable little puppies soon)

Clouding your Mind, for a daydream dragon, might qualify as badly named too.

Not that I know of at this point-but if not, someone should breed a line of them. 

laugh.gif

There is a Pac-Man (a mint) but no Donkey Kong. LoL!

And my daydream dragon has been named Mystical Daydream. I wanted to use Daydream Believer I missed that name by a month (it was given to a white dragon back in March).

Edited by Zyphire_Darkmoon

I don't think so. Fogging an egg until it can be popped into the ER is NOT taking care of your own eggs.

@ LittleBit ... love Zestfully Clean! Reminds me of the old Zest commercials <grin>

@ david jansen... "mintalist" is toooo funny!!

Funny, I don't recall ever saying I would fog my egg till I had to put it into the ER.

None of my dragons have ever been in the ER.

I named my new Vine hatchling Drop the Roundup and Step Away biggrin.gif

My favorite Terribly Named split pair just produced a new eggie. If anyone here would like to adopt it and give it a really silly name, please let me know!

Split egg for adoption --

Mother: Tonight We Dine In Hell

Father: Tomorrow I'm Thinking Arby's

Snidely Whiplash (whiptail of course)

Dudly DoRight and

Nell

laugh.gif

Yes, I'm oooold!

tongue.gif

Called a whip No Keyboard Detected

I plan to get another and call it Press Any Key To Continue biggrin.gif

Between all the pun names I have planned for my upcoming Lagmonster Survivor dragons, and the dragons already on mys scroll, I have plenty of what could be considered bad names. Let me give you a sampling of the more humorous ones that already exist.

Evil Trout

Wombatish

Fingerz

Thumbz (one of Fingerz's daughters)

NotJoePesci

Aldo Anything

MC Banhammer

Thought Police

Angry Hobo

dietsoylentcola

The irony is these are also the usernames of people I used to talk to on a message board I hung out on a long time ago.

Dudly DoRight and

Nell

laugh.gif

Yes, I'm oooold!

tongue.gif

So? I'm only 23 and I love the Rocky and Bullwinkle series, too.

Called  a whip No Keyboard Detected

I plan to get another and call it Press Any Key To Continue biggrin.gif

It's not wise to announce names that you are planning to use in the future but have not actually used. People come to this thread specifically looking for ideas, and many will not hesitate to use yours. They may not remember that you are planning to use it; or they may not care. Waiting a week or so to announce the name--when it is safely stuck to your dragon--may be a drag, but is the wisest plan. (And they are very cute).

I have a strong inclination to name my suns (will be total of four) after chapters of my work in progress, as the chapter names all have to do with time of day. Really hope my eggies don't decide to not hatch until the last minute...

Dudly DoRight and

Nell

laugh.gif

Yes, I'm oooold!

tongue.gif

Oh, Tawanda, you took my planned name before I even got a whiptail! It couldn't be more perfect! Nice work! xd.png

My favorite Terribly Named split pair just produced a new eggie. If anyone here would like to adopt it and give it a really silly name, please let me know!

Split egg for adoption --

Mother: Tonight We Dine In Hell

Father: Tomorrow I'm Thinking Arby's

One of my FAVORITE pairs. I died laughing the first time I saw them.

I adore your scroll-every time I view it I laugh. I desperately wish I had space for another egg right now, but I just bred four eggs toward starting my planned inbreeding line.

So earlier, I managed to get an white emergency egg. I looked up the parents, who's names were Medical Mechanica and Quick Get the Neosporin.

Those, alone, are awesome. However, in keeping up with the theme, I named the bebe Paging Doctor Gupta.

Well, I now have Like A Fish Out of Water, Pretty Princess in Pink, I Fought The Lag and I Won, Lagmonster's Luck of the Irish, and a poor frozen hatching that is name Drunk on Rum. biggrin.gif

(I think...they could count in a way.)

My little brother get's very bad with the names of his dragons. Seriously sometimes I wonder about them. Here's a few of the most amusing.

Tour Guide Barbie (stone)

Mrs Potato Head (stone)

Princess Kumquat (white)

Also related to videogame themed names, I just named my new balloon dragon 'Floaty the Drifter' after a Kirby parasol-type enemy.

I named one of my papers "Paper Covers Rock", and another paper one, "Paper Jam."

Edited by IndigoHobbit

I was tempted to name one of my Fins "Of Finnish Descent" (note sorry for any spelling mistakes) but didn't have the guts to break from my naming scheme.

My new dorsal fin is "tricky fin," a frozen black hatchling is "don't blame me - I'm immature" ... and I thought I'd be timely (and tasteless) and named my sweet little white, "oh - achoo - I gots the flu" wink.gif