Torakusu

Badly Named Dragons: Part Deux

The newest addition to my little collection of failbabies:

Albert Wesker Ate My Homework

These are mine - some may have been posted already though xP

View links are allowed for adults, I'm assuming...?

Emerald's Sugar Rush - my first Goldfish was named when I was under the effects of a headache and had to eat ALL my emergency sugar. At about 3am. xP

Cause of Emerald's Insomnia - this Sunset is the reason I can't sleep at night xP

O300 - a Vine named for her code (also O300) because o3o was taken.

5E Begging for Survival - a Neotropical Zombie fodder who dodged the blade. Plus the code is BegT.

5E Misnamed Parents - the parents of this Neotropical I named the wrong way around...

5 O Log of Winter Survival - another fodder who dodged. This Summer is the child of a Winter and an Ice - hence the Winter in the name - and the code is OLoG.

Rage of the Floundering 'Karp - named for a lineage which had to have Flounder in the name, which reminded me of fish, and seeing as she's a RED dorsal and Magikarp are red...

Black Mallow - she's the most vicious of my Black Marrows - THE NAME IS SUPPOSED TO BE IRONIC. Besides, mallows are good smile.gif

Moo Moo Mozzy - cheese IS made from milk, and I'd had a rather amusing conversation about Moo Moo Milk...

I No Haz Cheezdragon - originally planned to be I Can Haz Cheezdragon (after I Can Haz Cheezburger?) but is was taken. So I changed it for the IRONY. >:3

If you see any you think count on my scroll, then say so :3

Personally pains me to see dragon names that aren't technically a name (at least to me), such as "Eat this pie", "Twinkling Purplestar" and etc. I think part of it is because I know what it means-if they were translated in another dialect I would think that it was quite cool.

But really. Why do people follow Native American style? I prefer to give my dragons name that appear as real names, ie Johnathan, etc.

Going down my list, my dragons with the oddest names include:

Song of the Pumpkin - not sure where that name came from now;

Couscous of the Pirates - a Harvest whose code is Cous;

Soylent Sage - a Green, child of "Soil and Green" and "Terrestrial Sage," has no problem eating people! wink.gif

GateTrek Starcross - Child of my Star Trek-named "Marta the Orion" and my Stargate-named "Apophis the Goa'uld"

and, drumroll, please!

Dorky Little Pinky Sox Dorkface.

'Nuff said! xd.png

My Black Marrow is called Boney M. It seems fitting for me. My scroll is full of names others could consider as bad. biggrin.gif

I have this unfortunate habit of naming hatchies as soon as they hatch instead of waiting till they gender. Usually I can come up with good neutral names but...

Snowhite Serenity, Opal Starglow, Lavander Myst, Riviara, Farie Fay = Male

Phantomwing, Crypt Shadow, Draco Daemon = Female

Luckily I waited until after my Pink gendered but it's hard to make Pink sound macho... his name is Knight of the Pink Diamond. *head desk*

Any idea when the rename action will be availiable?

I love my sisters names.

Pebble Monstar

Sir Bloaty'mor

and...

YumYumPinkieWinke

I don't think I will share my very badly named dragons.

Less embarrassing ones:

Running Nerd Eyre (Wave Runner)

Protector of Cheese (Vine)

Purple Green Yellow (Purple)

yet another female (Summer)

kombomwha (Stone) After a 'song' my friend made up that was about Africa.

Nine Sixty Green (Frill) Something to do with the computer I was on at the library. COLLECT PRINTING AT THE CIRCULATION DESK was to long.

names that aren't capitalized annoy me most. oh and the Xx stuff...even some people's like, naming schemes. :/

though of course i have my own collection of "bad" named dragons. but none of them have problems that i just mentioned. so they can't be that bad...

I have a lot of badly named dragons, if you bother to translate them tongue.gif

One of the lineages i get a lot of requests for is my candy lineage. (if you read the cbs first then the second gens, then the third its a conversation)

I can haz candy nao and her mate No candy for you

She Ate all my candy and Only the chocolate ones

Can I haz some now and I told you no go away

second gens:

I Saw you eat some dad and Its my candy

What about me and I want the candy

Third gen:

We have candy where and They ate it all

I do a lot of silly things like this on my scroll tongue.gif

Well....

My Bluna grew up the instant I unfogged it for a trade, so I named it Irritation - I Haz It.

We got a kick out of that one.

I also called a Terrae (male) Yay I Have Wings.

My newest hatchie probably counts for this. Can't Argue With That. I couldn't resist, though, because of its parents' names. xd.png (I really like their names, actually. Whoever owns them is kind of brilliant.)

Autocompleted and Split Level may also qualify. Arumviel sort of does, for me, because that's the name of a male character and the dragon gendered female. Also, Rincewind the Wizzard and Gaspode the Wonder Dragon reside on my scroll. I am planning a similarly Pratchett-y name for one of Rincewind's offspring.

Rincewind The Wizzard? You are AWESOME!

I have two Prachetted vamps- Lord Vetinari and Lady Margolotta...

Glitch and a bad keyboard made me name my Gold GoldernDemon.

...At least there's the new function that'll come out in April...

I have a few and this one was just named this

Stone Lime Statue Baby ,The Statue one

Autumn Equniox Leaves Fall <-Fall

Yellow Fellow Din<- Drake

Golden Winge Din <- Drake

Tropical Twister Icecream<- Neo Tropical

Blue Berry Short Cake<- Skywing

Clouds of Faith<- Cloud Dragon

Little Pink Ray of Hope and Life <- This is my only pink one

I have Peanut Butter Latias, a female Red Dorsal, and Jelly Latios, an Influenced-male Purple Dorsal. Both are CB.

I wonder what names people will give their offspring...

I was going though the AP clicking eggs just to look at linages and putting em back. . . .one had a dream parent who's name was:

These clouds are really farts

I laughed as I put that little eggy back.

I was going though the AP clicking eggs just to look at linages and putting em back. . . .one had a dream parent who's name was:

These clouds are really farts

I laughed as I put that little eggy back.

My work here is done. cool.gif

Welcome "dang I'm nasty" and "WORD UP" to dragon cave. cool.gif

I can't believe I'm getting back into this. All I can say is...come 2011, ALL of my dragons are going to have awesome names.

Background Ninja from Naruto <--a Water Walker

I have become Death <---My chick.

A Troll in a Dragon Outfit <--- Neotropical Dragon

Tropical Rainforest Voodoo <--- Neotropical Dragon

A Fish that is a Dragon <--- Dorsal Dragon

or maybe they are awesome. Hrm.

A Troll in a Dragon Outfit <--- Neotropical Dragon

^^ This is an awesome one. Just sayin'.

I wonder how closely related Chrysafeniosilektron Dorkface is to Chrysaor Dorkface, who was my first Dork.

Apparently, not very close at all. Chrysaor Dorkface is descended from Bai Jin Dorkface among the original children of Midas Dorkface and Shallyna'ar, while Chrysafeniosilektron Dorkface is descended from an unnamed white dragon among their children through Dusk Dorkface among their grandchildren.

I recently picked up from the Abandoned Page (and I haven't seen it mentioned in the Lost in Trade thread) my first Thuwed dragon, which is also a Dorkface, through two lines of descent (but distant enough that I wouldn't call it inbred): five generations from Shallmidas Dorkface, and eight generations from Jeneva Dusk (the Thuwed ancestry comes through her daughter Olva Dusk Dorkface Thuwed).

My only other Dorkface (except for its children), my first, comes by its Dorkface ancestry through Finnian Dorkface.

So there appear to be many very distinct lines in the Dorkface lineage.

Edited by quadibloc

^^ This is an awesome one. Just sayin'.

Heh. biggrin.gif

And maybe more...

Lady I wish I was a Silver

Lord I-can-hit-below-the-belt

^Mints!

Edit:

Like I Better than Like You <--Pink Dragon.*facepalm* shouldn't have that last like in there. :|

Edited by Lady Dragoon