Torakusu

Badly Named Dragons: Part Deux

Two spotted Greenwings

How Big Are You Again?

and

Come Stand By Me While I Say Ah

I've made it a habit of giving all of my shallow waters really bad names. xd.png

http://dragcave.net/lineage/JgXLo This guy had a bad name to begin with -- someone thought it'd be clever to call their dragon a Dorkface when it was not a descendant of Midas.... Soooo He is, thusly, Not-A-Dorkface

http://dragcave.net/lineage/JgXLo And this guy... Well, I'm basically calling him not good enough. xd.png But I still love him!

I give my dragons silly names when they don't gender right.

Nectarine Blast is what i named my Magi who I wanted to be male. When I did get a male one I named him Tangerine Freeze just to match the other name XP

I've made it a habit of giving all of my shallow waters really bad names. xd.png

http://dragcave.net/lineage/JgXLo  This guy had a bad name to begin with -- someone thought it'd be clever to call their dragon a Dorkface when it was not a descendant of Midas.... Soooo He is, thusly, Not-A-Dorkface

http://dragcave.net/lineage/JgXLo And this guy... Well, I'm basically calling him not good enough. xd.png But I still love him!

Your Not A Dorkface is one of the Lost Dorkfaces, descended from a Dorkface killed when a scroll was burned. Your wild Water Dragon ancestor on the bottom of the page has one child named as a Dorkface, and is your Dorkface link. There is more on her in the thread, http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=92653&st=0

My Spotteds and Tangars all have names related to the discussion on the thread... xd.png

they all gendered female, by the way *facepalm*

Also, I just named one of my dragons- it was a Magi, and it had a reaaaaaallly long, amazing staircase lineage, and the names all had the word Magi in them, so:

I-magi-ne This Staircase

rolleyes.gif

My dragons are probably ashamed of their names, lol. I used to give sort of random names to my dragons, but then this happened. *looks at scroll*

And the confrontation going on among my Hellfires has reached EPIC proportions!! biggrin.gif If anyone can think of other movie tough-guy lines, let me know.

I read through all your hellfires' names and ROFL'd. I love how you spelled everything phonetically; it makes it that much funnier!

I now have a breeding pair that produces this lineage, and on the offspring's view page it reads:

Mother: ROFLMHO

Father: STOP LAUGHING AT ME

Even funnier when you take into consideration the pillow and pebble sprites, respectively. xd.png

...And I just sent another of their eggs to the AP.

I read through all your hellfires' names and ROFL'd. I love how you spelled everything phonetically; it makes it that much funnier!

I now have a breeding pair that produces this lineage, and on the offspring's view page it reads:

Mother: ROFLMHO

Father: STOP LAUGHING AT ME

Even funnier when you take into consideration the pillow and pebble sprites, respectively. xd.png

...And I just sent another of their eggs to the AP.

Bloody brilliant. X3 -wants one of the offspring so badly-

I named my third male pink a whole ton of dumb things before settling on Bubblegum Pink Amitola (Amitola being the surname for my caveborns).

Thank you! It's always nice to get good feedback on my naming!

My worst one is either telporting (real origanl right) or al lthe oens with mr or ms or king at the begining of them( i was in a naming rut)

I have two mischievous Nebula Hatchies who delight in devilling the other dragons - one sits just under the chickens on my Scroll, that's Hey Cheek'n Where's Da Nuggets?, and the other sits under my Pillows, that one's He-e-eere Kitteh Kitteh Kitteh!.

My dear friend who likes to be called Peaches named my Pillow Dragon Harry Peach-Fuzz XD

I named my mint Mini Mint Mountain~

Edited by SamusShepard

Thank you! It's always nice to get good feedback on my naming!

Your Hellfires are definitely awesome laugh.gif

I would kill someone with a teacup to get one of your Teacup's babies... that is one of my most favorite movie lines ever.

Edited by perzephone

Thank you perzephone! Check your PM box. No mayhem will be needed.

Actually, as far as I'm concerned the only really badly named dragons are those with no names, who have only those sad code numbers following them around.

@ oddsoxdi:

Omigod... "Tell Godot I'm Waiting" is the BEST. NAME. EVAR.

You made my morning, thank you!!!

Just named my new DayDream hatchie Some Just Call Me Boo.

Cookies and internetz to whoever 'gets' it.

@jerusha - Why thank you - thank you very much! I love spreading my names around!

Edited by oddsoxdi