rainface

Hatchlings

The Soulpeace turned with a start. Pygmy. And a large hatchling, who seemed interested in the fish the Bleeding Moon spoke of.

CRACK! Electricity discharging? Yep, sounded like it. So he could use electricity. Peace made a mental note of that. Fish floated belly-up in the water, and the Bleeding Moon waded in to retrieve them. Rhe Pygmy went flying and fell - hey, it made a barrier? Okay, this was interesting...

Hmm, interesting. Electric fried fish for a meal? Did they still hold a charge? The water didn't, apparently. She snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the fish smack the ground.

With a claw, she poked it. No shock. The Soulpeace leaned over before grabbing it in her jaws.

Looking around until she had ascertained there were no ambushes that she could detect, she then threw her head back, tossing the fish into the air, and caught it in her jaws. As she chewed, fish bones broke apart. Crunchy. Then she swallowed a bite, and another.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Crusher watched Cetn go around and give a fish to everyone, even tossing a fish towards the Pygmy that had just shown up with the green hatchling. He certainly is considerate... he thought just as Cetn came over and dropped a fish at his feet. It was a decent sized fish, but Crusher knew that it alone wouldn't be enough to satisfy him. "We can find more to eat on our way back if you'd rather not do that again," he told Cetn plainly, "In fact, I should go and see if Mihari has returned. He might be waiting for us."

At first, Irah just stared down at the fish in front of her, but after glancing over at the Soulpeace who ate her's with no ill consequence, Irah knew she could trust Cetn and picked the fish up in her wings. She took a bite out of the head even though she wasn't hungry, not wanting the fish to go to waste.

Edited by Booo

Cetn nodded. " Good idea." Maybe I'll be able to catch a chitterer on the way. He added to himself, thinking of the small brown creatures that would jump between the trees. They made an awful lot of noise in autumn, but they were so difficult to catch, the way they would dart around and twitch their tails constantly. Maybe Crusher or one of the other hatchlings had experience with them though? Cetn only really had experience with fish, or the snorting beasts that the Walkers called "boar".

((*Cries at her pitiful post.* Maybe while I scrape up some more material I'll put together a list of all of Cetn's nicknames for things...))

Vulkoor listened to the exchange between Cetn and Crusher. "Wait, there are more of you?" He blurted out. Vulkoor thought these few dragons, sans the Soulpeace, Pygmy, and Colossus, were the only dragons of their group.

(Hopefully this sparks something?)

((I'm afraid the RP is dead for good this time, but there's a glimmer of hope. See my comment in the OOC thread.))