rainface

Hatchlings

Artemis dutifully placed her crystal in a corner and patted it in place before grinning. "Let's do some stretching then!" She arched her body and rolled her joints in preparation for the activity.

((Na, she's not evil enough to kill a hatchie on the spot... Yet tongue.gif))

Venus looked at the hatchling with a sly smile. What a pathetic creature. She gracefully jumped down from the tree and landed in front of the hatchling, slowly circling it. "Hello." She said in a falsely sweet voice. "Are you lost?" She asked.

----------------

Amber nodded, determinedly. She wasn't really that nervous- She would have noticed if sky had gotten hurt.... Right? She slithered down partially into the hole as Artemis held her tail. It's a narrow tunnel- It isn't a very long fall. Over here there's a steep slope leading upwards... I bet it leads out of here! I wouldn't be able to climb it, though. So- She stopped and blinked. She she suddenly sensed Sky- He was pretty far away, but the opening made her just able to sense him. However, she also sensed a much stronger presence. It was the same dragon that she had sensed earlier, the pretentious one, but this time the evilness she knew it lacked before... It was definitely present. Guys, we may have a problem... She waited to be pulled back up.

Edited by kiyye

user posted image

Sky looked at the older hatchling. She sounded nice enough but he was still suspicious of her. "Come on, Sky, you can't be suspicious of everyone you meet!" Then again, it was better to be safe than sorry.

"Uh...k-kind of. Are y-you an-an enemy?" he asked bluntly. He figured that it was okay to ask every stranger this question. Just to be safe than sorry. Besides, the group had taken the question pretty well. Why wouldn't this hatchling?

Venus mentally snickered at the hatchling's question. "I don't think I've decided yet." She said. Of course, she HAD already decided- She just didn't know the hatchling's perspective on her decision. She definitely wasn't a friend, but she wanted to play. So technically she wasn't an enemy... Enemies don't play, do they? It's not like it matters whether she's an enemy or not- It just matters what the hatchling THOUGHT she was. She silently looked the hatchling over, making him feel as much pressure as possible- After all, her disposition towards him and his friends depended on him.... Or so he thought.

user posted image

Sky was even more suspicious now when she said that. He stared back at her defiantly, though he couldn't help trembling a little. "Come on now, don't be a silly baby! Don't let on that you're afraid!" He inched back on the stone a little.

Evil Crusher smiled a bit at how Venus was treating the hatchling. He slowly got closer to them as this happened. He positioned him self a bit behind Sky and raised a claw so if Venus keeps making Sky back up, he'd back up into a claw that's got the sharp end facing him. Venus seemed to be toying with the hatchling, much he did at times. This both pleased and amused him.

Crusher grabbed Artemis's tail and reached as far as he could into the hole with his forarm before Amber sent back there maybe a problem. "What is it Amber?" he asked "Do you see Sky?" he asked Stoneza looking worried.

Artemis gripped Amber's tail tightly and slowly paced herself with her movements. She felt the tight pull of Crusher's hold, uncomfortable it may be it was better to be safe than sorry. "What'd you see?" she gritted through her teeth, not liking being a stretch rope between two dragons. She started to empathathise with the rope she and her playmates used for their games, now she knew how they felt like. Wait, they're inanimate, they probably can't feel a thing. She rolled her eyes at herself.

Venus eyed the hatchling, her eyes now with a more menacing glare. "I don't think you're doing a very good job of representing your friends...." She chastised. Her playful tone of voice contradicted her expression. She advanced on the hatchlings, spreading her wings out a little bit more.

-----------------------------------------

Someone else is there, with Sky. Amber said, wincing as the other dragon frightened Sky. It's the one I heard earlier, the one that was really self-absorbed? She explained. Well....... Remember how I said it was okay, because it wasn't evil? I'm afraid that's no longer the case. Now, she could even sense the dragon through the tunnel, although she couldn't sense Sky anymore. She assumed he was afraid, though, because the dragon seemed to be having fun.

user posted image

Sky froze as the other hatchling seemed to look more sinister. He didn't make sound as she went closer to him. He wanted to run. This was an enemy. He could feel it. He was trusting his guts now. But he couldn't. Somehow, he stayed glued to the spot.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

((Um..... just pointing this out.... she said advancing, not pouncing.))

Crusher nodded as Amber responded. "Somethings gotten to her in other words." he said getting a sinking feeling in his gut. "Can you sense any other presents in the area?" he asked.

Evil Crusher looked up getting a faint telepathic signal. Since he and Crusher where the same being in everything but the minds way of thinking he decided to find this hole that was spoken about earlier. Keeping his cloak enforced be began to sniff his way on Sky's trail that the hatchling left. Eye's narrowed.

Edited by little lost dragon

Zegonor smelled the air and caught some scent, dragons? Some of them even seemed familiar too him...Zegonor went into a tree and looked around and saw two hatchlings close together, he did not know what would happen, but he would wait and see the outcome

Edited by penguin_adu6oo

Evil Crusher lifted his head when another scent entered his nose. This one familer and one he was not happy to smell again. Gritting his teeth he followed it and came across Zegoner. He positioned him self behind the zombie and decloaked "Came crawling back now that the fake white has been dead for ages?" he asked eye's narrowed. He had not forgotten how this one and a hellfire had decided to pursue power and tried to attack him. "I don't forget enemy's who try to kill me."

Zegonor felt chilled by these words, he turned around and said "Well, long time no see, the death of Thrymzen was if anything, a bonus to me, giving the entire castle to myself, if it can be called that in it's current state, and I am not here for you, I came searching for food, and now am waiting to see the outcome of whatever happens between these two hatchlings" he said pointing at Sky and Venus. He then said with a smug look on his face "I don't forget those who I attempt to kill"

Evil Crusher grunted "Too bad its collapse did not take you with it then." he said advancing "Lots has changed since we last met, I assume for you it has not been as long as it has for me. You where dead last I met you but I know the line of events here." he said the black whisps coming off him now "I'd reccomend running now. I'm in need of some fun and your my source. I'll either make you or you'll do so your self." he said still advancing. To Zegonor Evil Crusher was just more of an adult with the bone platting and the works with strange whisps coming off him.

Zegnor smirked "I would assume it has been longer for you, I had quite the nice nap in my absence, you must have just been struggling to do whatever it is you've been trying to do for who knows how long" Zegonor felt it would be fun to toy with Evil Crusher for the time being, until something else peaked his interest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jorack swore he smelled rotting flesh nearby and he looked up and thought to himself "Great, two undeads that are my last choice to find" He then hid under a bush, not wanting to bother confronting Zegonor or Crusher

Edited by penguin_adu6oo

Evil Crusher looked at him then cloaked before seeming leaving till a set of claws seemed to suddenly appear on Zegnor's tail right where it connected to his rump. Another set of claws at the base of his neck as well before he decloaked again "You see I happen to be doing what you say, struggling to do." he said "Now I'll tear you to pieces now if you don't make this worth my time."

user posted image

Sky just happened to glance around nervously and he couldn't believe what saw. Was that the vampire that had come to them earlier? Sky couldn't take it anymore - he panicked. With a loud squeal, he jumped off the rock and slithered away as fast as he could. Unknowingly, he slithered right past the hole that he had come from.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

((How about Amber can only really faintly sense evil crusher when he's cloaked?))

At first, Amber didn't sense anyone else. Then, she gradually became aware that there was someone else there. SHe couldn't tell who, though. I think so... I can't tell who it is. There is something blocking me... She answered, not sounding confident. Suddenly, the dragon was no longer blocked, and she sensed that it was evil- Almost definitely the vampire from before. Now that they were both there, she realized with horror the evil that lurked within evil Crusher was the same evil that now resided in the unknown hatchling. Amber's eyes widened, startled by the prospect that the vampire could turn others bad. Could he- Could he really? How could.... She thought. She sensed someone else, too- two dragons. Dragons she had definitely never seen before. They were faint, but one of them seemed to also be evil... There are three other dragons now. One of them is definitely the vampire, two I've never seen before. She reported to Crusher. She then sensed Sky slither away in panic. Now Sky's running away.

---------------------------

Venus laughed. She could have easily followed the hatchling, but she decided to let him go. Maybe he could even find his friends and tell them they had a new enemy in town- Or, better yet, maybe they would blame him for making a bad impression! She then noticed Crusher and another dragon. It was truly disgusting: It had rotting, sickly colored flesh and gave off a putrid stench. Although this bothered Venus noticeably less than it would have before, she still looked at the creature with distaste. Then, with her keen eyesight, she spotted a grey hatchling hiding in a bush. It seemed to be around the same age as her."Well hello there." She said with a sickly sweet voice. "Why are you hiding in that bush?" She said, pushing away the bush and exposing the dragon for Crusher and the zombie to see. She laughed slyly.

Jorack was startled he looked up and saw the dragon and panicked, he didn't know what to do, he sat there petrified thinking on what to do next

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zegonor coughed from the lack of air and said "Look kill me and see what happens, you'll lose a valuable asset, I know how to fight, it would be easier than training a new person" He felt bad for crawling back like this, but he had no choice right now with hands gripped around his neck, when he looked over and saw someone, was it, Jorack? he then grinned

Evil Crusher sunk his claws into Zegonor's tail base and neck base more. "And whats to tell me your not going to turn on me when you think you have the chance my little smelly pest." he asked "I may not be with the other group but I have my standereds as well as suprizing as it may seem." he said before looking up to see Venus showing Jorack "Ah, you as well, the brothers are here. I see you guys hindered your link though, or he would be in much more pain then you." he said to Zegonor before jerking his claws at the tail base threatning to pop the tail off the zombies rump all together "Disable your brother, and you'll have earned a spot by my side again." he said before removing his claws and stepping back "Venus, Zegonor needs to make a decision, if he decides he wants to join up, you'll have Jorack to do as you please." he said with a smile.

Good Crusher cursed under his breath thinking. "Try to communicate with Sky, get him back here right away!" he ordered "The vamp must be using his powers to corrupt others now as well. Sky needs to be in our company, who knows how the vamps doing it or if the hatchling been exposed." he reasoned.

user posted image

Sky looked back and sighed with relief. She hadn't followed. He slithered quietly behind another rock. He rather liked being alone. It was a nice feeling. The other group only made him nervous. Being alone, however, was another story. He felt much more confident. Maybe he could even fly! He flapped his wings. Okay, maybe not. But he was sure that it would come eventually. Hmm. Now what should he do?

<OOC: Can anybody pinpoint our characters' location on sharklykng's map? Because I have zero idea on where they are, to be honest.>

Venus smiled eagerly, staring at Zenogor. "We'll hurry up and decide already!" She said playfully, forgetting her dislike of the zombie. She then looked at the stone dragon, who now seemed to be paralyzed with fear. Brother? She thought. They didn't really look like brothers at all... Who knows what they were going on about. What matters is that she was about to get a new pet to play with.

--------------------------------

Amber nodded obediently. She strained to find Sky again- He was moving so fast. Sky.... She called. Sky! The hole is over here. You have to get out of there. She hoped Sky could find the hole- Her transmission wasn't very powerful and he might be mislead. Although it seemed like he wasn't as scared anymore. That's always a good thing.

(( Where's that map again? I can show you, but first I have to find the map xd.png))

Edited by kiyye

Zegonor looked at Evil Crusher, it was obvious things had changed since they last met, he was pure-evil, he said to Crusher "I would more than happily disable him, you say it as if I want him alive, now if you would let me go, I could do whatever I feel like doing to him"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jorack looked at this dragon who had just revealed his location, he still couldn't move, knowing no matter what, somebody would catch him, he decided he would have to try and fight his way out of here, as he heard Zegonor mentioning his name and disabling in the same sentence

Evil Crusher grunted "Then shut up and do so. Venus here is waiting." he said before seemingly grooming a paw looking bored. His whisps coming off him fully again as he did so. He noted he was still getting messages from someone telepathicly, most likely for his self that was a magi breed. He looked right at Jorack's eye's to further induce fear.