Torakusu

Badly Named Dragons: Part Deux

Nowadays, I pick all sorts of weird names for my dragons, name them after songs, name them after their parents cos its the simplest way to. One of the recent names is iBleach My Hair. Lol.

I have Vines named Izod Yuzod Weeallzod; Did You Just Touch My Tendril?; Stop Spraying Me With Ortho!; and You Will NOT Make Pesto!

A couple of Whites named Are You Looking At My Stick?; and I'm A Shaman And A CPA

And finally a red Stripe that should have been a white Stripe Recessive Gene Faux Pas.

Edited by Ayelldee

Actually my grandfather's middle name was Vivien - really.

I bred this and was all grinny about the fact that it hatched alt to match both parents!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/gBb5m

On this note, names like Vivian, Clare, Kelly, Ashley/Ashleigh, Lindsey, Jackie, Marion, Mackenzie, Sidney, Carey - all are actually boys names, or surnames, and only in the last 20-30 years have been accepted as desirable female names. lol.

gosh, these names are so ridiculously funny xd.png now as far as the Xx xX junk, i've heard it's one of those emo things i guess dry.gif but i haven't been on this site long enough to catch some really funky names xd.png i found "Albino Paladin" and several "Albino ___" for albino dragons. did someone ever name one "Albino Blachsheep"? I'd laugh xd.png

Well, I have a lot of weird names, but I think my favorite is my pair 'I Have Candy' and 'Get In The Van'. Not a great lineage, though. :|

My vampires names are Bitey Teether, Bitey Fangy, Bitey Toothy, Bitey Baby Tooth, I cant believe those names weren't taken!

Lol, I'm a bad offender. I was trying to keep up this foreign language thing (a few exceptions) but I'm running out of inspiration for a lot of breeds. So I'll take the first thing that comes to mind from the code, or another dragon in the lineage. . .and like Aqua Serrure (I was locked and waiting for it to grow up - it means "locked"). So someone who took the time to translate would probably have a good laugh at some of mine.

Of course, I have so many dragons now, I can't remember what 90% of their names mean.

gosh, these names are so ridiculously funny xd.png now as far as the Xx xX junk, i've heard it's one of those emo things i guess dry.gif but i haven't been on this site long enough to catch some really funky names xd.png i found "Albino Paladin" and several "Albino ___" for albino dragons. did someone ever name one "Albino Blachsheep"? I'd laugh xd.png

Xx----xX in a name is just a way of getting a name that is taken already. Like

Xx Bob xX. I do something similar if I really want a name.

I give all of my pillows ridiculous names. So far I have…

So Fluffy I'm Dangerous Baby

YOU WISH YOU WERE THIS CUTE

Five Star Fluffitude

Q-Tip on Steroids

Scratching Post Swag

I'm Too Sexy For My Fur

Mah Fluff Is On Fire

PET ME AND DIE

GOSH DARN IT I'M NOT A SHEEP

Haters Ain't Got No Fur

The Living Snuggie

Fur Fur Fur Fur Is The Word

The Manliest Cotton Ball Ever

Can I Please Have A Serious Name

Struttin' Mah Fluff

And of course, a frozen s1 hatchling, Don't Look At Me I'm Naked. xd.png

I give all of my pillows ridiculous names. So far I have…

So Fluffy I'm Dangerous Baby

YOU WISH YOU WERE THIS CUTE

Five Star Fluffitude

Q-Tip on Steroids

Scratching Post Swag

I'm Too Sexy For My Fur

Mah Fluff Is On Fire

PET ME AND DIE

GOSH DARN IT I'M NOT A SHEEP

Haters Ain't Got No Fur

The Living Snuggie

Fur Fur Fur Fur Is The Word