rainface

Hatchlings

user posted image

"O-okay..." came Sky's quiet, wavering voice from behind Stoneza. He wondered what Crusher wanted to talk about. He felt that he should at least help to heal the moth even if he couldn't for the life of him see why. But now he felt so awkward... Sky curled up even tighter.

user posted image

Atria nodded at his words, crouching low to the ground. "Well," she said slowly. "The one near the edge seems to have a hurt back left leg. He's favoring it." She shifted, pulling her wings in closer to keep quiet, glancing at the sky. An idea came to her, and she cocked her head slightly, the tip of her tail twiching. Would it work? "If I could get above," she said. "I'd blend into the night sky."

The hatchling dried her tears and followed Crusher to a patch of flowers. Upon being asked by Artemis what her name was she had to stop and think. Did she have a name? If so she had already forgotten which was pretty embarrassing so she ran up to Crusher and asked "What's my name?"

((I think Irah's convinced that he's her dad...))

((*wipes tear from eye* Crusher, a father? I thought I'd never see the day! xd.png))

user posted image

Xeryo

He nodded slowly: "Alright." If she could do that, which he had little doubts about, seeing her wings and scale pattern, then he could sneak around somewhere and help her to target the limper. Then the attack would begin... and end fairly quickly, he was confident, although he might get kicked, which would hurt since his scales weren't quite that tough yet.

"Let's start," he blinked, and turned back to the herd, and started creeping in the undergrowth at his left to get closer to the sleeping herd.

Once the starry dragon made a move, he would make his.

The hatchling dried her tears and followed Crusher to a patch of flowers. Upon being asked by Artemis what her name was she had to stop and think. Did she have a name? If so she had already forgotten which was pretty embarrassing so she ran up to Crusher and asked "What's my name?"

((I think Irah's convinced that he's her dad...))

((Ack sorry about the delay))

Crusher smiled remembering when she said her name when he found her "Your names Irah." he said gently smiling.

Stoneza put a wing down "WOuld you like to be on top of my head again?" he offered. The little guy seemed to like it before he went all snappy and the works. Stoneza was glad to have there little Skywing back before looking at Crusher and the hatchling. That male really needed to find a mate. Would do the guy good to get some stress off and have his own family.

user posted image

Sky looked at Stoneza and nodded, if not a little hesitantly. He cautiously slithered up the Stone's wing and settled just behind his neck. Curling up tightly, Sky wondered what had came over him earlier. Why had he been snappy earlier?

user posted image

Atria nodded, opening her wings and shooting into the sky, her eyes flicking to her nebula for a second before turning back to the deer. She circled, waiting for a sight of the other hatchling. "There!" she whispered to herself, seeing the now blue hatchling creeping through the bushes. Thanking her excellent eyesight, she tipped into a dive, heading for the limping deer.

((Sorry guys, I promise I'll reply tomorrow after work.

Zeke: Irah was introduced to Crusher's group (herd?), Atria and Xeryo are hunting a deer, and lastly Ren encountered Evil Crusher and is now searching for herbs.))

((Ok, kind of waiting on ya Boo, Dreams posted just need you too

And I'd say group but herd works too, clan, ect))

Irah ran back to Artemis, this time looking more confident. "My name's Irah." she said. It was one of the first names she remembered hearing as an egg and it was certainly her favorite. As she spoke she thought she saw something move on Stoneza's back but she didn't know what it was.

((Bleh...))

user posted image

Sky Shiner heard someone speak, a voice he didn't know, and peeked over the top of Stoneza's head to see who was talking. Oh...it was that hatchling. He ducked back down, overcome with shyness, awkwardness, and scared feelings, mixed altogether. He certainly wasn't feeling very social at the moment.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

((Sorry for my in-activeness. I'm going to restart with my character. Pretend I didn't post before if I posted before. When I'm posting, blue means good Koi, red means EVIL Koi, purple means both.)

Koi stared into a stream, watching a koi fish.

((Alright, Raven~ nice to meetcha.))

user posted image

Xeryo

He watched the other hatchling dip into a dive. This was his cue; he stalked closer, then chanced a run across the open grass. The deer settling down to sleep stopped, smelling dragon, and the scent of fear was soon strong as all the deer roused and prepared to run away. Their target was taking a bit longer to stand; if the nebula could get there in time, which didn't seem to be a problem for the winged girl, Xeryo could back her up and they could take down the deer together. He was closer, nearly there.

<OOC: Is anybody even checking up here? >.<> Edited by Dream_Dragon

((90% of everyone who has characters around mine decided to poof, only one has given me control of there char to continue yet..... even she's limboed too...... T.T))

Irah wanted to get a closer look. She walked over to Stoneza and saw what appeared to be another hatchling. "Hello. My name's Irah." she greeted. He was slightly bigger than her with a long blue tail and webbed ears. Regardless of whether he enjoyed her company or not Irah was too young to take a hint and would treat him with kindness otherwise.

Edited by Booo

Mice finally got up from his little exhausted state. It would seemed he had fallen asleep from moving the rocks. Despite how small the ones he moved were and the fact that he barely made a dent, it was still exhausting work for the small dragon. He looked around a tiny bit as he realized something.

"Mice: Where's Ren......?"

He was about to walk off and find her, but then sense came into his head. More than likely, she'll come back unless she found her group. It would be better to just wait. He could just call her name though...

"Mice: Ren!? Hey Ren!?"

Velocia continued her flight back at to the others, but not before a quick drink at a nearby river. Afterwards, she headed back and eventually saw Mice. She flew down, wanting to greet him, as a thought filled her head. Why isn't Ren with him?

"Velocia: Mice!"

"Mice: Velocia?"

"Velocia: Mice, where did Ren go?"

"Mice: That's what I'm wondering. I took a quick sleep from exhaustion and now she's gone."

"Velocia: Oh.....Well, if she comes back, tell her I found a group of dragons that may be her group. I'm gonna go introduce myself to them now."

"Mice: Alright. I'll tell her. Good luck Velocia."

With that, she flew off and left Mice behind. As she approached the area where she last saw the group, she decided to search around a tiny bit instead. Chances are, they walked off after she last saw them, so there's no point checking there again. If they flew, she would've more than likely have seen them. She looked around for a bit before finally finding what looked like the previous dragon group. She let out a smile before starting to yell towards them.

"Velocia: Hello! Hello there!!"

<OOC: @Booo Sky Shiner is a he. xd.png >

user posted image

Sky Shiner peeked over Stoneza's shoulder, shaking slightly.

"H-hello...I-I-I'm Sky Sh-Shiner..." he stuttered nervously. Was she angry? Then again, if she was, she would have yelled at him straight away without bothering to introduce herself. Sky waited for her reply anxiously. He looked up as someone called out to them. Startled, he immediately shrunk back behind Stoneza's head, curling himself up tightly.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

user posted image

Atria barely managed to backwing in time to clamp her back talons on the deer, landing on it, roaring with triumph. She saw the other deer scatter, and the one she was on started to run about, bucking best it could with her wieght on it. She clung tight, closing her wings to the side. She was barely able to cling on at the moment, let along bite. She hoped the other hatchling was along soon, or she'd have to let go and chase it down.

user posted image

Xeryo

He lunged forward as Atria clamped her claws onto the deer's back, aiming his maw for the neck of the deer. His jaws clamped on part, and that was enough hold for him to grab his paws around as well to become more secure. The combined weight of the dragons made the deer's bucking less effective, but also more frantic, and Xeryo was swinging about, but soon that would not matter. Taking care of the deer's bobbing head, Xeryo wrapped more securely and jabbed his snout at the deer's jugular and, put simply without the gore, bit it fatally. Once the deer's thrashing ended, he let go.

((*Tries to spin up the motor*))

Artemis nodded as Irah said her name "I'm Artemis." she replied before spotting another scale misaligned on her for arm and she right away went to fix it.

Stoneza lowered his head a bit to allow the 2 hatchlings to communicate better "Its alright." he said to Sky before looking at Irah "I'm Stoneza, nice to meet you." he said softly trying to remain as little threatening as possible.

Crusher sat remaining close by watching Irah go from hatchling and dragon to another as she got to know the others. He sighed a little to him self wondering what he him self would have been like had been raised like this rather then how he had been.