rainface

Hatchlings

Jorack was now starting to feel scared, this Venus was insane, he worried that he would be killed within, perhaps only 1 week. He took Crusher's question seriously and said "Well I would honestly prefer..." he thought for a moment, this could determine life or death. "I'd prefer hot" He then got on his paws and began to walk with them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zegonor began following the group to wherever it was they would go, he trailed behind Jorack as they walked so the pest couldn't escape

((Making a call, Dream? I'll edit if you want me too))

Crusher pulled the hatchling including Sky out of the hole and looked at them before looking at Sky "You can't go running off like that." he stated "The danger strangely spared you THIS time but that means he was already entertained. Lets no push your luck." he said before looking at Amber and the other hatchling "alright..... Lets get moving before he decides to find out who else is here." he said before looking at Stoneza who looked relieved.

<OOC: Sorry...>

user posted image

"Why do you even care?" Sky stared at Crusher. Being alone out there...it had felt wonderful. Dang that stupid Vampire dragon. He wanted to be left alone again. Sky wondered why he felt so angry. Geeze, they were trying to help him!

Crusher looked at Sky "Because I've seen enough dead hatchlings." he said in one flat tone before turning around and started to head down the tunnel. Stoneza came up to Sky and looked at him "You... alright Sky? Before you went in that hole you where hesitant about talking. Now your snapping at us for rescuing you."

Artemis shook herself and realized she was still holding onto Amber's tail. "Sorry!" she apologised, relaxing her grip and curling her tail around herself. She quickly darted to her crystal's hiding spot and swiped it off the ground, shaking it lightly to dislodge loose clinging dirt on it. Artemis watched the exchange between Sky and Crusher with confusion. What happened out there that caused such a change in Sky's behavior?

user posted image

Sky sighed as Stoneza came up.

"I'm-I'm fine," he said quietly. He stopped himself from saying anymore. He didn't what he was supposed to say next. He felt really awkward now.

"Just leave me alone." He slithered after Crusher, careful to keep a distance from him. Alone.

That was what he wanted to be. Alone.

~~~

user posted image

Sour looked at the other blue hatchling in surprise. He'd seemed so quiet earlier...now he was so bold as to snap at the adults? He couldn't...he couldn't have been changed by the Vampire dragon, right? He trotted quietly after him.

~~~

user posted image

Glower was just as surprised as Sour was. She shrugged quietly and decided to keep an eye on the hatchling.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

((That's ok! Happens to everyone ^^ Also, what happened to the dragons on the other side of the cave in? Seems like it's just Venus' group and Amber's group >.>))

Venus flew a couple inches above the ground next to Jorack, watching him carefully. She wondered why he chose hot- If it was cold, he could always wrap himself in leaves, or curl up into a tiny pathetic ball, but if it was hot... Well, she could pull his scales off....

-------------------------

Amber was about to question Sky, but decided it might make him more stressed. Instead, she asked So what should we do now? We could go and try and find those tribal ruins Ren was talking about; Maybe there will be food there!

Edited by kiyye

((Telepathic speaking! That's her power wink.gif It's more strong than normal dragon's telepathic.. ness? xd.png I meant to put it in italics but since I was just doing Venus I accidentally did quotes xd.png))

Edited by kiyye

Crusher sighed "Were going to find our way back out side. The cave tot he ruins is blocked off, if we find a way there then sure, if not then another time." he said in a solom like way. The consept of seeing another hatchling dead seemed to have gotten to him. More so with how the hatchling responded. All the death and lack of.... any thanks for trying to do what he did was getting to him. Did not help others where getting after him for it as well.

Stoneza looked at Sky then at Glower "Your the mother figure here, could you talk to him?" he asked completely confused to why Sky went from a innocent little hatchling to this snappy 'why do you care?' one.

Evil Crusher eventually got them to the cave and lead the way further into it then Venus last saw. He sat down "Zegonor. Keep Jorack at the mouth of the cave." he ordered "Venus, lets make our pets new home." he said with a grin.

Artemis slumped against a wall. She had gotten wet, stuck in a hole, blasted, and pretty much anything dirty clung to her with overzealous evilness. What was worse was that the day was not even over! She kind of missed her quiet idyllic life before she met this bunch of dragons. Her stomach growled lightly and she looked at it, forlorn. "Should we find some food? My stomach's getting ready for a revolution," she mumbled, poking at the said organ with a claw.

Zegonor sat down and looked at Jorack, making sure he wouldn't run and he said "Want to explain to me why you didn't run or fight back? Doesn't seem like your normal, and foolish self" Jorack looked at him and said "I had nowhere TO run to, I just got un-lucky and happened to run into two undeads and a living dragon"

In the sky, there flew a decent sized Whiptail, oblivious to most of the current events going on. On her back, sat a small Pygmy, about the size of a kitten. He seemed rather ticked and was looking around on the area that surrounded them. The Whiptail sighed as she looked onto her back at the accompanying Pygmy.

"Velocia: This is definitely not the right way."

"Mice: Yes it is. Don't doubt me. I have skills that would make those other stupid navigators could only dream."

"Velocia: Uh....No you don't. I tend to find the food so I'm better at navigating."

"Mice: Hey! I'm the leader of Chapter Wings and you are my second-in-command! Therefore, listen to your commanding officer."

"Velocia: You do realize that Chapter Wings only consists of 2 dragons.....right?"

"Mice: *comes to that realization* J-Just shut up and keep flying...."

With Velocia sticking her tongue out as her little sign of her winning the argument, she continued to fly with Mice on her back.

Alright. Amber replied. She tried to see if there were any nearby dragons. She could use them to see where their signal comes in strongest- This would be an opening. Unless, of course, the other dragon was in the cave... She closed her eyes and concentrated and, to her surprise, faintly sensed 2 dragons. They were definitely pretty far away- and in the air- but she could still sense them. She thought maybe they were arguing. She tried to find a place where she could sense them better, and noticed the hole Sky had come through. No, that won't help.... she thought to herself, frustrated. Trying to block out the hole, she noticed the dragon's signal's were ever so slightly stronger from the left side of the tunnel behind them. I think I may have found something!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Venus squirmed in anticipation. "Yes! He asked for hot, right? We could fill it with fire along all the edges, and we could put hot coals all along the walls, and steam! We could make steam, too!" She spouted out suggestions like a witch in a broom shop. She flew to the other side of the cave and back again, combing it for anything cool. Coincidentally, she didn't find anything.

The 2 dragons continued their flight as they searched the area.

"Mice: Wait!"

Velocia suddenly comes to a halt and almost sent Mice flying off. He barely clinged onto her.

"Velocia: What, what, what?!"

"Mice: I saw something over there. It looked like it might be a meal."

"Velocia: Sweet!"

With that, Velocia flew down to what would be their next meal and unknowingly to her, went closer to the cave.

Evil Crusher grinned a little before the black wisps came off him more so. "Watch." he said before closing his eye's "We want heat right? So be it." he said before a indent in the cave floor suddenly fell in as if something just punched it down. It kept sinking till it was too low for anyone with out wings to get out. A single spot remains dark as the rock began to glow with heat. "We can't burn him alive or you would not have a pet to play with. But he won't be able to escape or die under my watch." he said before pausing and closing his eye's. "As we also seem to have more visitors....." he muttered. To Venus he just closed his eye's and said that. No way she would know of his ability to see 360 degree's around him through things as well. An ability he was taught, and that also proved useful to null out his cloak as well. "Jorack!" he called "You and brother may enter now." he called.

Good Crusher paused at Ambers statement and looked at her direction "What have you found?" he called back as Stoneza went over to Artemis "Would you like to ride? It will.... lower the speed of which your gut revolts." he offered

Edited by little lost dragon

Artemis thought about Stoneza's offer for a moment. "No," she decided. "I'm partial to motion sickness," she continued, already looking slightly queasy, her face green, well greener. "I'll walk on my own." She shuffled closer to the group.

After a painstakingly long while, Ren had managed to find another hole that would allow her to be able to go back into the cave. But as she peered in, she noticed that it was also blocked off. She sighed and pulled her head back out into the open. Her body was starting to move with more ease now, at least. But it was still annoying for the fact that she got away from the group in the first place. If she met up with a not-so-friendly dragon, she'd be dead meat. She shifted her wings uneasily, she wanted to fly, it'd be so much faster, but she figured she wouldn't have much energy to fly for long and it would make her extremely tired after the flight. She glanced uneasily around, for she thought she heard something. Her head was still pounding, making it hard to hear. She dismissed the supposed noise and continued walking on.

Venus watched, mesmerized as Crusher transformed the cave into a boiling hot cavern. She looked with awe and satisfaction at Jorack's prison, wondering how he would react. "More visitors?" She perked up. I'll go look at them once Jorack comes over here and sees his home.

----------------------------

Amber paused for a moment to confirm her suspicions- Yes, the dragons were even closer now and they were definitely stronger left of the tunnel. She slithered over where she thought the opening might be. Right over here, I think there's an opening. This wall here is probably really thin- We can dig through it

Zegonor pushed Jorack ahead into the cave and looked at what had been created, he was almost amazed by it.

Jorack looked at this and felt that this would be his ultimate demise, he was trapped in this blistering hot room, and even worse the heat was beginning to make both of the undeads smell as there original corpses

The 2 continued to fly until they were over the forest. They soon slowly flew down and landed. Velocia looked around as Mice got off her back.

"Mice: Alright. Let's see what we can find. Better yet, let's try and make camp. Night'll probably be here soon, so it'd be for the best."

"Velocia: Okay, I'll start looking for some snacks."

Velocia began running off in the other direction with a happy expression.

Ren had been walking for a while longer, and she noticed a figure in the sky. She watched it curiously but cautiously, and watched as it landed. A small figure jumped off the back of it. It was very small, so she couldn't really make it out from her distance. She heard the two exchange some words, then the bigger one ran off, leaving the smaller one remaining.. She slowly approached the other that remained, making sure she did not look like a threat. "Hello? Who are you?" she asked the dragon.

Edited by rainface

((OOC; Actually Mice, the smaller Pygymy, is the one still there.))

"Mice: Hmm?"

Mice looked back and saw a Black Dragon that slowly came near. He jumped and stumbled back in surprise.

"Mice: Ah! Holy-! Please don't do that again. Nearly gave me a heart attack. *shaking himself off* I'm Mice Flare. You?"

user posted image

Sky knew that some of them were wondering about him. Others, like Crusher, probably shoved him to the back of their minds. He didn't care. Just as long as they left him alone. Then he could relish in that wonderful feeling of being alone, being confident...

Being himself.

~~~

user posted image

Glower, who was feeling pretty moody ever since the Magi dragon had told her that she was 'babying' the hatchlings, just ignored the Stone dragon. She never acknowledged anyone nor did she respond when she was giving the Silent Treatment.