rainface

Hatchlings

Venus glared impatiently at Zenogor. "Get on with it! You're so slow." She complained. "I want him alive." She added, to confirm. "After all, he's no fun if he's dead." Hovering in the air to the right of Jorack, she looked at him quizzically. He was really still sitting there? I thought he would have tried to run by now... She thought, disappointed. While it would still be enjoyable to play with a tired, beat up dragon, it would be even more fun to chase after a healthy and full of fear dragon who thought he stood a chance. Edited by kiyye

((Not much I can post... xd.png But here, I need LLD to confirm where we are in the map so I can continue working on it.

[link]))

user posted image

Sky thought he heard someone call him again. Hang on a moment...wasn't that Amber? She was calling for him to come back but he didn't want to. He liked being alone. He wanted to stay out here forever. But he knew that he couldn't just leave the group. He slithered back the way he had came, looking carefully for the hole. At last, he found it. He poked his head in, stopping right before Amber's face.

"You called?" he said, almost snapping.

Well, maybe he should have stayed back at the rock.

(Alright, seeing as my computer may not be fixed for a while, I'm stuck on the tablet. Thus my posts will most likely be shorter. So please bear with me.)

(If I'm not mistaken, Ren was separated from the rest, right?)

Ren finally awoke, sharp pains scattered about her body, and her head pounded and ached horribly. Her vision was still a blur. She sat up slightly and gave her head a slight shake, making her dizzy, but it cleared her vision. Before her was a wall of rocks she did not recognize, she didn't recall it being in the cave before. She then remembered the rockfall happening when she was leading the others through the tunnel. She sighs. They most likely already left, continuing through the tunnels without her. She would just have to catch up from outside to the inner tunnels. The only problem is that the tunnels sometimes turn maze-like, so it may take a while to catch up with the rest.

Jorack sat, he saw 3 dragons staring him down, he was out-numbered this was it he thought. Zegonor flew toward him, pinning him to the ground. Jorack struggled and headbutted Zegonor, throwing Zegonor off of him he attempted to flee but he saw Zegonor land in-front of him, plunging his claws into Joracks stomach. Jorack promptly toppled to the ground in pain, Zegonor said "Get up, you'll live" he said as he pushed Jorack towards Venus and then looked at Crusher and said "Happy?"

Venus jumped with glee. "Oh yay! Can I have him now? Can I?" She asked Crusher. She then looked at the hatchling, who was cringing in agony, and laughed.

------------------------------------------

Amber looked at Sky, wondering why he was mad at her. The Vampire and two other enemies are out there. Sh ewarned. You should come back in.

user posted image

"I know, I saw them," started Sky before shutting up. Goodness knows what else he was going to say if he kept on talking. Why was he angry, anyway? Amber was trying to keep him safe. Why did he want to be away from them? He felt confused about how he should speak or act around them now.

"How can I come in when you're blocking the way?" he said, trying not to sound annoyed or something as similar.

Evil Crusher looked at the geo and smiled looking at Venus "Yes you may." he said before looking at Zegonor "If you pull another one like you did in the past. There will be no bones for anyone to find of you." he warned before looking around "Now, I must look into something. There's activity near by." he said before seemingly vanishing as he cloaked and started to make his way to the hole again. His power hiding him completely. Though anything that was sent to Good Crusher was sent to him as well due to them being the same dragon being.

Good Crusher could hardly hear but he could hear Sky "Sky, you must come back in, if the vamps there your in grave danger!" he said starting to gently pull on the tail he was holding for them to start coming out of the hole this way.

Zegonor looked at Venus and said in a rather serious tone "Make sure he lives, I want the satisfaction of killing him at some point" He then looked at Jorack, how pitiful he looked, curled in a ball doing nothing, he thought this was strange that Jorack refused to fight back

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jorack was thinking in his head "Great, now I'm a pet, at least I'll get to live, probably on bare minimum..." his train of thought was interrupted by another wave of pain from the bleeding at his stomach

Artemis felt the tug on her tail and did the same for Amber. "Grab him and let's get out of this hole!" she urged, trying hard not to panic. She never liked tiny holes that barely fit her size, it made her feel claustrophobic and paranoid when she could not move much.

((Got my computer fixed by the way.))

Ren stretched her tired and sore wings. She sighed and forced herself to get up and find a hole she could crawl through. After trotting around for a few minutes, she found a hole that she could just barely manage to squeeze through. She shoved herself in and crawled through. She took a few deep breaths of the fresh air now surrounding her. But she then scented the air to make sure that evil dragon, Evil Crusher, was no where nearby. There was a slight wind, so she smelled nothing, though she decided she will still be very alert until she finds her way back into the caves. She trotted slowly around the area, trying to find a tunnel to go back in, but she could not go very fast for her bones were still very sore, making her move sluggishly.

Amber slithered back nervously, her feelings a bit hurt. All this danger must really be getting to him. She thought with sympathy. So, what should we do? She asked Crusher.

Venus, her eyes shining with excitement, grabbed the helpless hatchling by the collar and dragged him over to a tall rock. She dropped him forcefully onto the precarious tip of the rock. "So what might your name be, my pet." She asked, her voice reflecting her graceful yet menacing movement through the air around the rock. Smiling, she flicked her tail around his throat, tightening it so he could just barely speak. Her paw rested on his back, ready to push him off if he tried anything funny. Well, by funny she meant annoying. Pleading for mercy and signs of defiance would just make everything more fun.

(( .... Paw? Dragons have paws, right? ^w^"))

Zegonor looked over at the scene, how pitiful Jorack looked, unable to move, kept as a pet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jorack looked up at this dragon, there was no use in resisting or lying to this dragon, he looked up and said with the little air he could get with the tail around his neck he said "Jorack, Just Jorack" gasping for the air to say his next few words "And if you're going to keep me I suppose I should know your name" He hoped this dragon would at least provide mercy

Venus eyed him carefully before speaking. "My name is Venus." She tosssed her head, releasing her tail and circling around him in the air. "Don't get any ideas about flying off. If you do, I'll have to set some limits..." She said, running her sharp talons down his wings.

Jorack looked at this dragon and said "So, Venus, why is it that you want me, and what are your plans with me? did a zombie tell you to keep me by chance? As that would explain a lot" Jorack tensed up from the claws on his wings, he looked at this Blusang, he wondered what could have drove her to Crushers side...

Evil crusher soon spotted the hole and saw Sky there with his head in it. This was also where the telepathic communications where coming from. Interesting. He snuck up behind Sky before decloaking "Might want to head in." he whispered with his head lowered to Sky's level "Unless I take another play thing today." he hissed.

Good Crusher's eye's widened as the 2 hatchling began to slowly back out of the whole. He felt the presents of his counter part suddenly, very close as well. "Get Sky in here now." was all he said "Either that or next time we may only find his body and may not even know its him!"

"You can be my little toy- I'll play with you, and you can't do a thing about it!" Venus laughed, in reply to his first questions. "Does it matter?" She said, not really asking for his opinion. She was growing a little bit imatient with his questions. Why won't he just fight back already? She wondered, irritated.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber opened her mouth into what would have been a frightened squeaking sound. The vampire was right outside the hole. She grabbed Sky and pulled him as hard as she can, before freezing up. She wished she wouldn't freeze when she was scared- But he was so evil, and so close. Someone help me pull Sky up!!! She panicked.

Edited by kiyye

Artemis yanked on Amber's taill and pulled her head back as much as she could, her feet slowly shuffling backwards without much freedom of movement. "Em mooing," she replied through the tail. She waved hers at Crusher in an attempt to get him to help out.

Good Crusher started to pull the hatchlings through the hole though with out dislocating there tails. "Come on come on." he said.

Evil Crusher smiled looking down the hole as Sky was pulled into it. His grin showing plenty of cruelty before he picked up a rock and jammed it into the entrance. With that he turned around and wen back to Venus and the others. "Jorack. Show you got some life in you still before I decide to turn you undead to suit your life signs." he said coming up behind Venus and the geode. "Perhaps your brother would perfer you one as well so he can also play with you more." he said looking amused.

Jorack said "Well honestly I think I'm good for a while, I don't plan on becoming a rotting corpse any time soon" "But, if you want me to prove I still have life in me I'll need to know what to do" Jorack realized he wouldn't be able to make any breaks for it any time soon, he would have to wait until an opening

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zegonor said "I'd prefer him to remain alive, much easier to kill him when he hasn't died already; however, seeing him try to live on as a zombie would be rather amusing in my eyes"

Venus spun in the air. "Yes! Yes, let's make him run races and swim through acid and sit through fire and..." She trailed off. She. Tried to be as enthusiastic as she could: Jorack would be to gross to play with if he were a zombie. Edited by kiyye

Evil Crusher smiled a bit "Venus, he maybe your pet, but even I would have trouble with swimming through acid. You would have no more pet." he said before looking at Zegonor as well "For now, why don't we head home so we can set up Joracks new..... place." he said eye's looking right at the Geode as he said 'place'.

((Eerrr..... why is no one active for the good guy group lately? Only those with the bad guys and hardly anyone else.))

((I was waiting for Dream Dragon to post. Also, I'm confused, is Jorack a geode or a stone?))

Venus rolled her eyes. "It could be... Special acid. That won't kill you." She decided, before agreeing to get her pet a "place". She whispered to Crusher, "Let's make it a really cold place, so he'll freeze. Oh! Or a really hot place!"

((I'm always here. :/ Though maybe not so much next week; I'm having tests then.))

Evil Crusher looked at her. She had some logic to grasp it seemed. She got the train of thought he had easy but logic on the other hand. Not so much. He however did smile and nodded "That can be arranged, Jorack, Do you preffer hot or cold?" he asked having 2 idea depending on what was said. "And get on your paws, or I or Venus will drag you by your neck." he said before turning around and started to lead the way

((True.... not much to do with Dream poofing like this.))

Edited by little lost dragon